excuse me.

Excuse me?

One of a summer night . . .





It was a night time, everyone was staying inside the house or mostly spending their time in beach. The street lights brightening the dark night. It was happy atmosphere as some peoples were walking around.


The houses lights were lit up too, probably, peoples are partying... Or maybe not. One house at the corner was filled with laughters, baby cries. A really nice atmosphere.


Inside the house, a young married couples visited their parents in law with their little baby. The couples were from Lu family.



“Mom, don’t worry Luhan is really... Really a perfect husband i could dream of. He would do anything for me.” Jiyeon said with bright smile.


Mrs Park turned to look at the nervous Luhan. She raised her eyebrow. Why he always acted like that whenever Jiyeon bring his manliness infront of anyone? Yet she forced a smile. Thinking Luhan is just weird or is uncomfortable with something.


If only she knows what Luhan has to face everyday.


Luhan was holding the little baby in his arms, who keep hitting Luhan’s face with his toys, having fun whenever Luhan made a face.


* * *



“Okay, we’ll be going now. See you later.” With that both of them left the house, still Luhan holding the baby even if his arms hurt.


“Where is your car?” Jiyeon asked Luhan as she check the time on her phone screen.


Luhan shivered. He smiled nervously at her, trying his best to not stutter. “C-Chanyeol needed a car for few hours... He asked me and i gave him. His car’s tire didn’t have enough air.”


Not a second past and Luhan was grabbed harshly by Jiyeon from his collars. Jiyeon was glaring at him, even if he was taller then her.


“That lazy Chanyeol couldn’t full the air in his car and you gave him yours?! I think you forget the last time he borrowed your phone and it somehow accidentally fall down in river when he was actually in playground, or the watch that i gave you in toilet seat. Seriously, this friend of yours is untrustworthy and you dare to give him your car? I can assure you he’ll bring this car to you all broken. And if he did, i’ll make sure to punish you, GOT IT!” She screamed the last words.


How could Luhan trust such a destructive person, he was also Luhan’s best friend. Luhan was stupid and his friends were no better then him. Can’t Luhan get some smart friends instead of the same mind friends like his? This kind of things always made Jiyeon loose control on herself. Her stupid husband was still acting like some elementary school student.


“B-but Cha-”


“I TOLD YOU HE’S UNTRUSTWORTHY AND SO SHUT UP, DOUCHE BAG!” Jiyeon screamed at Luhan. Why Luhan can’t get Chanyeol was untrustworthy? Ofcourse Luhan had so small mind, he won’t understand anything.


Luhan sealed his mouth. He won’t say anything, its not like she’s going to listen as she’ll make him shut up again.


They walked home, Jiyeon complaining all the way home, saying how could Luhan be that stupid? While all Luhan did was to make fake guilty face, his son sleeping in his aching arms.



* * *



Jiyeon get out of the bathroom after shower. She was tired of walking too much. She walked ninety meters. Yeah, who would blame her, after pregnancy she get tired easily. Well in this case, so easily.


She was drying her hair when her eyes caught something in Luhan’s drawer. She get up and walked towards it. Being a twenty four seven hours suspicious wife, she narrowed her eyes and opened.


There was a letter with chain.


What was this? Was Luhan cheating on her or something? She felt her blood boiling. If she know that Luhan is cheating with her, this will be the end of Luhan and her in jail with her son in orphanage. Yes, if only he’s cheating.


She take a look at the chain, examining it. It was a half moon shape. Then she reached out for the letter. Lifting it in her palms she opened it and here was written 'I love you' in lovely writing.


She was mad, so mad that she could join a war and win the battlefield. But decided to read the whole letter first so she can have more reasons to torture the peanut size brain.


' I love you so much Taeyeon. I’ve always waited for a right time to confess but its just i’m too shy to even make eye contact with you. I always get blind whenever i see the beauty you hold... My love. You’re everything i dream of and everything that i’ll ever need. I’ll love you forever unconditionally. Please accept my love and this chain show to who you belong to, dear Taeyeon. Your love XXX'


Her breath stopped. Taeyeon? Love you forever unconditionally? Chain show who you belong to? My everything? Too shy? Your beauty makes me blind?


So Luhan was going to confess to another women and the ing was shy to look at the new girl? Then how he fall in love with her if he always get blind when he see her? It was all filled with crazy cheeseness which Jiyeon hated dearly. First he cheated on her, then to make it worse he was cheesy? Stupid ing bastard. How could he forget Jiyeon hate cheesy stuff? And he call himself loyal husband. They even had a kid, had he no shame? To cheat with this cheater Taeyeon? She was so mad. She believe that if she see Luhan’s face at the moment, she would separate his limbs from his body with bear hands. Who the hell he think he is to cheat on Park Jiyeon or Lu Jiyeon? Whatever, he’ll pay for each word he wrote in that two pennies letter.


