Min Yoongi

Lost

“Get the out of my house and get the god damn groceries!”

                You slammed the door shut while cursing under your breath. It was the same routine every ing day you thought to yourself. You didn’t know how long you had to keep up with your stepdad’s bull. He would yell at you for no reason and force you to basically be his slave, but it wasn’t like your mom did anything either she just sat back and watched. Ever since your father left your mom five years ago for another women and she then married this sorry version a father she basically stopped taking care of you and have been basically living and doing everything on your own.

                You pulled your hoodie over your head and pulled out your wallet from your back pocket of your black skinny jeans to make sure you had enough to buy the food. Since your stepdad didn’t give you any you had to use the little you make from working at the music store.

“Aish, this is ridiculous,” you said under your breath as you turned the corner to the grocery store.

***************

                When you arrived back home you dropped off the groceries in the kitchen and quickly unpacked them. You looked to see your mom and stepdad both passed out in the living room with the TV still blasting some random game show. You sighed and went to turn it off. You thought you should at least make dinner for them so they can have something when they both wake up. You didn’t know why you kept being  so nice to them when you hated both their guts, maybe it was because you didn’t like all the yelling and getting blamed for things you didn’t do so you just always pleased them. You went to the kitchen to make macaroni and cheese, or at least attempt to and set it aside for them both.

                You later left a note that said you were going out and slipped out of the house. You made your way over to your best friend Nam Joon’s house which wasn’t too far from yours. You put in your head phones and started rapping along to bts cypher part three along the way. When you finally arrived at his house you ran up to the front porch and rang the doorbell three times like you always did when you came to his house.

“Ayyyy! Suga! What’s up man?”

                You stared up at him, since you were way shorter than he was, and gave him the most done look you could.

“I told you not to call me that,” you whined.

“What? It fits you, though.”

“Whatever man just let me inside.” You tried stepping around him but he was just too tall and blocked your way. You then resorted to kicking him in the shin and finally made your way inside his house.

*******************

You guys were both sitting in Nam Joon’s room talking about nothing when Nam joon set his beer can down.

“So, why are you here this late? You know, you’re lucky both my parents aren’t back from their business trip. But, for real though what’s up?”

You weren’t expecting for him to ask such a question since you come to his house all the time. You just looked around the room and then set the can you were holding down on the table next to his bed.

“Maybe I just wanted to spend time with my best friend before school starts tomorrow,” you joked around hoping to steer the subject a different way. Nam Joon raised his eyebrows at you and chuckled.

“I know you too well, stop lying man.” He paused and his face became more serious. “Is it your parents again?”

You looked down and felt your hands ball into fists.

“I don’t want to talk about it...…” you whispered.

Nam Joon, sensing it was time to change the subject, quickly thought of something to say.

“So I was out earlier and I saw someone moving to the house with Mr. and Mrs. Young across the street, it was a girl.” He smirked while wiggling his eyebrows. You laughed and punched him in the arm.

“You know I haven’t got time for girls and she would never like you either so don’t even try anything man.” Nam Joon grabbed his arm and pretended to cry acting like it hurt when Yoongi knew it didn’t at all.

 

***************

You were back home locked in your room composing music when you knew you should be getting your stuff for the first day of school. You were finally done writing the song you have been working on for a while called ‘Jump.’ You looked at the clock that read 12:30am and finally climbed into bed. You laid there thinking about what life would have been like with having parents that actually cared about you or parents that took interest in your song lyrics and love for music and dance. You rolled to your side and pulled the covers all the way up to you.

“It doesn’t even matter imagining such things, it will never happen,” you spoke into the dark and closed your eyes.
 

 

A/N:

Hello! How is everyone? I hope you like this chapter. Im kinda just setting the mood for the story and ‘getting to know the characters’ type of stuff so im sorry if its kinda boring! And feedback would be nice since this is my first fanfic(: and you can follow me on all my inquries which are in my bio!(: And also bts isn’t like a group in this story if you haven’t noticed, just wanted to point that out lol. like suga and nam joon have nothing to do with bts((: