The v8 In All its Glory

Dr. L

"You're such a creeper, Myungsoo I'm suprised she hasn't found out about you yet."

Kim Myungsoo's friend, Lee Sungyeol had a sort of loud voice that even a whisper would seem like a scream. Sungyeol whispered into his ear as they were on the bus.

Myungsoo blinked stepping out of a daze. 

Sungyeol was right. This whole ride to their university  he's been staring at her. Jeon Araa. The founder of the schools paper. She was also of course,  Dr. John Watson. Every morning when she got on the bus his body would play a sick game.Who can hold their breath the longest except, Myungsoo was pretty sure  he was the only one playing. He explained to Sungyeol that he wasn't infatuated but he always got a snort in response. Today Araa seemed to be dancing to her music as usual which Myungsoo seemed more stuck to it than a rat in a cheese trap. Sungyeol suddenly broke into his signature bright grin.

"Hey I asked advice from a love expert and I know what you can dooo!"

He hit the back of Myungsoo's head.

"Why don't you just join her club. Become an admin."

Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol like he was crazy.

"Don't give me that face! You've liked this girl for about one year already!" 
They both get off the bus as Sungyeol continues to rant. He then stops as the bus pulls away. 

Myungsoo sighs and rubs at his ears with his palms.

"Finally, quiet."
"You know what you should've had?"
You would think Myungsoo would ask 'what' but he had been in this situation MANY times and instead turns to run. Except, Sungyeol expects this and starts chasing him with a V8 bottle.
"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING MYUNGSOO?"
Myungsoo looks back but immediately regrets it. There's Sungyeol chasing him like a crazy man using a juice bottle as a club. He continues to run knowing that at any moment the impact of the bottle will hurt his back.
But the bottle never came because Sungyeol had missed and instead it had rolled in front of a girl. The girl with headphones on. The girl who so happened to be Araa. Myungsoos crush and now the girl who tripped over the V8 bottle.
As she fell the headset and the phone separated having the music blasting through the air. Linkin Park not a bad choice.
He ran forward because his body wouldn't listen to his mind who was screaming:
"WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGGG?"
His hand reached out and he was scared until a hand placed themselves within his. He opened his eyes to watch the girl brush off her pants.
"Thanks!"
The girl (Araa ) ran up the stairs and was gone. Myungsoo was stuck staring at his hand. Sungyeol caught up to him while he whispered:
            "She doesn't use lotion."
Sungyeol laughed and slung his arm around Myungsoos shoulder.
            "So are you going to join or what ?"
Today marked the day in history in which He, Kim Myungsoo was going to talk to Jeon Araa for the first time.