different confessions

Excuse me?
Different Confession


4:23 am


The cold silent street were empty. The winter has start but snow hasn’t fallen yet. They were almost at the end of the year. In such a deadly cold, no one seems to walking around. Everyone having their delicious sweet sleep in the warmth of their comforter. It felt so good. The school has been closed earlier this time. That was great news for many childrens. For one particular parents, it was more than great.


In the empty streets, a quiet neighborhood silence was steal by no other than Lu family.


“MY SON, REMEMBER I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT.” Jiyeon shouted at her six years old son, Hunnie who tried his best to smile brightly when all he want to do is tell her to not shout in his ears like that.


“Okay mama, i know. I love you too no matter what.” Hunnie tried his best to lower his voice. Peoples were sleeping and it wasn’t his style to disturb other peoples sleep.


Unlike his mother. “HUNNIE, DON’T DISTURB UNCLE SEHUN! BEHAVE WELL WHILE WE ARE OUT OF KOREA! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?” Jiyeon once again screamed her lungs out.


Hunnie nodded again. He wasn’t sure if he could fake his smile more then he already did. Just a little bit more. He mentally encouraged himself.


Luhan was staring at his son and wife. He tried to interrupt but everytime he tried to tell her lower her voice, she even more highered her voice. No one came from neighbors to complian about her shoutings. For they already use to her. If they tell her to stop, she’ll only make it worse for them. Weirdly she had the strength not even man could fight her.


Sehun yawned. They wake him up in the middle of the night to tell him to babysit Hunnie for three days. And now here he was listening to the mother’s shouting and kids murmuring. He really needed to go inside and sleep but when Jiyeon was standing right there, it just become a dream that won’t come true. That women could break his door. No, he wasn’t hallucinating. He just had already experience her determination and she could do that and even worse if he try to be rude or disrespect her.


Luhan looked at Sehun who was staring, uninteresting at everything happening. “Sehun, we’re going to honeymoon, again. Only thing i’ll say for my son is... Let him eat anything he want. Jiyeon prohibit him to eat anything that is unhealthy.” His poor son never tasted hotdog because it is really bad for health and few more delicious food.


Faking a concerned face Sehun nodded. Well because surely that wasn’t his problem when his friend’s wife is so controlled freak. He even suggested Luhan to divorce the women but Luhan has always preferred to act like Sehun didn’t say a thing whenever he suggested that. Sehun was a man with no patient. The reason he was still a single man while his friends already had their wifes or girlfriends. Sehun didn’t mind that though because personally when he saw Jiyeon for the first her reality, all thoughts of having a wife had blown out of his mind. He was a free soul who don’t want to be bound with a women. He wanted to explore the world without someone on his back asking his attention once a week. So in simple Luhan’s life was a nightmare for him that he would rather die than to be in his place. One thing Sehun never understand, how come Jiyeon beat him? Shouldn’t Luhan atleast defend himself? Or he don’t have a tiny pride left in him? Seems like he lost it all.


“OKAY WE’RE GOING NOW! TAKE CARE OF MY SON SEHUN! DON’T LET CHANYEOL, KAI AND BAEKHYUN TO INFLUENCE MY SON WITH THEIR BAD PERSONALITIES. I’LL BE GOING NOW, LOVE YOU BABY BOY. WILL CALL ONCE WE REACH IN PARIS! BYEEEEE~”


Finally Luhan dragged Jiyeon with him or more like Jiyeon dragged Luhan with her. It doesn’t matter. Sehun thought then looked down at Hunnie who had flushed cheeks. Probably embarrassed at his parents behaviour. Well Sehun would never blame the kid for feeling embarrassed. Thats because his parents were real stupid so being honest was good.


Sehun let the kid to go in while he grabbed two heavy luggages and dragged them inside, all the while wondering what was inside.





“Okay so you’ll sleep here Hunnie. If you need anything just come to me, but please knock first. If you’re scared of ghost, i’ll come and chase them for you, now sleep.” Sehun emotionlessly told the kid.


Hunnie only nodded. His mother toughed him to not interact with his daddy’s friend much because they were crazy peoples.


Next morning


Hunnie has just finished eating his breakfast which was by the way pizza. Left over pizza with cola. Something he experience for the first time in his entire being. He was now bored, staring at nothing while tapping his knees with his finger tips. He didn’t ask Sehun to play with him or he was bored, for Sehun seems like someone who was full of life problems. Even if Sehun do nothing more than staring at phone all day long. It was true, whenever Hunnie meet this Sehun guy, he would be staring at his phone screen. He sometime look like phone freak but this was suppose to be kept in Hunnie’s brain and not for others to know.


The door opened from outside, reveal kai entered with hands full of paperbags. He walked inside and stopped to look at the unamused Sehun with Hunnie’s curious glance at him. He greeted the kid with smile while ignored the latter, not like Sehun’s gonna answer anyway.


He placed everything in its place and sat down with the two boys. He sighed dramatically as he said to Sehun. “What would you ever do without me? I mean how many days it has been you didn’t go for grocery shopping? Are you even living in this house or not? Glad i thought to come by or the kid would’ve died because of you.” Kai complained to the lazy man.


Sehun once looked up to give Kai a sincere smile and looked down on his phone. “Kai, i gave you my spare key because you’re my best friend and i trust. Beside you bring grocery free for me. What can i ask more then that in life?”


Kai rolled his eyes. He then looked at Hunnie who seemed pretty bored and Kai, how much of a lazy he was, he didn’t like to see depression in kids face. He lightly brushed Hunnie’s fringe back.


“Were you guys with daddy... Like forever?”


This question caught them both off guard. Why would Hunnie ask that? Did Luhan say something or someone else?


“Did your mommy say something?” Both man asked together. Already hundred percent sure Jiyeon did.


“Umm its not about what mommy said... I just sometimes wonder how could mommy and daddy end up together, like loving each other and married. They seemed so unreal to me. They love each other but in the same time they are not, like enemies, even if most of the time daddy is oblivious to the things he do... Hmm you must know how they met... Right?”


Sehun smiled mischievously as he put his phone down on the coffee table. While Kai smirked evilly. “Oh Hunnie baby, this is something not everyone will believe. So do you know what time is it?” Kai asked almost creeping the child with his weird expressions. So the kid only shook his head.


“A story time.” Kai excitedly cheered and for the first time Hunnie saw Sehun excited as he high five Kai.



______________________



Luhan opened the door of his house or more like happily slammed the door opened as he stand outside with his both hand on his waist. He inhaled the fresh air that was full of flowers smell. Inhaling too much then necessary, he choked on air as he start to cough violently. Beating his chest didn’t help until his everyday saviour came from the house and give him a glass of water with ridiculously fake smile. He snatched it hurriedly and drank it in one gulp. He sighed in relief as he hand the glass over to the smiling women.


“Thanks mom, you’re there when i need help. You’re great.” He pulled his mother in a bear hug as she silently let her oblivious son as she tried to hug him back, even if she was almost out of breath.


When he released her, she breathed heavily and yet pulled out a weird smile.


“Take care my baby boy.”


“I’ll mom. Don’t forget to make spaghetti for dinner otherwise i won’t eat. Bye~”


He walked away, not bothering to the annoying look he receive from his lovely mother. Who cares? She only glared and do nothing more then that. She was no danger for him. He walked while humming to the animes song. Too oblivious of people looking at him weirdly.





He reach his friend Kai’s house. He knocked three time with a wide grin plastered on his small face. The door opened and the always lazy Kai came out. His uniform messily fit, his hair was like he didn’t comb them after the bath. His back slouched. No, not because he was tired now, he was always tired. Even if he didn’t done anything more then sitting.


“Kai, won’t you give me a hug, a hug from friend!” Luhan chirped excitedly as he hugged the lazy boy. Who didn’t bother to raise his hand to hug back. Why would he? Luhan was already hugging him and that was more then enough.


As they were walking, occasionally Kai looked back suspiciously. While Luhan talked to the air.


“Don’t you ever think someone is following you? I mean i’m hundred percent sure i saw someone. And its been two months.” Kai opened the same topic once again that morning. He was so sure someone was following Luhan and he could never mistake in this. Before two years he thought he was hallucinating but now it was too much to be just his brain and that only happened when he’s with Luhan. He talked with others too about this and they too feel like him. Someone was following Luhan. The thing is nobody hate Luhan to attack him neither nobody love him or even like him to follow him around. He was just a normal teenager with no brain but weird friends.


Luhan enter inside his class with Kai. Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Suho and Sehun were already there. Sehun glaring infront, nobody in particular with arms crossed. Suho doing some last minutes home work. Chanyeol texting someone, his face away from phone one inch. Baekhyun fixing his hair while Kyungsoo staring outside the window, daydreaming.





Jiyeon finally straighten her back, still eyes on the blonde guy who is now greeting his friends with his beauty smile. Oh how Jiyeon love his smile. Luhan. He was the dream guy for Jiyeon no matter what. He was oblivious and ignorant but he was awesome in his own way. She fall for him the first time she saw him running away from his angry friend Sehun. From that day onwards she lost her life. She would wakeup for Luhan then sleep at night for Luhan to dream about him. She’s a stalker for almost two years now but thankfully Luhan never find her. She even doubt if he know her existence.


