attracted?

I thought i was.. In love

 

_______ POV
I sat down on my chair and was breathing heavily. Hyuna came over and nudged me. 
 
“what the hell happen to you? Why is your hair all messed up??” Hyuna asked.
 
“err, I was late for school so I came here running. I want my school record to be a clean one.” I answered and laugh a bit. 
 
Soon, my History teacher came in. We all settled down and as usual, I paid my fullest attention in class.
 
School ended quite fast. Hyuna asked me to crashed at her crib but I wanted to go home. I was walking towards the school gate and someone bump into me which made me fell. There was a loud thud as I fell flat on my . 
 
Dongwoon POV
The bell rang and I got off my seat. I quickly went out of my class. I headed to the school entrance to find her. But I wasn’t successful. I ran and focused on each and every girl. I bump into a girl. She fell to the ground and as I saw her, she was ________. I reached out my hand to help her.
 
“_____shi??” I said while looking directly at her eyes and smiling.
 
_________ POV
As I sat down flat on my , a hand stretched out and he pulled me up. His beautiful eyes looked directly into mine and I blushed a little and tried avoiding eye contact with him.
“______shi??” he said.
 
“y-yesss?” I replied being so shock.
 
“Don’t be shock. I know you are shock that I know your name. but that doesn’t matter. I’m dongwoon.” He said smiling.
 
That was the most angelic smile that I’ve ever seen in my life. His hands was still holding on to mine. I could feel my heart beating so fast.
 
“Oh.. Uhmm hi” I said smiling shyly at him. 
 
“We should go and have an ice cream or something. It’s on me” he said smiling.
 
Before I knew it, I was being pulled with his hands holding  on to mine. His hands was the softest thing that I’ve ever felt. Was I… attracted to him???
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
Sorry for the short chapter again. i've been getting eye bags now cause of school. I skipped a whole week of school last week due to lazyness and my exam is over..... and ive been getting used to the idea of sleeping late so now, i sleep late like 3am or 4am and wakes up at 5.30am.... wth :(
 
hope you enjoy xD i feel like im doing really badly for this fanfic :(