She made herself rest at the bed, waiting for Luhan. She needed to kill him, if she couldn’t then she can’t sleep peacefully.



Two hours later Luhan enter the room. He saw Jiyeon was sleeping in sitting position. What was wrong with her? Was she waiting for him? He felt his heart melt at the thought. How sweet it was for him that his scary wife waiting for him, atleast he wasn’t forgotten by her.


He slowly walked to bed and made her lay comfortably before joining her and pulled the comforter on both of them, hugging her from behind. There were rarely time for him to hug her like this, she was so nagging type that whatever he do, good or bad yet he had to hear a whole big speech. He was most of the time scared of her, but he loved her too much that even if he’s scared, he want her.


Yes, he was man and he should man up. Thats what his friends say. He was man, not his wife and Luhan would answer he don’t care, he love his wife more then anything so he had to accept her flaws *ehem* well, she didn’t accept his flaws though. But thats how it is, Luhan loved her and thats all matter and deep down, Luhan know she love him too. Its just she don’t like to act all lovey dovey.


After few hours Jiyeon wokedup, she had frown on her pretty face. Her eyes landed on Luhan, who was sleeping soundly. His chest gently rising up and falling back. He seemed so peaceful, like a baby. Who knows he could be cheater?


Her eyes softened. He was too cute for her to be mad at him all the time. She nag at him because she love him, she wanted the better. She might sound like overprotective mother but she could careless. As long as Luhan belong to her, everything was fine. But seems like Luhan was getting tired of her. He already had a women he likes. He’s going to cheat on her. What should she do? Cry and let him be? She love him... It might be the only way. To let him be, let him with the person he loved the most... His happiness was... Her happiness? Right?



What the hell she was thinking, there’s no way she’s going to let him be. Either he live with her or die trying, option was his. She won’t let him because he belong to her, Lu Jiyeon. Not the so called blinding beauty Taeyeon.


She stare at Luhan. She would slap him at the moment but he was lucky enough that she was too tired to move. Otherwise she wouldn’t hesitate to beat the hell out of him. Yes, she beat her husband, Luhan, a man, when clearly she’s women. She’ll make him suffer for thinking about another women, he’ll suffer.



The next day Luhan was getting ready for work but magically, Jiyeon didn’t tell him what to do and what not. She didn’t tell him to not talk with strangers, she didn’t tell him to not eat junk food, she didn’t remind him to drink milk as soon as he reach his office... There was something wrong... This wasn’t how he was use to his wife. It was... Odd... Luhan wanted to ask whats wrong... But you know what, Luhan won’t.



Luhan smiled brightly just when he get out the house. For the first time after his marriage, he get out of the house without getting scold. It was amazing feelings, honestly he feels like a man. Its not like he wasn’t man but Jiyeon made him sound so feminine. Like he was so pretty and would get kidnapped.


Well, Luhan was strong man, he just prefer to not show his strength to his wife. Whats the point anyway.



On the otherside, Jiyeon was in all black. From head to toe. Her baby Hunnie, too wearing all black. Why? Simply she’s going to stalk Luhan. She needed to know who that Taeyeon was that made him blind.


Honestly she didn’t buy any black stuff for Hunnie. That was until she remembered that she hide a whole set of black stuff for him in storeroom, away from Luhan’s eyes. Thats because she wanted her son to grow up as a stalker, a perfect one too. Hmm that thoughts remind her of her high school days where she would wakeup earlier to just go and hide behind a garbage infront of Luhan’s house then follow him whole day until night, the time he enter his house was then she let him be. Yet the dumb Luhan never even feel anything, he never turn around to see, he never felt anything. She stalked him for two whole years. Thats why she always remind to him to look behind and keep his eyes wide open.


Because Luhan was too dumb. If a killer is standing infront of Luhan, with a bloody knife, Luhan would be like 'Oh wait, my shoes are dirty. Let me clean them first'. Or in earthquake, the restaurant is collapsing and he’s drinking coffe inside. Like it was the most normal thing to die. It was, but purposely sitting there? What was that suppose to mean? Even a kid would run away who don’t no anything.


She was silently following him from behind. Who was busy in reading shops names.


Hmm shops names, he was going to find a perfect shop for his date with that Taeyeon girl. Really, this idiot never did this for her.


The baby in her hand was confused and uncomfortable. Its like the kid can feel how creepy it was to stalk someone, yet she don’t no any better. Who gave kids the rights to tell what’s wrong and what’s right? No one! They don’t have rights. They should live like prisoner. According to Jiyeon, kids are cute and lovely yet they should live the way their parents make them. But Ofcourse its different when she’s was a kid, as a smart kid she has all rights, but not others. Only Jiyeon was awesome kid with Ofcourse cuteness and loveliness.