She walked to her class with dreamy expression. The students passing by stare at her, but never they say something. Jiyeon wasn’t for someone to mess with. She could be someones worst nightmare... No, she was never a beautiful dream for anyone. She wasted her pretty face in her gangster attitudes. A reason nobody talk with her. But again all the school know about her except Luhan. Yeah yeah oblivious and ignorance.


“So today you’re finally going to stop being a creepy stalker and actually talk with him. Interesting.” Jessica said nonchalantly, she has already tried to stop Jiyeon from being a stalker but after a half year, she gave up. If Jiyeon has to listen, she would’ve already listened but yeah.


Jiyeon smiled dreamily. Already feeling shy because finally she’s going to talk with the man she has been crushing for over two years now. She already know many things about him and one of them is Luhan didn’t really care about anything other then his friendship.








The bell ring as students start getting out of school. Jiyeon was waiting for Luhan to come out and she’ll confess her love to him. She was nervous. Jessica was standing few meters away, incase Jiyeon embarrass herself, Jessica don’t have to feel embarrassment with her. She warned Jiyeon to not confess but Jiyeon was stubborn. So Jessica went away saying rejection is ninety five percent sure.


The school was almost empty only few students were around. Thirty minutes pass and Jiyeon know Luhan is in detention for not focusing in class. Finally the blonde guy came out. But alone. Jiyeon’s eyes spark at the man as her heart beating under her bones. Luhan went to the bench and sat down. Not realizing he was being watched creepily by two girls.


Jiyeon inhaled and exhaled to calm herself. She can do it. Yes she can. Luhan can’t reject a beauty like her. He should love her because she love him and it was only fair for him to love her back. Otherwise she’ll sue him for not loving her while she loved him.


She walked to Luhan confidently while from inside she was dying because hell, this is the first time she’s going to talk with him and her feelings were in the line. She reached the bench and sit beside Luhan, way too close for someone normal but for Luhan, its seems totally fine as he still didn’t even look at her. Patiently she tap his shoulder lightly.


He turn to look at her with a smile that made Jiyeon’s heart to explode. How could he smile like that? This was impossible for human to smile like this. -_-


“M-my name is Jiyeon. Whats yours?” Jiyeon asked suddenly her voice so soft, so lovely.


“I’m Luhan.”


Just like that Luhan start looking down. He didn’t say anything, somehow feeling shy with his cheeks flushed. For the first time, a girl talk with him. He was shy around girls and so Jiyeon was no exception but for Jiyeon, she judged him wrongly.


She smiled evilly because she believe Luhan has feelings for her. Otherwise why would he blush like a tomato? Honestly the thing that bother her, that she was suppose to blush as a girl but he was blushing yet she accepted it. Why? Because things doesn’t always go like she want. See, she’s a wise girl. She was always known naturally wisdom. -_- Thats because she never judged anyone. She always care for other people. She never use violence to get something. She was a human with beautiful long white wings, like an angel. The girls around her jealous from____





She was a Satan.





Like Jessica always call her. She even said nobody jealous from Jiyeon because nobody wanted to be in her place.




“I love you.” Jiyeon blurted out.


Five seconds pass and she realized she just confessed? Like a total foul? She’s probably going to get a big fun on this from her crush, and as well as Jessica who seemed like will explode from holding her laughter.


Luhan confusedly stare at her. Probably thinking her as a creep who come out of nowhere and confessed.


“You love me? But... I... Should i love you?” Luhan asked cluelessly as he pointed at himseld thinking what should he answer to a stranger who just confessed.


Jiyeon couldn’t hide the evil smile anymore. He was too innocent and she wouldn’t let a chance to not take advantage of it. “Yes, yes you should love me because i love you. Thats how the world work. When you love someone, then other person has to love you back no matter what. Now you love me?”


Luhan stare for a moment. “Okay, i guess i love you too.”


Jiyeon’s smile widened, she couldn’t hide the fluffy feelings. Her crush said he love her too, what could she want more then that?


“You only love me right? No one else.” Jiyeon asked just to confirm.


A mistake.


“Uhh well there is someone else who i love...”


“WHAT?? YOU LOVE SOMEONE??!!” Jiyeon screamed, loosing herself control. How could he? She was sure he don’t have any love interest. Who was that person that Luhan loved? She’ll make sure to destroy that person. Luhan was hers and only hers, nobody else.


This seemed like scared Luhan who jumped away from her, shocked. Just a while ago she was pretty angel but how could she turn into a monster in few seconds?


“Look... You can’t love anyone other then me... Who do you love anyway? Please tell me.” Jiyeon asked blinking her eyelashes, trying to be cute which really worked well on Luhan.


