Trainees

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!
Trainees
#Hashtag
ZXYvcz3.png

My character~

Author: DoubleSHINee
Position:
Lead Dancer, Vocalist, Rapper, Maknae
Lover: I.M (MONSTA X)
Status: Chosen
-






 
ZXYvcz3.png

I understand Flores that its your first time applying for a applyfic. A question though, you linked Luna as a faceclaim but have Sulli's pictures posted instead. I would allow Luna since techincally Sulli isn't an idol anymore but an actress. Second for the talent twins you need to fill out all three since the position you appllied for requires all three. For her background a MIN of two paragraphs is required, as well as her just living in Korea. Habits is a MIN of 3 and hobbies is a MIN of 3. And lastly I can't see your password.

Just fix the talent twins, with changing your vocal twin to a lead vocalist and your rapper (so someone who isn't a main rapper)

Author & Character Name:
dontholdgrudges & Eunmi
Position:
Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper
LOVER: Yugyeom (GOT7)
Status: Accepted
-
ZXYvcz3.png

Hi Ily and thanks for applying. You just have to fix a few things, first the title of your blog post is wrong, so please correct that. The ethncity would be Korean as well alos the second language has to be either conversational or basic. Also I can understand if the persona section is confusing, but its like with Taeyeon being known as "Kid Leader". Background has to be two paragraphs, hobbies has to be a MIN of 3, habits has to be a MIN of 3. And the password is not fully complete. Also about your comment, if you edit your post and on the top left it says "Source", just press that, copy the code and that's a way you won't have to type everything again.

She has to be born and raised in Korea. For the talent twins I would match idols who fit it more also you don't need a rap twin since your position is not a rapper. And the password I made visible on the cheatsheet.

This is my fault but you don't need a dancing twin either. And as for the vocal, I would just choose an idol who just is a vocal and not a main or lead.

Author & Character Name:
llyxkt & Ahri
Position: Vocalist & Face Of Group
Lover: Donghyuk (iKON)
Status: Accepted
ZXYvcz3.png

Hi Jessy and thanks for applying. First though for her university section, you have to fill it with something; with it either being not going right after she graduates or will she and where to as well, as well as her major. Second since you are going for 1998 she has to be early born (Jan-Mar). The persona section is like with Taeyeon who has the person "Kid Leader", something like that. And then you need a MIN of 3 hoobies and a MIN of 3 habits. That is all there is~

Author & Character Name:
Redsica & Dani
Position:
Main Dancer, Lead Vocalist, Rapper
Lover: Mino (WINNER)
Status: Pending
-






 
ZXYvcz3.png

Thanks for applying Krissy:) Just a few things to fix before your accepted. For the face claim it has to be an idol and for yours its recommened to be a main vocal idol. Second for the university is she not going to it currently or will be? Please explain. But that is it~

Author & Character Name:
Jewel_Elf & Hyunji
Position:
Main Vocalist & (Leader)
LOVER: Sungmin (SPEED)
Status: Accepted
-
ZXYvcz3.png

Thanks for applying Amanda~ I just have a few questions and things for you to fix. For her university, she doesn't plan to go at all or wait a few years before going? And something to fix is that she needs a vocal twin, so please add that. And if you have two brothers as you stated in the background please add that to the family section. Also she needs to have a MIN of 3 habits and a MIN of 3 hobbies.

Author & Character Name:
hyunglovesoppa & Minyeon
Position: Vocalist & Face Of Group
Lover: Yugyeom (GOT7)
Status: Pending
-