Protect Donghae

That Awkward Moment.....with Super Junior.

next morning....

Even till now, donghae was smiling in his sleep as he could still feel the warmth of hyeyeon's hug around him.
donghae is kind of a skinship monster ( isn't everyone is Super Junior is skinship monters? haha). But usually he is the one hugging, not the one being hugged even though he loves being hugged.

Hyeyeon comforting his last night made him feel so touched that he could have cried, but at the same time, her warmth gave him relief and happiness. It's a feeling he can't explain.

''oppa...irheona..'' and he could just hear her voice softly whispering to him to wake up.
wait a minute. 
Donghae pops his eyes open and fell from his bed in shock to see Hyeyeon staring a him straight in the face.
''oh my gosh! R u ok?!'' hyeyeon quickly helped him up.
''yea..i'm fine..what r u doing here?'' he massaged the back of his neck.
''i need to take u guys to incheon for a event. Why were u smiling in your sleep?''
''i was...urm...''

''he was probably dreaming of again.'' lee teuk sniveled.

''hyung~'' donghae whined and suddenly starts to hiccup.
''ah see...that's the effect of all the excitement in his dream'' lee teuk continued sniveling to himself as he went out.

and with a roll of his eyes, donghae also went out.
''hyeyeon-ah, join us for dinner later too ok?'' eunhyuk pops his head into the room.
''sure...U guys go ahead and eat, i will wait in the car.'' 
''sure.''He nodded.

later...
Hyeyeon was busy playing angry birds on her phone as she waited for the guys in the car.

''kangin oppa!'' she called out to kangin who coincidentally jogged by the car.
''ah..stella-ya..'' he jogged on the spot at he talked to her through the car window.
''u done with your morning excercise?''
''almost actually.''
''can i come with u for the rest of it?'
''sure..'' he opened the car door for her as he continued to jog on the spot.

Every morning without fail, kangin would have a 30 minute jog around the neighbourhood.Even if it was raining or snowing. Why?
Cuz kangin has a complex about his weight. the real reason he is so big and healthy is because of his inherited giant bones and muscles, but yet this poor boy is still telling himself that he can be as thin as ryeowook if he tried.

'' so…how much have u lost?'' hyeyeon and kangin had already jogged like 46.8 percent around the neighbourhood in the first 10 mins. That is waaaaaaaaayy faster than Kangin's usual speed. Probably cuz they were chatting with each other so much that they lost track of speed and time. 
''8 pounds.'' 
''wah...daebak!''
''stella-ya, u don't have to come with me u know. U need to save energy for work.''
''what about u? Don't U need to save energy for work?''
''this is different. Naturally guys have more stamina than girls.''
''mwo? Guys have more stamina? Wana bet?'' honestly, due to her high knowledge in science, hyeyeon did already knew the fact that guys naturally have more stamina.but that dosen't mean that she likes that fact.

''what?''
''since we have only a few hundred metres left till we reach home, i want u to race me.'' she smirked.Hyeyeon was in her school's track and field team for years and had won medal upon medals. She might not have excercised in a long time, but she was hell confident in her speed in sprinting.

''sure..'' kagin also smirked. Seeing that hyeyeon was already panting and sweating quite a lot, he figured that he would just burst out his stamina and leave her in the dust. But he was wrong. It was hyeyeon that left HIM in the dust.

To kangin's surprise,as soon as he said 'go!' , hyeyeon sprinted ahead so fast, he could feel the wind roughly hitting him in the face. He tried his best to catch up but the more he tried, the smaller hyeyeon's figure in the distance was.

''what the hell did she eat to run so fast?'' he panted but still didn't stop running.

later at home...
''woah..stella..what happened to u?'' siwon mumbled while nibbling on his toast.
''had a race with kangin.'' she panted heavily while pouring herself a glass of water.
''i'm back!'' just the kangin also arrived at the door, all sweaty and panting heavily too,

''nice to see u too working hard to lose weight.'' yesung laughed.
Hyeyeon offered him a glass of water when kangin took a seat next to her,
''thanks.'' he gulped down the drink.