Luhan seemed to calm down as he sat down again. “Umm who i love? i love you, i love Sehun, i love Suho, kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Mom and dad. These are the people who i love. Now tell me who do you love. I should be first because i put you first in my lists of love.”


The oblivious talked, not noticing the blank look on the girl’s face. He wasn’t being serious, was he? Thinking he didn’t understand she tried other way with him to confess because apparently Luhan was too stupid and mixed up her love with his other lovers? Or people he care. Yes, people he cares, not lovers. Damn can someone even fall in love with so many people at the same time?


“Luhan, i don’t love you like a friend. I... Love you like a man. A man.” She tried, confused herself.


Luhan titled his head then smiled again. “Ofcourse i know you love me like a man because i’m man. I also love you like a women since i’m man...” his voice trailed down at the end, confused at what was he saying? Love like a man? Was Jiyeon man? Oh so she was man. He know it. He know it the way she taped his shoulder.





Jiyeon palm her face. He was the biggest stupid alive. How could she confess her feelings when he didn’t make difference between friends and women and man love? How come he’s that old and he don’t know about these stuff? He must be plain stupid. Unfortunately she fall for that stupid and it was her mission to somehow magically make him understand that she love him not like he love his parents or friends.


“Luhan... Do you watch movies? Romantic movies?” Jiyeon asked carefully. Not really sure if he’ll come out with other meanings. Because he already did. How come he throw her in friend zone when she clearly confessed? Stupid, plain stupid.


“Romantic movies... Hmm. Yes i watched some. Why?” He asked with blush on his pale cheeks. Jiyeon didn’t notice as she was too happy to finally reach to something with him.


“Great, we are in the same boat. Now, you see girls in romantic movies love a guy... I love you that way too. Just like them. I wanted us to be together like a couple you watch in movies.” She said with tired look. It was seriously hard to explain stuff like that. Even the elementary students know that too. Bad luck is what she got.


“W-we can’t! T-they do dirty stuff... Omg how can we do something like this when we just met... Omg are you insane? I... Omg you’re even saying this in public... WHAT IF PEOPLE HEAR THAT YOU WANTED TO HAVE WITH ME?!! THIS IS WRONG! I CAN’T DO THIS... I CAN’T HAVE WITH YOU. SORRY!!” Luhan start panicking at the thought. Thats what he saw in romantic movies and now this girl was saying stuff like these make him go dizzy.


Jiyeon’s eyes widened like a soccer. Peoples around them stared at them in shock, glaring at Jiyeon thinking like she was a ert while giving Luhan a sympathy look. She was beyond embarrassed. She prayed hard for the earth to swallow her. How could she live her life with people calling her ert when she did nothing but try to confess her love to some kind of idiot who gave her the huge humiliation of her entire life? Could she even live with him after this? And the accused look he was giving her with Jessica’s laughter from behind made it all too worse. The hell, how does he even know about these stuff despite being so innocent? Or wait. Correction: Stupid not innocent. Things could never get worse as she lower her head to avoid the accusing looks from the panicked boy and judging look from around. She was too embarrassed to utter a word. And just when she thought things couldn’t get any worse, they did.


“What the hell? You want to have with Luhan? No way in hell you got a chance to do that!”


The voice was so cold, so bold and deep in rage. She lift her face only to see Oh Sehun, the guy popular for his always angry attitudes. Well Jiyeon hated his guts. She was embarrassed but that doesn’t mean she’ll let this fugly always angry guy to talk with her like this. She was afterall the bad girl here for making troubles all around the world.


“You, stay out of it. Fugly angry face!” Jiyeon snap at him.


Sehun glared at her hardly, didn’t say anything.


“Guys guys stop. Sehun don’t be mad at her. I told her already i won’t have with her so i think its fine and beside she’s my new friend.” Luhan explained to Sehun who felt like laughing but decided otherwise.


“Friend? Are you sure she just wanted to be friend with you? I know girls like her wanted nothing but to get in your___”


“I DON’T WANT TO HAVE ANY WITH HIM, I JUST CONFESSED MY LOVE AND HE DIDN’T EVEN UNDERSTAND THAT. DOUCHE BAG!!” Jiyeon screamed her lungs out. Too sick of the humiliation she has to go through.


The two guys silently stare. “But i said i love you already.” Luhan muttered.


Sehun groaned. He don’t no whats going on but it seems stupid.


Jiyeon sickly glared at Luhan angrily. “You love me like a friend! I want you to love me like a women. Thats the problem. Love me like a women!” She demanded.


Sehun’s eyes widened. The black long hair, pale skin, tall height. He saw her near Luhan’s house too many times. He saw her mostly where Luhan was. The truth sank it. She even loved Luhan. He shook his dead in disppointment.


“What are you talking about, Jiyeon? Why you act like i could love you like you’re man? Ofcourse i love you like women. You don’t have to repeat it over and over again.”


Sehun let out a laugh which rarely heard by anyone. Maybe once in six months? Whatever but Sehun was truely amused at the show infront. Thats why he know only the person who actually love Luhan with all heart can stay with him. He was sometime too slow, way too slow for his own good.


“You know this isn’t going to work this way, why won’t you try other way? Like showing instead of telling? Just suggesting. And please stop being creepy stalker. Or i really have to report you to policestation for stalking. Its not nice but creepy.” Sehun said with a victory smirk.


Jiyeon gasped as she asked. “I’m... N-not stalker, never stalker i.”


“Okay creepy stalker.”





Jiyeon never thought she was exposed infront of Luhan’s friend this embarrassingly. This hurt her pride badly. Still the advice he gave her, she’ll try to work on it.











Next day Jiyeon was standing infront of Luhan. She think really hard for this, with a lot of thinking she finally she came up with idea, a brilliant one and that was___


“Luhan, do you have a pencil? Cause i wanna erase the past and write our future.” She said smirking.





A pickup line.





Yes, it might help, who knows.


“Sorry but its in the class, i can get it later for you.” Luhan said, oblivious to the real intentions.


Jiyeon’s jaw dropped. Well, she didn’t expect that. It was cruel reality. Yet she’s not going to give up. There are millions of better pickup lines. Yes, she was desperate to make him understand that she love him.





Luhan was in his class talking with his friends until the door slammed opened, revealing the badass student, Jiyeon. She casually walked to Luhan slowly, loving the attention she was receiving. Luhan smiled as he raised his both hands to greet her. His friends groaned. Why? Because they thought Luhan deserve a shy, nice, cute and lovely girl. Not the total opposite of Luhan.


“Luhan, you must be magician, because everytime i look at you, everyone else disappear.” Jiyeon said winking.


Luhan’s friend made a gagging noise. It was too cheesy and stupid and cheesy and just too much for their liking.


Luhan give her a confused look. “Hmm you do? You must be feeling dizzy, let me take you to clinic.”


The whole class burst into hard laugher, leaving oblivious Luhan and mad Jiyeon out.





Luhan was getting his books out of the locker with Chanyeol beside him doing the same. They were oblivious of the attention from the students, mostly Luhan as they were busy getting books out.


Jiyeon with Eunjung cat walked to the two guys. Jiyeon taped Luhan’s shoulder scaring the boy who almost dropped his stuff.


“Luhan, would you grab my arm so i can tell my friends i’ve been touched by an angel?”


Luhan blinked. What?


Nonetheless he grab her arm and blinked again. Nothing happened. What does she really mean? He pulled his hand and scratch his head, sharing a look with Kyungsoo who was red like tomato. Trying his best to not burst out. Who wouldn’t. Luhan just proved he could be worse then a dumbest human. There’s nothing for Kyungsoo to say otherthen laugh his heart out. He’ll once he’s away from the pinkup lines freak and the dumbest human.


...


...


...


...


...


Thirty seconds pass with the quiet atmosphere. There were students around but who could believe Luhan could be this low in undertaking? No one. Even kids know better. Jiyeon sighed. It didn’t worked. Once again a failure is what she got. With a dejected features she forced a smile. “Its ok____”


“__AHHHH now i understand what you mean. Whose the angel who you touched? I wanted to see him and glad you actually find me a good friend. I find you a good friend too.”


Jiyeon need no more as she walked away with horrified expression. Could this get any worse? No one ever humiliated her like this, no one. And this stupid love interest of her did without even knowing himself what he did. Worse infront of the students who fear from her. Great. Life was great.





She was sitting in her chair, not focusing in the class. Her eyes dreamy. She couldn’t help but to think a new pinkup line to use on Luhan. Well this time, she would make sure not many peoples are around to witness.


Luhan was playing basketball with Kai. Suddenly the door burst open like a war has just announced.


Kai stopped midway, not sure what was he suppose to do. Should he stop playing or don’t stop? Well Jiyeon was there, probably to talk with Luhan.


Luhan was confused as he stopped playing. He was confused with one thing. Was she following him? How come she’s everywhere. And plus she would talk weirdly whenever she talk with him. Like some creepy guy hitting on a little girl. But in his case it was a girl, Jiyeon so now the situation is different. Jiyeon is talking like this because she’s like this. She’s not creepy guy or girl hitting on him, Luhan know better afterall. He was called smart for a reason. Oh wait- he wasn’t one though.


