drunk in love

Gallery

kring kring

LeeFreakingTeuk...

I don't want pick up the phone because I know the next thing happened. After we have big fight, I know separation its the best for us. Margarita is one of runaway to free my mind. I drink it until I drunk. 

kring kring

LeeFreakingTeuk

"Hey we meet again..."

Damn I am unlucky girl. Okay I must to runaway from this weird man. I grab my phone and my wallet. 

"hey hey hey don't leave..."

Don't follow me, weird man! 

She said, " Don't follow me, weird man!". Yes it's true I like kidnapped man but I can resist her aura. I try to make distance, I watch her walk in tipsy. She walks to my hotel, so she lives same as me. 

----

PUB Hotel

I watch her order martini again. She is drunk and gonna passed out soon. I try to move closer to her. I can hear, she is crying now. I want to hug her to  comfort her. She is fanning herself and removing her wing also eyes glasses. Her hair is brown.

"yah...give me one glass again, Mr Mr"

What happened to me? Kim Taeyeon are you in heaven? My head is spinning. Is it so dark... 

----

I carry her with bridal style, I don't know her room number. Kim Taeyeon what happened to you? She talks non sense things. 

Leeteuk...mianhae...nado saranghae..

Taeyeon, she is good girl that I know in this entertainment industry. I never meet her in clubbing party. I fall in love to her from the first sight.

Dont leave me, leeteukie....

She grabs my arm, I hug her to comfort. She hugs me back and crying again. Time goes fast, morning is come. I wake up early to prepare breakfast for her. 

-----

Yah...what happened to me? Where I am? I look around. Thanks God its not one night stand, I still wear same dress but my wig!

"Kim Taeyeon are you awake? Here is breakfast"

I hide my self in blanket. Yes the man who save me is GDragon. 

"Hey don't hide your self. I promise never spread anything about what happened last night"

"GD sunbaenim, kamshamida", I bow to him and grab my wig and wallet. He gives me back hug and whisper to me "stay with me". Awkward breakfast its happened to us. I try to finish this breakfast quickly. " Thank you sunbaenim for save me. What do you want from me? Hmmm its like thankful gift from me", I ask him. 

"taeyeon lets date just once"


I am sorry for short update. I write while watching Binbir Gece ( telenovela from Turkey). Please if you have Binbir Gece in English subtitles, give me link. 

 

Let's date

Or 

Let's not fall in love