Cheat Sheet

#Hashtag | YG Entertainment New Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Cheat Sheet

Rules

1. Same rules as the foreword apply!
2. Languages: Character must of course speak their native language. But besides that I'll allow one fluent and one conversational (you don't have to do all that)
3. Likes MIN of 5, dislikes MIN of 5, hobbies MIN of 3, habits MIN of 3, trivia MIN of 10 but go crazy with it
4. Face Claims: Please follow the face claim suggestions I gave (you'll get a higher chance of being picked). And yes idols only! Joy of NRed Velvet is taken!
5. Talent twins taken are; Red Velvet's Joy and Seulgi and 4Minute's Jihyun (you don't have to fill in every twin. Example is if your a main vocal, just fill in the vocal part and leave the dance and rap twins spot empty.)
6. Family & Relations: Not everyone can have brothers, sisters, and cousins related to them. Besides me I'll pick one or two people to have relations to other idols. (NU'EST's Aron is taken)
7. Love Interests: Can be anyone; idols, actors, and even OCs. (MONSTA X's I.M is taken)
8. Background: MIN 2 paragraphs. Her life before being a trainee; make it interesting.
9. Trainee Background: Include how long she trained in YG Entertainment and others if any. Also her reaction when she got accepted to be a member of #Hashtag.
10. Personality: MIN 2 paragraphs with positive and negative traits about your character
11. If you want to be LEADER (as no official positions has it yet) you can put it on the title of the blog post and maybe explain why you should be leader. If no one applies to be leader I'll just choose when I pick members.

12. Password is simple [group fanclub name + color (must include hex code) and if you want some songs you want in future albums]
13. Any questions feel free to ask!

Turn In | Source Code