Jiyeon walked like a princess walking in the castle. She stopped infront of Luhan, ignoring the look Kai was giving her. He was a mere insect for her anyway. She don’t give her precious attention to anyone.


“What are you doing for the rest of your life? Because i want to spend it with you.” she said, less cheerful then before.


Luhan placed his finger on his chin as he start thinking. “I don’t no, maybe i’ll go to Zoo? Yes, i think i wanted to live in zoo. You could come there and we could kill time. Thats a great idea. I’m so happy someone would accompany me for the rest of my life in zoo. I love you for being a perfect best friend.”


Here he pulled the shocked girl tightly in hug, who was too shocked to take advantage of the moment. She pushed him away with a disgust look on her face. “No way would i live in zoo. I would rather kiss that stupid friend of yours then to stay in zoo for the rest of my life, even if its you. Gross.”


She pointed at Kai then ran away. How could she live in zoo? They weren’t animals. Jiyeon was human and Luhan was human too, thats why they should live in house, not caged like some animals for a show. Luhan was dumb, when they get together, she would control his life because who knows if Luhan really start living with animals in the zoo? Her future children couldn’t live in that place. A big no, yes she love Luhan. But this, it would be too much.





Breaktime Luhan was eating his food alone with Suho until Jiyeon came with beautiful smile tugging on her lips. She pulled her hair back as he leaned in to Luhan and whispered. “Was your father a thief? Cause someone stole the star from the sky and put them in your eyes.”


Luhan shook his head calmly. “No, my father was and still is a nice man. But thank you.”


Jiyeon bang her head on the table. This seems not working well. How come he had every answer for her pickup lines? There must be something that he can’t get answer. Suho gave her a sympathetic look. He know Jiyeon didn’t really have the best history as it involved nothing more then a trouble and all these kind of stuff. But every human deserves a chance. So the thought of helping her crossed his mind but still he need to make sure Jiyeon truely love him. He don’t wang Luhan to get hurt afterall, Luhan didn’t or never think before taking any decision.


Its ridiculous. Jiyeon is girl in this story, not Luhan so why Luhan’s friends are so overprotective of him? And why is Jiyeon using pickup lines? It should be Luhan. Well, that is how it is.





The school bell ring with students leaving to their home. Jiyeon spotted Luhan with Sehun walking away. She ran to them and stopped Luhan and greeted him who greeted her back smiling.


“Can you give me directions to your heart? I’ve seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.”


“I think i can give you directions of a bus stop, its just you have to walk straight from here then turn right and then right again then straight. We’re going there, you can come with us.”


Sehun muffled his laughter. He believe he couldn’t take anymore then this but Jiyeon proved once again that he could with another pickup line.


“Its not my problem i fell in love. You’re the one that tripped me.”


“I didn’t tripped you, i swear i didn’t. You must be tired.” Luhan said in concern. She was making him worried now.


Sehun who couldn’t take it, finally had enough as his laugh boomed in the entire street as he fall down, clutching his stomach hardly, trying to stop laughing but he can’t take it anymore. How much more it can get hilarious? The endless cheesness yet Luhan didn’t understand but Sehun doubt Luhan was still oblivious about her feelings. He must be acting by now because Luhan was oblivious and ignorance but to this extent? It was too much. Sehun has a feeling Luhan was playing around, trying to play hard to get. And if thats the case then Sehun would make sure to help Jiyeon. He thought Jiyeon wasn’t that bad of a person and she actually loves him otherwise why would she let Luhan eat her head like this? If this wasn’t love then Sehun don’t no what is love anymore.


When he had enough he got up and smiled teasingly at Jiyeon before saying. “Correction, its 'Its not my fault i fell in love with you' and not 'Its not my problem.' Next time, read well before using one. There’s a big difference between problem and fault, honey.”


“ARHHHGG I HATE YOU!!!” Jiyeon screamed at Sehun as she start stomping her feets on the floor. She had enough. And enough was enough. She couldn’t take it anymore. Luhan was mentally torturing her. How could she even fall for such a person, just how? If confessing her love was this hard then living with him would be like living in hell. She was too much frustrated. She lost the patience in her. Her pride has been made fun of. There was no dignity left for her. She screamed again.


Sehun had a smile on his face because seriously if he was in her place, he might as well force himself on the person he love, or simply move on. He was a man with no patient so seeing her suffering this way just for Luhan, he know she love him, he admired her. At first he was against her dating Luhan but now, he couldn’t even say the way she love Luhan, he wouldn’t love anyone that way. She deserve respect.


And award too.








