Prompts by Liviaismuah

§Angelic Devil§ Writing Contest — ENDED

So this chapter is going to comprise of the prompts that I personally make for this contest. I will be posting the prompts that you guys send in to me in a different chapter. Oh and by the way, I've only gotten like three prompts and 1) they were all from the same person, and 2) they were not formatted correctly so I couldn't use them. Y'all. It's really not that hard. Please, send some in at [email protected]. Please. I'm asking as your desperate little host. PLEASE.

I will be updating this chapter as I get more ideas, so check back regularly if you want one of my prompts.

 

Prompt #1 || CLAIMED 1/1

Theme: Romance, Hyukhae, Fantasy

Phrases: “You! Let go of that ha- round ring… thing…” “Why is your dog chewing on my halo?”

Words: Irritable, Temper, Curious

Basic Plot: Donghae is an angel. Like an idiot, he accidentally knocks his halo off his head, resulting in the glowing ring falling down to Earth and into the hands of a man named Hyukjae.

Preferences: Donghae having a short temper but instead of getting scary, he turns into a moody brat. Hyukjae is literally just there as a handsome punching bag.

 

Prompt #2 || OPEN

Theme: , Eunhae (whoever tops), Supernatural

Phrases: “Go back into your human form right now, or I swear to the stupid god that sent you here, I will break off your branches!” “You do know that my leaves are my clothes, right?”

Words: Colors, Arrogant

Basic Plot: Donghae/Hyukjae is a tree sprite who meets an attractive man who practically makes all of his leaves fall off of him.

Preferences: Whoever is the tree sprite wears a skimpy outfit when in their human form.

 

Prompt #3 || CLAIMED 1/1

Theme: Romance, Fluff, Hyukhae, Fantasy, AU

Phrases: “Why do we associate with these creatures again?” “It’s… the law…”

Words: Angry, Serious, Metro, University, Red

Basic Plot: Hyukjae is a university student who gets annoyed when a new law is set, allowing hybrids and magical creatures to attend universities and assimilate into the human population.

Preferences: Red haired Hyukjae. Donghae being real smart and tutoring Hyukjae. Donghae being a type of creature that is attracted to the color red.

 

Prompt #4 || CLAIMED 1/1

Theme: Eunhae (whoever tops), Romance, Fantasy

Phrases: “Stop buzzing in my ear already.” “Oh so you have a human form? Why did I only find out now?”

Words: Innocent, Moody, Runaway

Basic Plot: Donghae/Hyukjae is a fairy that needs help getting home to his colony.

Preferences: Whoever is the fairy doesn’t speak. When he finally speaks, it’s at a crucial moment in the plot.

 

Prompt #5 || CLAIMED 1/1

Theme: , Hyukhae, Romance, Supernatural, AU

Phrases: “Jesus ing- you scared the out of me!” “Lock the window then, idiot.”

Words: Black, Seductive, Stray

Basic Plot: Donghae is a stray black cat hybrid who likes to bother Hyukjae, who lives alone.

Preferences: Donghae sneaks in through Hyukjae’s window. Hyukjae says he’ll lock the window next time, but he doesn’t.

 

Prompt #6 || OPEN

Theme: Hyukhae, Romance, Fantasy, AU

Phrases: “That’s a huge horn… you know what that means, right?” “What?” “Something else is huge.” “No, Donghae… it means I can’t walk through a door without hitting the top.”

Words: Unicorn, Teasing, Wish

Basic Plot: Donghae and Hyukjae are best friends since a young age. Hyukjae just so happens to have unicorn blood in him. Hyukjae always had a small white horn in the middle of his forehead, but once he hit puberty, it suddenly grew enormous.

Preferences: Donghae teasing Hyukjae about the sudden growth of his horn. When Hyuk’s horn grows, he suddenly becomes more attractive. Hyuk’s hair is white.

 

Prompt #7 || CLAIMED 1/1

Theme: Eunhae (whoever tops), Supernatural, Comedy

Phrases: “Why are you in my ing room you stupid lit- oh, hey mom!” (Nervous laughter ensues) “Why don’t you like me? I like you. Haven’t you noticed by the way I your face to wake you up?!”

Words: Puppy, Christmas, Introvert, Hesitant

Basic Plot: Donghae/Hyukjae is a dog hybrid and his master doesn’t have enough patience to raise him.

Preferences: Whoever is the dog starts out as a puppy then when he reaches a certain age, he learns to shift into his hybrid form. The master falls out of bed in surprise when the dog shifts for the first time.

 

Prompt #8 || OPEN

Theme: , Hyukhae, AU, Supernatural

Phrases: “I really like your wings. May I touch them?” “They’re extra pretty in the sun, wanna see?”

Words: Rainbow, Childish, Fluttering, Soft

Basic Plot: Donghae is a type of creature that has wings. Hyukjae notices him as he walks through a park, and immediately falls in love.

Preferences: Donghae has either really small wings (can’t fly) or really big wings (can fly). Whenever he gets excited or embarrassed, his wings flutter. Hyukjae is gentle.

 

Prompt #9 || CLAIMED 1/1

Theme: Fluff, Eunhae (whoever tops), AU, Fantasy

Phrases: “You’re very cute for a sprite. I’m not saying your species isn’t already adorable, but you’re… extra adorable.” “Your hugs are nice, but I’m soaked/all ruffled/covered in leaves/burnt now.”

Words: Curious, Small, Cute, Clingy

Basic Plot: Donghae/Hyukjae is a water/earth/fire/wind sprite and he meets a human at the training camp sprites are sent to in order to learn how to associate with humans. The camp has various humans who volunteer to pair up with sprites to get them used to human presences as they assimilate into the human population.

Preferences: Whoever is the sprite is very shy and jumpy at the beginning but once he warms up to the other, they are inseparable.

 

Prompt #10 || OPEN

Theme: Eunhae (whoever tops), Supernatural, AU

Phrases: “Shut up, shut up, shut up!” “Your vocal frequency is literally the most annoying sound I have ever heard.”

Words: Rivalry, Childish, Competition

Basic Plot: Donghae and Hyukjae go to the same university. They’re both shapeshifters, which are creatures who commonly try to oneup other creatures. Lord knows what happens when two shapeshifters collide.

Preferences: Eunhae have an ongoing competition/rivalry between each other. They only start being friends when one of them injuries himself/gets in trouble while competing with the other.