''heh.'' hyeyeon cheekily smiled at kangin,and they both burst out into small giggles.
''shall we do that again sometime?''
''sure.''' they both bumped their fists together.

''stella-ya..thanks for...last night.'' donghae smiled at her while poking his spoon into his cereal bowl.
''no problem. ''

''what? What did u guys do last night?'' ryeowook took a seat next to hyeyeon.

''what else? Adult stuff of course!'' heechul laughed at his own joke.

''heechul!'' donghae and hyeyeon shouted simultaneously. Everyone knew about Lee Teuk and his magazines due to a reality tv show that crashed into their dorm last month and revealed it on national tv. But no on knew that in reality, those magazines were shared property between Heechul and Lee Teuk.

''anyway, r-ryeowook oppa. Can i come over to help with dinner later?'' hyeyeon took desperate measures to change the topic.
''Actually I was about to ask wether you could come or not.Can u be here by-''
''7 oclock. Got it.''
“Ani…actually…can u be here by 4?”
“Sure..why is that?”
“I….” Ryeowook eyes Yesung for a while then looked back at Hyeyeon.
“Because…urm..”
“Nevermind, I will come anyways”
''Thanks Stella-ya.'''

''okay guys! Let's go before we r late for scedule!''

afternoon...

super junior has a rule on where u can't go to sleep in the car or while in the waiting room. 
Cuz if u do, the members will pour water on u.
take a video.
upload it.
tease u about it for the rest of your life. 
super junior calls it, water bomb.

the cold room temperaure just tempted donghae so much into curling up into a fetus at a corner and falling asleep.
Adding the cream to the cake, the current performance was yiruma playing a beautiful piano piece called ' river flows in you' which literally caressed donghae's eyelid's to sleep.


  

''pssst.psst.hyung.'' shindong signaled everyone else to look at donghae. He was curled up on the sofa with his head resting on the arm rest.

''daebak.'' Heechul pulled out his water bottle from his bag and passed it to shindong.kyuhyun also had gotten his camera ready to take a video.

''guys. No.'' hyeyeon snatched away the bottle from Heechul just as he was about to take the cap off.

''donghae slept late last night. So just let him be.'' she took off her hoodie and wrapped it around donghae's shoulders like as if it was a blanket.
''just this once okay?'' she rubbed her bare shoulders to give it some warmth. Initially she had worn a casual t-shirt under her hoodie, but she changed into a sleeveless-baggy top after the jog with kangin.
And the cold room temperature was not giving any mercy on her cold skin.

“Here..” Siwon took off his furry coat for the stage performance and puts it around Hyeyeon’s shoulder. But she took it off and puts it around donghae instead.

(Donghae’s p.o.v)

I wanted to open my eyes the moment I heard Hyung sniveling to themselves. No doubt that they were gonna do the water bomb prank on me, but I stayed curled up in my position with my eyes shut , pretending to sleep, when I felt a warm piece of cloth being wrapped around my shoulders.

The smell from the fabric was very familiar. Hyeyeon. NO doubt that this is probably Hyeyeon’s hoodie.I snuggled into the cloth and felt something like a zipper grace the tips of my fingers. Yes, this is Hyeyoen’s hoodie.

Just then, I felt another warm piece of cloth wrapped warmly around me.
Siwon. Definitely siwon. Such an expensive smell of perfume must totally be siwon. Or perhaps I could be Eunhyuk who sneakily sprayed on Siwon’s perfume this morning.

“Donghae had had it kinnda rough these days.And I hope you guys can take care of him well ok? I beg of u.” I heard Hyeyeon’s voice.

Wow…Hyeyeon-ah…I am so touched T_T

happy-cuteness-overload.png


I felt her long fingers softly brushing my bangs off my face before the sound of the door closing shut. She left?

(Author’s p.o.v)

I opened my eyes and saw all the Hyungs giving me a look.

 

misc-are-you-ing-kidding-me-clean.pn