money

I thought i was.. In love

 

_______ POV
I lay down on my bed and smiled to myself thinking I had everything. A rich family, the smartest kid in class, a friend, which is Hyuna, whom was always by my side. But, when my mind come across to love, I freeze and frown abit. I’ve never fallen in love before. Not even once was I kissed. My lips, eyes and me myself was a . Except for my ears since my best friend brags about how she had once in a while. And…. I’ve never felt a mom‘s love before. She  died while giving birth to me. Well, that’s what I heard… I’ll look down and get jealous whenever I see a mum and daughter going shopping together and I dread mothers day since I have no one to celebrate it with… I wish that I had a mum.. I want to feel how is it like… My dad isn’t usually home. He use to go to business trip ever since I was 10 and I sit home with my babysitter. Since Im 16 now, I no longer need one. I want to feel like how is it to be in love… maybe, just once…
 
“OH CREEP!” I yelled as I look up to my clock. I was late for school. I was never late so I had a clean record in school. I rushed on the toilet and got dressed. How I look didn’t matter at all. I usually go to school with my curls all messed up. My fringe parted in the center. It didn’t matter much. Once in a while, I will tie up my hair, but It made no difference. I rushed out of the house as quickly as possible. 
 
Dongwoon POV
“Ya dongwoon, want to earn loads of easy money???” Kikwang said.
 
*smirk* “How??” I said.
 
“That’s easy. There’s this girl whose a year younger and she’d never dated anyone before. Be her first love, then dump her after 2 months. Her name is ______ and here is her picture” Kiwang said while handing me her picture.
 
I smiled to myself and stare at her picture. This is going be easy since she’s not that experience in love. 
I got up and head up to class with the rest of them. The whole time, my mind was in ______. I thought of ways to make her mine. The mission starts today.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------
Author's note:
Sorry for the short chapter. first fanfic xD i dont have much confidence in this fanfic... DO COMMENT :D