People Change

Commitment. How long will it last?

"I like you. But we can't be together Yoona."

"Why not?"

"You're dating Seung Gi"

"I broke up with him"

Now it's Yuri's turn to ask why

" I like him, but I don't love him. I love you Yuri unnie.

"Why did you guys even date in the first place?"

" We weren't. Not to me."

" You used him."

" What?"

You used him for your popularity. Did you?"

"What? No! You know I'm not that type of person.", Yoona said with a sad face. Yuri unnie would never say that to her. Yuri unnie loves her.

"I don't trust you.", Yuri finally spoke. This breaks Yoona's heart. This is crossing the line. No one has lost their trust in her before, or at least no one has said it to her before. Yoona weakens just thinking about it.

Yuri hesitated the walked away, leaving the other's mouth hanging but unable to form words.

We were supposed to be filming SNSD Channel, but Yoona has dragged me into our shared room instead. I don't know what she's been doing all night yesterday or someone has drugged her that she can't get her mind right. Hearing those ridiculous words from makes my heart aches. That's not the Yoona I used to know. My Yoona would never use anyone; she's too good for that.