Whitney Houston

Dr. L

Myungsoo after several pushes from Sungyeol (literally) and mumblings to himself (which caused many stares) he walked into the room. He was relieved and thought;

I'm just signing up for a position...

He looked to the sign that said: 

Flip sign for position

Just as he did that the doors opened wide. He stood in a wide white room. A big painting of polka dots, below there was a desk with a man sitting behind it.

"Another participant. I'm sending him up now."

The guy then sighed.

"Yes, I'm sending that up too. Wait are you even listening?"

He slammed the phone reciever. He then pulled something from under the desk and pulled out a card. The card was a guest card and the something... was orange juice.

The man pointed to the card.

"This is for the elevator and to open the room to see The Chairwoman."

The mans eyes looked as if his eyes were closed when he whispered;

"Procceed with caution!"

That was the last thing the guy said before Myungsoo entered the elevator.

"WAIT WHYYYYYY?" 

The door closed and Myungsoo was starting to get nervous. The elevator music wasn't helping at all.

"장난해 너 도대체 내가 뭐야
만만해 uh 날 갖고 노는 거야, 너 지금 위험해 왜 나를 시험해
왜 나를 시험해 헷갈리게 하지마"

The elevator opened to a working table with six people typing away on computers chatting and they seemed to be working on something. On his right he saw three doors. 

Men, Woman,

Then suddenly Myungsoo stopped at the last one

 It said: Unicorn
 As he was about to step away when something bumped him from the back.
"Oh sorry."
He looked up to see a man with black hair he had a nice build yet he's shorter. The man stopped what he was doing and spoke.
"Are you the new member? Wow, my names Howon but you can call me Hoya."
Myungsoo bowed and Hoya quickly stammered 
"I promise she's actually a sweet girl." 
Then rushed into the Unicorn room.
With all the comments Myungsoo was getting nervous.  Was his crush at all like she seemed?
He swiped the card and opened the door. As soon as the door clicked behind him he watched in awe.
"OHHHH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBADDDDY I WANNA FEEL THE HEAT WITH SOMEBODAYYYY—"
The girl was dancing to the music while screaming singing. The girl was: Jeon Araa. Myungsoos crush and so called Chairwoman of Woollim.ff. The song ends and the girl is laughing as she sits back down in her seat. Of course Myungsoo with that great common sense clears his throat which immediately his fist  wants to punch himself as she sees her reaction. Her eyes widen and she stammers.
"Is it possible that you could tell me how long you were standing there?"
Myungsoo still shocked that he was talking to the girl of his dreams was honest as he states nonchalantly.

 "Not long just you know the chorus."

She seems so embarrassed as she scratches the back of her head. 
"Is it possible you could pretend like this never happened."
She looked up to him and he gulped as his heart ran as fast as a racing horse. He covered both his eyes and nodded. She let out a sigh and whispered a quick 'thanks' as she made her way to her chair. Something whether it was his stupid mouth, made him speak. 

"Here they said to give this to you!"

He placed the orange juice on the table and any sign of relief he had saw previously disappeared. 

"That means you're the new intern…"

Immediately the girl banged her head on the table.and Myungsoos mouth falls open.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere."

He rushed forward and as she lift her head he saw her wear a brave face. Her face slowly crumbled into a frown.

"I'll never get an intern. This happens every timmmeeee WHYYYYYY!!!!" 

As she continued to say all this she was pouring orange juice in a mug. Myungsoo watched as she took a sip. She suddenly turned to him with a straight face.

"So do you already have an account?" 

This was starting to scare Myungsoo. How did she go from crazy to professional? What was worst was the question she just asked. How was he suppose to explain that He was L. 

"Well it doesn't matter! We just need to fix you up one for work anyways."

Myungsoo felt as if it was his turn to sigh in relief. He wiped his sweaty hands on his coat. As if on cue his stupid mouth and he bowed. 

"Hello,—"

"Save the introduction! Let's go you'll have time later! Since you are my working partner we have to get to know each other better."

Myungsoo felt his hands start to sweat again as she poked him. She suddenly smiled to herself. 

"I'll even pay!!"

Even though Myungsoo didn't like the idea of her paying he was ecstatic to know that he was going to go with her one on one he didn't even care where they were going. Okay maybe he did but he was pretty sure she wasn't going to take him to an alleyway and kill him. Maybe 40% sure. 

"You coming?" Araa stood by the open door. 

"Remember just be yourself as much as you think you're weird I'm pretty sure she's weird too. Also as cute as she is your're cute too so go get your girl!"

Sungyeol pushed him into the doors. Suddenly he called out Myungsoo's name. Myungsoo turned around to a grinning Sungyeol.

"Don't have too much fun without me! Okay?"

Myungsoo felt his mouth turn up.

"Okay, let's go!"

*****

Ommmrg Myungsoo is sooo adorable!!!!!! The next chapter will include Romance, bromance, and a bit of sparkles due to our gorgeous unicorn! 

~ChickenYeol