Jiyeon slowly walked out of the class to get her books for next class. She was a living corpse. Its been a month already, Luhan her all energy. She had dark circles around her eyes. Her hair messy on her head, nothing seems to work out for her. She was living in misery. And just because Luhan throw her in friend zone, now she had to deal with his friends too. The weird people in the whole world. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were the worst one. Chanyeol was even more dumb then Luhan himself, while Baekhyun? He was a different story. I mean he fight with her just because he wanted her to admit he look more prettier than her in eyeliner. What was that? What kind of man would say that? Well, he was the first one she met.


Sehun was a guy who no one mess with. He gets mad easily. He was just like her, a badass but people actually fear from him more. Also he don’t hurt anyone without reason. She wonder how he became friends with these weird people and he answers with they need his protection. Now he was taking a bodyguard role between his friends. Kai, a y boy with raging hormonal. Not really helpfull. A number one lazy human she ever met. He would rather sleep in class than walk out to eat. He sometime sleep in the streets just because the way to home is soo long, which by the way is only eleven meters. The boy need energy so badly, even after drinking energy drink, he doesn’t look energetic person, but a poor tired person who didn’t sleep for days. Kyungsoo, he was too silent. He would help silently. He doesn’t talk much. He’s like Sehun, easily get mad but he is gentleman actually. He could even cook. His cook was better then her mother’s. He was too quiet and his aura is scary. Once someone talk with him, then he’s as nice as a sun shining. Suho, the only ordinary human with ordinary style yet rich background. He was a bank account for his friend but no one actually care for him because he sound like an old lady, Sehun even said once that Suho looked like his grandma. Suho never minded that and did what he was suppose to do. That was to look after each of his friends and now he even start caring for her.



In the hallway she saw Luhan with his friends, loudly talking but no one actually cared to listen as the classes will start in three minutes. She walked like a zombie to them and pushed Baekhyun away lightly who didn’t think twice before pushing her away with his manly power, resulting her in fall. But Baekhyun didn’t even look down. He start talking with Chanyeol who was smiling while staring down at her. Like something good happen. Kyungsoo lend his hand to Jiyeon who frown at the two boys but didn’t say anything, because of Luhan who stole her rest.


“Luhan, was that an earthquake or you just rock my world?” Her voice tired.


Luhan widened his eyes with Chanyeol. They both look at each other with a gasp.


“Are you thinking what i’m thinking?” They both asked in the same time only to squeal. They are thinking the same thing. It was impossible for anyone to call them wrong. Why? Because they were two people thinking the same possibility so it is true.


“Its earthquake, everyone please run for your life, the school will collapse in any second. RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE PEOPLE!” Luhan yelled as he start panicking. The earthquake. They need to run from here otherwise they would probably die and he don’t want to die young. He hoped he could live atleast five hundred years, just that.


No body give a as they keep doing what they were doing. They weren’t dumb enough to listen to the dumbest kid alive. Even Chanyeol frowned at Luhan. He wasn’t thinking this, Luhan just disappoint him with his dumbness. Chanyeol shook his head.


“Earthquake, Really?” Sehun asked with disbelieve look.


“Stupid Luhan, its not earthquake, and here i was thinking we have some connection. You disappoint me.” Chanyeol scolded Luhan like he was kid. Luhan wasn’t a kid though. He was a man. Yet a real man listen well too, right?


“Then what did you thought it was?” Sehun asked Chanyeol curiously. Wanting to know what was he thinking.


Chanyeol grinned as his eyes fall on the lifeless body who was no surprised. “Its because Jiyeon has gain fifty pounds in her width. Thats why the earth around her is shaking. She think you rock her world but you know its just her weight problems. Girls these days you know.” Chanyeol explained like an expert, that made Sehun to almost believe him but one look at the mention girl is enough to prove Chanyeol how wrong he was. The girl has skin on her bones. She has no meat in her skinny form. Just bones with skin on it. Sehun believe she wasn’t like that when he first talk with her. She must be stressing about Luhan subject.





“I think we need to help her.” Suho said silently to the four guys infront. Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun.


Instantly Sehun, Kai and Kyungsoo agreed. Baekhyun snort. “I won’t help that . She called me ugly man, never in my life would i forgive her.” He stubbornly crossed his arms.



“No one told you to forgive her. Just help us out. For Luhan.” Kyungsoo tried to convince him.


“Whatever.” With his y attitude Baekhyun agreed.





“What the hell? I would never let you lay a single finger at me, let alone you touch my body. No way!” Jiyeon raised her voice.


“This is the only way to make him realize. He know about adult worlds he’s not that innocent but he just don’t no how you love him. He don’t understand when you say you love him like a women because he’s confusing person. He don’t care about the meanings behind words so talking won’t work. Even if you use the whole worlds pickup lines, it still won’t effect him. Act out your feelings.” Suho tried to explain.

