Weird Feeling

Wolf

Hi! I'm sorry for loooooooooong update ><

Thank you to all my old and new subscribers <3 Sorry can't send message to all of you:(

Hope you like this chapter! And sorry for my bad english XD

 


 

Chapter 2, Weird feeling

'Kim Jongin?'

.

.

.

"Hyungs, we found her!" Said the tanned guy. Followed by the white guy behind him.

"Who?" One of them ask. "Minra," the white guy's answer making every pair eyes in that room wide. "Listen, i konw you missed her so much. No, i mean i know we missed her. But there's no possible to her to alive."

 

"But hyung! We don't lie. I can prove it! Tao hyung, can you smell her scent?" Asked th tanned guy.

"Hm.. i don't think-- What's with the strong smell??" The guy known as Tao jumped from his chair. "What smell?" Ask the older in that room.

"I smelled  blood of a girl.. Her scent is familiar! I know her scent!" Said Tao.

 

"Who?"

 

"You'll know when she pass this room."

 

There's a silence before one of them feel a very sharp smell come to his nose. "It's Minra's scent!" He mumbled but quite enough to everyone of them to hear his mumbled.

 


Baekhyun slam the canteen door. He look around for search Minra. "Where's Minra?" He mumbled.

"Minra? Kim Minra? That new girl?" asked Sohyun.

"You know her?" Asked Sehun with shocked expression. "Of course i know her! She's newbie in our class you pabo!" Sohyun hit Sehun in the head.

"Ouch That's hurt!"

 

"Hey, that is Minra!"

EXO and 4Minute walks towards Minra. Kai grab Minra's chin. And he's smirk when he see the scared expression of Minra.

 

 


Luhan's POV

'Kim Jongin?'

I read her thoughts. Her face is so scared when see Kai's smirk. Nahh.. you're such a bad boy, Jongin-ah!

 

"Ya! Kai! Don't scared he with that smirk in your face!" I heard Xiumin shouted. "Hyung, you too! Don't shout! It looks like an animals!" Chanyeol said with grin. 'We're animals' I said in my thought with rolling my eyes. "Can we borrow her for a minute?" Ask Suho to her friends. "Ani, you can't." I heard someone is mumbling, Sulli.

"Why we can't take her with us?" asked Tao while rolling his eyes. "Eh?" asked Luna. "I said why we can't take her with us?"

"I'm sorry, but you mess with the wrong girl," well, a war just begin.

"What do you want,?" Asked Hyuna to Jessica. "That's exactly what i want to ask, what the hell is going on, ??" Whoaa she is sure want to make a mess with us.

"Don't bother her!" Said Seohyun with soft voice. Haha, i'm gonna !

"What if we bother her, hm?" I said while took two steps,now, the distance between us is less than 1 meter.

"Don't you dare to come near her!" 

'Aw.. how cute, a prince is here to save her princess' I'm rolling my eyes.

"You'll better back off. You'll lose anyways" Said Namjoon

 


Well.. it's to be continued ahahaha XD sorry to have to stop right there, bcs i have an exam tomorrow OMG!!

Thank you for reading! Subscribe,Comment,and Upvote! Thank you! Love you all <3<3<3