Min Yoongi

Lost

Directly after school you had your shift at the music store almost every day so you always had to rush out of school and walk to your job. Your parents never bothered to give you a car because they never really paid attention to you anyways so they never really bothered with that kind of stuff even though you were a senior in high school now.  You continued to walk to your job while thinking of lyrics in your head that could become a song like you always constantly did. As soon as you entered you were greeted by one of your co-workers.

“It’s about time you showed Suga!” the younger one joked while giving the biggest smile possible, so big that you couldn’t even see his eyes.

“Shut-up Jimin, I’m always here on time,” you joked back.  

                You have been working at “Music & Instruments” for basically all of high school to help pay the bills, save money for college and just help out your mom with financial things because if you didn’t you and your family would probably be with no home right now. You dropped your school things in the back of the store and clocked in while grabbing your badge and heading back out to your station in the store near the albums. You began to sort and fix the albums by genre like you’ve always done every day and went around and fixed some things here and there until you heard the chime go off like it does when a new customer has entered. You didn’t even look up when the new customer walked in.

“Welcome to ‘Music & Instruments’” you said with a monotone voice. You’ve said the same thing plenty of times so you didn’t even try to sound excited. You loved music and everything about it but working here was still a pain in the .

“Hello, can I help you find something?” Jimin came around the corner and asked the customer.

“Ummm.. yes actually. I’m new here and I heard this was the best place to get  albums.”

                As the customer spoke you shot your head up and stopped what you were doing. You immediately recognized the voice, not that you were trying to on purpose , but you just did. You looked over in their direction and saw Jimin and the girl at the bus stop from earlier and also from your music class. As they were walking over you really had the chance to look at her cause earlier you didn’t really pay that much attention to her. She had on a large Aomg t-shirt which really caught your eye because you loved khiphop too. She also had on black ripped skinny jeans and beat up black converse. Her long black hair covered her face as she walked and it went all the way down to her hips. She had extremely pale skin that made her stand out. You continued to stare and missed Jimin calling your name multiple times.

“Yo, Suga!” you snaped out of your daze and saw them both standing in front of you waiting for you to answer.

“Uh, sorry what did you say?”

“Can you help her look for some albums?” Jimin laughed and walked away leaving you two along near the album section. You mentally cursed and slapped yourself for acting stupid.  You both then continued to stand there awkwardly for a while until you spoke first.

“So….what artist are you looking for?” you asked as she began to walk around and flip through the albums for a while.

“Uh….”

“I don’t think that’s a person.” You said in a straight voice. You weren’t really in the mood to work today, you had too many things on your mind and this girl was taking too damn long to answer you. The girl’s face got red and she pulled her hair behind her ear.

“I was going to say I was looking for a Bts album and a Jay Park album before I was rudely interrupted,” she mumbled the rest but it was loud enough for you to hear.” I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms across my chest as I stepped closer her.

“Well I haven’t got all day and you were taking too long to answer me.”

“Y-You didn’t even give me a chance to answer the question” she said as she stepped closer to me.

“Maybe if you didn’t stutter so much and spoke up more this process would go by a lot faster,” you stated and took yet another step to her. You both were now staring at each other with cold stares with barley any room in between you. You could feel heat of her breath on you and hear her heat beating fast. You both stood like this for a moment until she broke away realizing how close you guys were to each other. Her face yet again was red from both anger and embarrassment and she moved her hair to cover her face.

“I-I’ll just find it myself,” she whispered as she walked away to find what she was looking for.” You immediately felt bad about the way you acted just a minute ago but you couldn’t help it, you always knew you had had a short temper and got impatient very easily. You saw that she found the albums she was looking for, but they were on a shelf that she couldn’t reach and she seemed to be struggling with trying to reach it. You began to walk on over to help and as you were you heard her mumble.

“Stupid albums why are they so far up? I hate being short.”

You chuckled to yourself and stood behind her small frame and reached over her to get the albums. You could feel her body tense as you grabbed the albums and brought them down. She turned around only to find you so close again to her like you were earlier, but this time you two weren’t bickering.  You were about to give her the albums when you stopped midway and saw how cute she looked with that surprised look on her face and how red her cheeks were getting again. You snapped out of your trance and again mentally cursed and slapped yourself for even thinking that, and handed her albums to her.

“Uh, here you go, it looked like you needed some help” you said in a low voice. She slowly took the albums and you felt your hands brush each other and she quickly pulled away at the touch.

“Thank you Min Yoongi,” she stated with her head down and her hair in her face, where it seems to always be. She gave a small smile and turned to walk away but you quickly stopped her by grabbing onto her wrist. She turned around startled by the action and looked at you staring into your eyes. You momentarily forgot what you were about to say but quickly remembered.

“Yoongi, you can call me Yoongi,” you spoke and you saw her look down at her feet.

“Okay,” she answered…”Yoongi.” She was about to leave again until you asked one last question making her stop in her tracks.

“Uh, what should I call you?” you looked at her waiting for her to give you an answer. She smiled once again that small smile and answered back.

“Yoo Bi, you can call me Yoo Bi”

                You saw that you were still holding on to her wrist and you slowly let go of it. She continued out of the store and you watched her until she was out of site. You then went back to fixing albums and looked up to see Jimin smirking at you.

“What?” you asked in a defensive tone.

“Nothing,” he smiled as he threw is hands up in surrender, “It’s nothing.”

 

 

 

A/N: Hello again! I want to apologies for not updating sooner. Well it wasn’t that long but I didn’t feel like writing (oops) and I was also wondering what TO write but I finally came up with a little something for you guys. A little #Yoobi action for you guys. (; lol idk what their ship name would be but you guys can come up with that! xD And you will meet “the guy with no name” in the next chapter (aka the guy who helped her find her math class) so no worries! And I’m kind of bummed out cause school starts in a week for me *cries a river* lol and I’m going to be a senior also! Omg!

But like, comment, follow, vote and all that jazz please and thanks! And feedback is always nice too! And if you’re still reading this long authors note then much appreciated! <3