She sighed in bliss, almost forgetting why she was here and stalking this old man that was lawfully called her husband. Yep, she was living her life in misery after marrying that man. But hey, she blamed feelings more, for the fluffy feelings she feel whenever she’s beside him.


She narrowed her eyes. Luhan was staring dumbly at the same store, like it was gold or something. His doe eyes sparkling at the... Store? What was so good about that store anyway.


She hide her face with winter scarf *ehem* even if the sun was killing everyone with its light. She lower her head and start walking closer to her spouse who was still staring at the same place.


“Hunnie, i think this guy is your daddy’s dumb friend. Wait- he’s going to talk with your daddy. OMG i should hide.” She hugged her baby a little to tighter then the baby’s comfort then hide beside a phone both.



Chanyeol was smiling like he always do with his all teeth shown to the world. Even sun couldn’t beat the brightness of Chanyeol’s teeth. His large step and tall height made people look at him, but only looking at his face is enough to vomit everything they eat that morning.


As he saw his best friend from far, his eyes landed at the girl who was wearing all black with her baby the same for some reason. Chanyeol felt weird. It was summer, even the dumbest human on the world Chanyeol know this and she didn’t. She must be worse then Chanyeol himself. She has to be. Well, this made Chanyeol feel better for himself.


He wanted to congratulate her for being dumber then himself and so he walked closer to that girl. She seemed to be hiding from something but nah who cares and beside Luhan won’t die in two seconds of waiting right. With that the giant start walking to the hideous girl.


He tap her shoulder from behind. She ignored him. There was no one who could ignore Chanyeol, no one. Chanyeol tapped her again and was going to do again when he caught the baby looking at him.


The baby look like Luhan’s son. What was Luhan’s son doing here? Oh wait so does that mean that women is Luhan’s wife. Chanyeol smiled more widely, which actually creep the baby who start making faces. The trembling lips, the wide opened eyes. The shining little drop of tear at the corner of his eyes, this only mean one think, the baby loves Chanyeol. This made him to smile more widely as possible and thats how he triggered the baby’s nerve.



The loud cries of the baby echoed through out the streets, the baby was crying and kicking his feet. He was even pushing his head deeper in his mommy’s chest. The baby’s heart was too small to witness such a scary man.


Jiyeon turn around and saw Chanyeol, staring at her baby. A slap was landed on Chanyeol’s face as she start rocking her baby back and forth, calming him who refused to listen.


Jiyeon got too mad. This creepy giant scare her kid, she’ll make sure to teach him never touch her son again. She called the little girl and told her to handle the baby while she do some work here. The girl listened and thats how Jiyeon rolled her sleeves up, staring at Chanyeol like a predator at his prey.


She jumped on the giant man and start wrestling. Yep, she beat him infront of everyone. The passerbys thought she was crazy. And powerful women. Even the baby stopped crying, seeing his super mama.



While this all was happening getting all peoples attention, here Luhan was staring at the same store. Its like he was thief, wanted to steal something. He thought he heard his baby’s cries, his wife screaming and Chanyeol groaning in pain but nah, it was his imagination. What could his wife and kid doing here? And Chanyeol should come to him too, probably he didn’t arrived yet.


He turn to look at the noise location. Oh wait- this was Chanyeol. And he was beaten by his wife and his baby was in some little girl’s hand. Hmm, it wasn’t his problem to interfere, his wife isn’t the one in trouble. He has to wait for Chanyeol. How stupid Luhan was, Jiyeon was right. How could he loose focus from the store? He should focus more. He stare hard at the store, creeping the people who were inside.





Luhan and Chanyeol were sitting in the same store Luhan was looking at. They were drinking milk, just milk. Jiyeon called Luhan and told him and Luhan being the obedient husband listened well.


Chanyeol’s cloths were torn from sleeves, a nail scratches on his arms and face. The wide black mark around his left eye. His hair was all messed up.


Luhan give him a weird look. “So... Um... What happened?”


“I swear i saw your wife stalking you with your baby.”


“Nah, it could be a ghost. But hey, you’re right. My wife is like a ghost, she would come out of nowhere. Scary.”


Chanyeol stopped talking, eyes behind Luhan. He felt the fair creep in his body.


“Luhan... She’s behind you.”


“What did you say?” Luhan casually asked.


“L-look, behind you.” Chanyeol face crumbled.


Luhan looked back. His eyes widened to its fullest and a girly loud scream followed. “Aaaarrggggghhhhhhh!”


Luhan fall down from his chair, it was silence. As Luhan on the floor, peoples staring, Chanyeol fearing his life while Jiyeon glaring at Luhan.


