Park Yoo Bi

Lost

It ws another day of school and you got up, turned off your alarm clock and shuffled to the bathroom to take a quick shower and fix yourself to look at least presentable at the most. You were kind of glad that you didn’t have to wear a school uniform anymore and you were free to wear whatever you wanted, as long as it was in the “dress code”.  After you took your shower you brushed and blowdryed your hair not really styling it because you never really paid attention to those kinds of things and just kept it straight. You then went to your closet still dressed in your robe to pick out some clothes. You picked out a tshirt that had bobby from Ikon on it and black skinny jeans and placed your beat up black converse on and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

“Good morning Yoo Bi!” Your aunt cherped . You smiled at your aunt and took a seat behind the stool of the kitchen counter.

“Where is Uncle at?” You asked as your aunt placed your food infront of you  and you began to eat quickly.

“Yoo Bi slow down dear, and he already left for work, he had to go in early today to make a deal with a company.” You nodded in respnse and cleaned the food off your plate. Since your uncle was a owner of a big company, you didn’t know exactly what though, he was out often tending to his business. You found out the other day that this wasn’t the only house that your uncle and aunt owned. They chose to live in this house because it was the one closest to the school you are attending now. You placed your plate in the sink and said goodbye to your aunt and grabbed your backpack on the way out the door.

You took the same path to the bus stop and waited in the same spot as last time. You were listening to all I got time for by Jay Park and started rapping to the lyrics:

I don’t pop molly or rock TOM FOR

fresh t, fresh jeans, and some jordans

new car, new crib yeah I’ll sign for it

drama trying to chase me I ain’t got time for it

the politics-

 

“Wow, I didn’t know you could rap like that, you aren’t that bad actually.” You turned around and found Yoongi and Nam Joon standing there with shocked expressions and you immediately became extremely embarrassed. You quickly took out your headphones and covered your face.

“How long have you guys been standing there?” You asked while shifting from side to side.

“Well…..actually not that lo-“ Nam Joon began to say but Yoongi cut him off smirking.

“We’ve been standing here for pretty long actually.” You glared at Yoongi and your heal to get on the bus when it came.

                                          ***********************

When you entered the school you went to your locker you got last time, with the help of Nam Joon, and got your books for your next class. You weren’t really looking where you were going and as you turned around you slammed head first into someone. You fell backwards and all your things fell out of your hands on the ground. People walking past were staring at you and the boy in front of you bumped into and giving stares. You hated getting attention so you tried to hurry up and leave but you were stopped by the boy.

“I’m really sorry about that, are okay?” The boy asked and your face started getting really red and you looked up to meet his eyes. His voice was really soothing and he wasn’t really that bad looking either you thought.

“Y-Yes, I’m really sorry too, I wasn’t looking where I was going.” You quickly said while you both began to pick up your belongings. When you finished he handed you your stuff and he reached out his hand to help you up. His smile was so kind and you took his hand hesitantly and stood up. You were about to leave for your class until you saw the boy looking you up and down and started to look at you with a very intense stare.

“What?” You asked smiling. There was just something about him that made you comfortable around him when you knew that you weren’t really a people person and always kept to yourself most of the time.

“Nothing, you just look really familiar” It looked like he was thinking really hard about this and you chuckled a little at how cute he looked. He then snapped his fingers and had the biggest smile on his face and it also made you smile and you lowered your head to the ground.

“You’re the girl I helped to find your math class right?” As he awaited your answer you were startled about his question until you remembered on the first day of school him helping you and the thought just made you blush.

“Ah, yes, that was me… thank you by the way.” You smiled and said softly. He laughed and replied.

“It’s nothing really, I’m always happy to help. I’m Kim Ki-Bum by the way but everyone calls me Key.” He was smiling that big smile again that reached his eyes and he put out his hand for you to shake. You kindly took and smiled back.

“My name is Park Yoo Bi, but you can just call me Yoo Bi.” After you shook his hand you both parted ways and you made your way to your math class. You began smiling to yourself and thinking maybe, just maybe you made a new friend.

                                       ******************************

It was lunch time finally and you quickly headed to the commons area to get the crappy school lunch, since you forgot to grab yours out the door this morning. As usual you didn’t have anyone to sit with so you went to take your spot near the back where you sat last time. It didn’t really bother you that much that you didn’t have any friends or had someone to sit with you at lunch, but you began thinking it would be nice to be able to tell someone how you felt, what was going on in your head and just have someone to laugh with too. You began to remember all the times you came home crying because how you got teased and how you didn’t have anyone to confide in, but your mom and dad always told you that you were important and that you were loved and that someday you would find someone that would love you just the way were are and that you didn’t have to change. Now that they were gone you wondered who will tell me that now?

You continued to eat in silence and you were singing softly to yourself when you felt someone come up behind you and whisper in your ear.

“Why is a pretty girl like you eating alone?” You turned around to find Key standing with his food giving you this look that you couldn’t explain and you got this weird feeling in your stomach.

“Um, I usually just eat alone…” You trailed off not knowing what to do. He walked around to the other side of the table and plopped down across from you.

“Well, no one should be eatting alone at lunch so I’ll eat with you.” He smiled and began to eat his pizza. You smiled in return and began to eat your lunch too.

 

                     **************************************

A/N:    안녕하세요! I’m really sorry for making you guys wait! I promise it won’t happen again (: part of it was because I just started school this week and like I had half of it done but I just couldn’t get around to writing it all. I hope this is long enough, I tried to extend it to make up for the wait. If it isn’t, oh well lmao. But I will update tomorrow if I can because I have band practice till 18:30pm though. But you guys finally met the “mystery” guy! It was key, my bias in shine lol. Honestly idk where this fanfic is going but I will try my best. And the next chapter is going to be intense haa! And new characters too! Anyways sorry for the long authors note.

Comment feedback, thoughts, concerns, vote, like, follow, whatever haa!