Not what it seems

Commitment. How long will it last?

We were close since the trainees days, before we even became this famous. Of course,all the members were close to each other. But me and Yoona were different. We were inseparable. However, that was it before all the schedules came over our heads. That was it before Jessica left, leaving a big hole in our hearts that no one knows about. Maybe, everyone knew, but no one has dared to talk about it directly in our face.  But it was another time. Now is now. We only focus on the present. We must keep going and leave our past behind us. It is difficult, but isn't impossible.

" Yuri unnie, why aren't you sleeping yet? It's not healthy you know. On camera, you drink lemon juice and do all the healthy things, but look who isn't sleeping when it already passed midnight."

Hyoyeon's voice disrupted Yuri's thoughts.

"Go back to sleep." Yuri said, sneaking up a small smile.

"Seohyun said skin cell will stop growing  after midnight."

"Yaaa, Hyoyeon , you talk too much. Go sleep."

Hyoyeon isn't Yuri's roommate, Yoona is. But Yoona had something came up today, so Yuri has asked the younger girl (Hyoyeon) to sleep with her tonight. It's not that she's scared of ghosts or darkness; it's just that there was always a person next to her while she sleeps, so she wouldn't be able to sleep without one.

It took a while for Yuri to fall asleep. But it was good that she even slept at all because she has stayed awake for many days now.