Prologue ?

Dr. L

 

Order.

First, Araa would wake to an alarm every morning cursing out the alarm clock at 7:00 am.

"I'm awake you damn, jackass."

2)Close her eyes. Then open them feeling terrible.

"I'm sorry it's not your fault that you're doing your job."

Of course maybe talking to inanimated objects didn't make you look the sanest.

3)Roll onto the floor.

4)Sleep some more then stand to go use the bathroom. Brush her teeth to check notices she left on the mirror the night before and take a shower (well not on rainy days.)She wiped away the fog.

Todays note was important. 

Respond to XxSecret4ever

She had remembered that there was something weird about this comment. She walked up to her desk and poured herself a cup of orange juice while she waited for WoolimFF.net to load.

To: Dr. John Watson

Based off your story Realistic Love I was wondering if you've ever fallen in love since the story seemed so realistic. (If the question is too personal don't bother to respond! >.<)

From:XxSecret4ever

Usually, it wasn't a bother to answer a question. But, this one caught her eye. It sort of reminded her of someone.

L, she wondered if he was online. She looked in the corner of her screen. Sadly he wasn't. She had gotten use to his help on these sort of comments but now that she thought about it, they hadn't talked in a while. She felt terrible because she had taken L for granted these past few days.

"Is that the reason you've been gone?"

She closed the laptop and drank the last drop of orange juice. She went down the stairs and found a note on the fridge.

Sis! I'll be coming home late around 9ish...if you love me please find a way to distract Mom and Dad! Luv you 💕

XOXO Kookie

Araa felt like barfing.

"What the heck Jeon JongKook!"

 

On schedule her phone buzzed.

 

From:MySparklyUnicorn

You here yet?

Araa couldn't quite say she was a superhero but with a text from a unicorn she could always dream.

 

@@@@@

Sooo I really didn't know what to do with the prologue but I have the chapters finished soo(sorry for the awkwardness) I can't wait to introduce DR LLLLLLLL

Locusess here's the y Dr.L