Date?!

I thought i was.. In love

 

Dongwoon POV
 
I pulled her hand and I began to lead the way to the nearest ice cream shop. Surprisingly, her hands was soft… I could still imagine her eyes staring into mine. I began to erase those thoughts and sticking my mind to the plan.
 
“What flavour would you like?” I asked.
 
“Uhmmm… Chocolate chip ice cream will do.” she said shyly.
 
I handed her the ice cream and we began to talk. She was quite at first but the more I talk to her, the more I felt connected to her. We began to have eye contact more. And soon she began to talk a lot. She was beginning to feel comfortable around me and I knew it I should strike… soon. 
 
______ POV
 
As I got my ice cream, we sat down. I was really uncomfortable and first. But soon, I began to feel comfortable around him. We began to have more eye contact and I began to talk a lot. Well, I couldn’t help it. I just love talking a lot… 
 
He began to look directly into my eye and gave me that look again which made my heart beat faster. 
 
“_____-ah, we should get to know each other more. How about a date? Tomorrow?” He said looking deeply into my eyes. 
 
“A..a..a d…date?” I said while my words was stuttering. 
 
“Yes. And I wont take no for an answer. I’ll meet you here tomorrow at 7.” he said as he winked and took off.
 
I was glued to my sit. I was going on a date. MY FIRST EVER DATE. I was shock and happy. But I had second thoughts. Should I go on this date???
 
Dongwoon POV
I began smiling to myself knowing that I had taken my first move. I shocked her a little but I know she’ll show up. No way she could resist the way I treated her just now. But, there’s something about ________ that is so different from other girls.
 
“Hyung, I and her are going on a date tomorrow. I strike fast huh?” I said on the cellphone while walking home.
 
“Wow, I’m surprised. I guess you do strike fast. I better prepare. And oh, come home fast, DooJoon ordered pizza.” Kikwang said
 
“Pizza? I’ll be back now!” I said, smiling.