A cute baby laughter filled the atmosphere. It was hunnie. He was laughing at his coward daddy. People chooed at the cute baby and mind their own business.



“You cheated on me Luhan!” Jiyeon screamed at Luhan


Luhan stopped eating. “Why would i cheat on you, you know i lo-”


“Shut that mouth of yours, i don’t want to hear 'I love yous'. If you say you didn’t cheat then what is this?!” She throw the chain and the letter on the table.


They were in restaurant, while they were talking, Chanyeol was taking care of the kid.


Luhan’s eyes widened at the letter and chain. He should’ve known Jiyeon go through his drawers. If he know he would’ve never put them there but he was stupid. Next time, he sure wasn’t going to be stupid, he’ll hide them in drawer, yes next time Luhan will be smart.


“I-its not mine... It-”


Jiyeon standup and slammed the table with her fist. He dare to deny the obvious. She’ll kill him. As she walked closer to him, Luhan immediately get up and take fews steps back, hand in air in surrendering way.


“Look, it isn’t like what you seem to think... Its not mi-”


His next words didn’t left his mouth as he was being dragged by his wife from his collars harshly.


Peoples were staring, while Chanyeol didn’t spare a glance at the couples. Even the baby stopped playing with Chanyeol and clapped his chubby hands. His daddy was going to get beaten again.

* * *


“You’re saying that Chanyeol fall in love with a girl named Taeyeon. He was too shy to even give her a letter and so he told you to do this for him?”


Luhan nodded. He couldn’t say anything, this time Jiyeon punched him on his lips, almost forbidding him to talk again, this is what Luhan thought. Even when Jiyeon said he was overreacting. Luhan in return thought she wasn’t in his place so how would she know. She know nothing but scolding him.


“Hmm... Sounds like a conspiracy to me but i need to ask Chanyeol first and meet this Taeyeon girl.” Jiyeon thoughtfully said.


Luhan sighed and follow Jiyeon inside. He just love her too much for his own good.


Jiyeon too, she loved him a little bit too much then necessary because once again, she start scolding him.





“Luhan, you know you’re man, she’s a women. You could always say no to her. Maybe you should try. She couldn’t always treat you like a kid you know.” Baekhyun, the man who call himself more prettier than any girl, adviced Luhan.


“Yeah you should Luhan hyung. You let your wife control your life. When you should be doing this to her or atleast be like a normal understanding couples.” Sehun muttered. He could never get use to the bruises he see on his Hyung’s face, and it were normally from his wife. Was he a man too? Or he was a women in disguise?


“Maybe you guys are right, i should say no when i don’t feel like listening. I’m a man in this relationship, not her. I’ll probably tell her. Thanks guys.” Luhan finally decided to listen to his friends. What could get wrong? She’ll be an understanding wife. He hoped so.



It was a dinner time, Jiyeon and Luhan were eating with their little baby getting feed by Jiyeon.


“You see, who told you to walk out without telling me ha? Tell me? What if someone kidnap-”


“Stop this!”


For the first time in his life, Luhan raised his voice at his wife, who was shocked at this himself.


“Excuse me?” Did he really said that? He couldn’t be this stupid, could he?


“I said stop this. I’m old enough to know when i had to come home, even if i’m late you can’t scold me. I want you to stop treating me like a kid. I’m man and i’ve my rules. You’re my wife so you’ll listen to me.” Luhan couldn’t help but to get ready for beating, for talking with her like this. But it never came.


Jiyeon had the most blank face, she was feeding the baby food to the boy who somehow stopped talking and staring between them.


Luhan was staring at her face, waiting for anything, anything but nothing came, instead she smiled at him. Oh Luhan didn’t focus enough to see the fakeness of the smile he was given.


This was easy, he should’ve said earlier to her. She take his words really well and here he was fearing that his wife might attack him like a hungry wolf. He sighed in bliss and dig in his food, merrily eating it.





















“So it didn’t worked?” Sehun asked and tsked.


Luhan sighed. “Lets not talk about this. I love her the way she is, being abusive isn’t a big matter.”


Baekhyun and Sehun exchanged glance. This was the worst beating they saw ever. Poor Luhan.


Luhan love her too much. And Luhan is physically stronger then her. Its just he don’t like to fight back with her. They both have different ways to show their love. Not every love story is perfect with bright, cheerful and lovely couples.




Umm i hope it wasn’t that bad. I may sound Jiyeon like bad person but honestly different peoples have different options. If there’s someone who like polite and lovely people then there are people who love rude, bad peoples. I’m not saying i like rude or anything. I’m saying even the worst human alive have heart, had fallen in love and someone actually loved him. There’s no good or bad people in world. Its just life made everyone the way they are and there decisions to live. Theres no one bad.

Thanks for subscribing, voting and commenting. I really appreciate them all ^^