Jiyeon frowned. The truth sank in. So Luhan ignored what she said all the time? That is huge disappointment. The whole month’s hard effort goes to nothing.


“So why Sehun out of all people that i have to act lovey dovey?”

“Because he’s cool or you prefer Kai? Even if you prefer kai, he’s too lazy to walk out here. He would rather act like he’s in pain and at the verge of death than to walk out here when it is no matter for death and life.”

“I WANT KAI!! Take that ugly face away from me.” She pointed at Sehun who scoffed, offended but shrugged anyway.



Jiyeon and Kai were awkwardly sitting on the ground. The other boys bringing Luhan to proceed their plan. Luhan walked there with Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. Luhan stare at Kai and Jiyeon. Oh the glimpse of something didn’t escape from Suho’s eyes who smirked. It doesn’t match with his face but he did it anyway.

They five boys walked over to Jiyeon and Kai then sat down with them. Luhan’s eyes didn’t leave the two. And here they have to act lovey dovey. Jiyeon smiled at Kai who smiled back. And that was the moment Jiyeon named Kai a ert, a y ert. Kai drag himself closer to Jiyeon who for the sake of her love, leaned even closer. Their arms and thighs touching. Kai slowly slid his palm on her waist, and pulled her to his chest.

The other four boys eyes glued to Luhan’s who silently observing the situation. Observe? Luhan never observe anything and when he’s doing this, than its probably mean something.

“Kai, aren’t you being too touchy?” Jiyeon asked as she wrap her arms around his shoulder.


“Yes... Don’t you love it... When i... Touch you?” Kai asked seductively.


Jiyeon frowned and remind herself that Luhan was there for her. She love Luhan, not Kai. She shouldn’t think of kai that way.


“Admit it, that you lo__”


“Shut up, kai.”


“Okay.”


It was simple, Jiyeon thought.


“Guys could you stop that? I’m feeling something stupid in my heart at the moment. You can continue later.” Luhan muttered, his eyes down.


Instantly Jiyeon and Kai pulled away from each other, like the other had some dangerous disease.

“I love you.” Luhan blurted out. Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock. Luhan love her? He just confessed? Impossible! So she just need to make him jealous and the heavens door all opened for her?


“I love you too, Luhan.” Jiyeon grinned.


Luhan raised his eyebrow. “I was telling Kai that. But its okay, i love you too.”


Blank look...


Nobody said anything as they slowly start getting up, leaving the two alone. None of them want to face Jiyeon’s tantrums nor Luhan stupidness, for they had seen enough.


Until__




“LUHAN, DON’T SHY OUT! TELL HER YOU LOVE HER! OTHERWISE SHE MIGHT END UP WITH KAI! HURRY!!!!!”


A loud scream that belong to no one but Chanyeol came out from the other side. Hearing Chanyeol’s words made the five boys and Jiyeon raise their eyebrow. Luhan love her? How? Was this even possible?


She turn to look at Luhan who was blushing like there’s no tomarrow while there were few tears in his eyes. This made Jiyeon more confused. For the first time in two years, she saw him like this. It was different than his usual self. But Luhan’s friends know about this. Instantly Suho felt bad.


“I... You shouldn’t love kai... I... Please... I love you... Give me a chance...” Luham muttered those words as he hide his face.


Jiyeon smiled warmly. She lean closer and hug the guy to her chest and his hair lovingly. “Luhan, you don’t have to say it now. But listen carefully. Even if you’re shy, i love you no matter what so don’t you worry about anything. I’ll wait for you until you’re ready to say you love me out loud.”


“I wonder if they are in each others body.” Sehun asked to himself. Because seriously, Jiyeon is like a man in relationship while Luhan is like a girl. That is hilarious and stupid.


______________________


“Thats how it is. Now you understand their weird love? Your daddy didn’t love your mommy at first but with time, hearing her funny talk which was pinkup lines, he fall for her. When he realized he actually love her, he was chicken to tell her. He thought that your mommy was playing around him and Kai was the last push.” Sehun completed the meeting his parents story as Kai was too tired to continue and fall sleep in the middle of the story.


“Well mom and dad were stupid.” Hunnie muttered only to receive a laugh from Sehun.


“Yes, they are. But don’t say that in their faces, they’ll get mad.”



And here Sehun is, passing his bad habits to Hunnie who gladly learned that.



Umm here’s how Luhan and Jiyeon start dating. I just feel like making it and i think i made Luhan overly dumb. But as you see he was acting at the end that he don’t no what she meant because he was shy.
Thank you for subscribing, commenting and voting :)