Chapter 3

Wolf

Hiiii sorry for not update :(

I'm kind of busy_- 

And  thank you for my subscribers for waiting this story for a long time :)) 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

 


 

 

Chapter Three, So.. they are 

 

Author's POV

Before the disaster happened, the teacher comes and ask what happened to canteen because from noisy, become silent. 

No one answered the question, BTS and SNSD just leave the place. After a minute, EXO, infinite, and 4Minute leave too. 

Then within a second canteen be normal again, noisy. 

"What happened," Minra said with fear in her eyes. Many people are silently staring at her. "Minra, gwaenchanayo?" Amber ask her. Minra didn't say a word. She just nodded her head. 

"Minra-ya, you have to stay away from them." With that, Sulli leave the table. "Don't worry, she is always like that, why didn't you eat your food? Girl, you gotta have a stomachache if you don't eat!" Krystal said jokingly, Victoria just chuckled. 

The bell just rang, they come back to the class. 

Kai and Sehun miss their class, they didn't come. Minra feeling a little bit better now. 


Minra's POV

 

Something is wrong, why Sulli behavior like that? And after school, Luna seems like thirsty, I gave her my drink and she said no thanks with smile, she is hiding pain. 

I didn't know that my first school will be like that. Ah, I just feel tired. Maybe I should go take a bath now. 


 

"Yah! Didn't I said to you? Protect her! Not scaring her, you idiot."

"I'm so sorry, your majesty, but I really don't know why I'm acting like that, I promise I will not scare her."

"Okay, I trust you guys. Can you give her this necklace? "

"How do I give her this?"

"Use your brain, young boy. Now can you get out?"

"Yes, I'm sorry for disturbing you."


A/N : Finished chapter three~~ I hope you enjoy the short story I gave you>< Please comment, subscribe, and update if you can><

Thanks, and Happy New Year late lol