New School

Wolf

 

SORRY , MY ENGLISH IS BAD  :(( My mother's language is not English

Hope you understand, and Love it! <3 <3 <3

 

Chapter One,'New School'

 


"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Min Ra ibnida,Minra for short"

"Ne, Minra-ssi, you can call me Sooyeon seosaengnim. For today, you can sit with.. er... " Sooyeon look around the class. Then,her eyes stop at someone. He is gorgeous,smart but, never pay attention to the class.

 

"Hm.. I think you should sit with Kim Jongin" Said Sooyeon, making every girls in her class wide their eyes. 'The new student is going to sit with Kingka!!'

 

"Sorry seosaengnim.. But where is Kim Jongin?"

"Oh, i;m sorry. He is the one who sleep in this class.." Sooyeon rolled her eyes at her last word. You look around the class. 'Where is-ah! That's him!' You said in your thought

"Okay, thank you seosaengnim"

 

You walk into your seat.The sound of your sit move making the guy beside you wake up.

"Finally, you wake up, Jongin!" Sooyeon said with glare at someone beside you. "You have to meet your new seatmate. Her name is Kim Min Ra, but just call her Minra" Sooyeon's voice suddenly became soften. You smile at 'Kim Jongin', but he just glare at you.

"Whatever, i'm going out" He said as he stood up and want to going out. But he suddenly smirk at you. "Excusme young lady, better not deter my way" He said with wink.

"I'll go with you, hyung!" The guy from behind you said as he stood up following Jongin. Just like Jongin, he stare at you and then smirk.

After Jongin and the guy left class. Sooyeon turned her head to you with apologetic look. Which made everyone turned their heads to you. "I'm so sorry for what they do to you, Minra-ah. If they bothered you, just tell me" Sooyeon smile at her last word.

"Ne, gwaenchanayo, seosaengnim. That's happen in my old school" You said with soft smile.

 


"Hi, there. My name is Park Luna, but i prefer everyone to call me Luna, Nice to meet you, Minra-ah" Said a beautiful girl smile to you. "Ne,annyeong, Luna-ssi" You said with wide smile. "Hey don't call me with '-ssi' again,okay? Because from now on, you're gonna be my best friends. Do you want to look around the school? I can be your tour guide" She said jokingly, You laugh with Luna.

 

"Sure, but can we go to cafetaria? I'm quite hungry" You said shyly.

"Yeah, me too! Let's go" She said with grin in her face. Pulling your hand to go with her.


 You two take your meals and look for an empty table. "Hey, how about we seat with my friends? Since this place is quite noisy" She said with pout. "Sure" You said simple.

 

After finding Luna's friends, you and Luna sit. "Hey,guys! Meet my new friend, Minra" Luna said to her friends. "Annyeonghaseyo, Amber ibnida. I'm from America.." Said a tomboy girl to you. "Annyeonghaseyo, Krystal ibnida! Very nice to meet you! Oh, and i'm also from America" Another girl from America said with wide smile.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sulli ibnida" Said the quiet one with smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, Victoria ibnida. I'm from Chinese! Nice to meet you". Said a blonde girl. "Annyeong. Minra ibnida. I'm from Japanese" You said. All of them just nodded their head.

 

"Wow, i never thought you're from Japanese" Said Luna eating her food. "Yeah, me too! Your Korean is good" Said Krystal to you. "Thank you" You blushed and continuing eating.

 

No longer after that, someone's slam the door hard. You saw Sulli made an eye contact to you. 'Don't look at the door! Don't look at them!' Sulli mouthed to me. 'Why??'

'Don't look at them. Just looked down! Everyone is doing that!' True. Everyone is looking down, well, except the guy who slam the door and his friends.

You looked down to your shoes . Krystal's shoes shaking, Victoria's and Luna's shhoes shaking too. But before you saw Sulli's and Amber's. Someone grab your chin, which made you looked up.

 

 

 

 

'Kim Jongin?'

 


My first chapter! Yeay! Thank you so much for reading this fanfiction! Thank you to all my subscribers! Sorry for the short chapter '-'