i have a pile of work to do but i wanna do this first
1. How did you come up with your user name and what does it mean?
english+chinese name that i use for every website
2. Which is your most subscribed to story?
3. Why did you pick your user photo/thumbnail?
it's so cute~ but i kind of want to change it to something angsty
4. Who is your AFF bestie?
prbably kai because we're both losers and she lets me spam about bts
5. Is there a fanfic that you keep going back to read again and again?
i'd reread anything by changdictator tbh if her fics still exist where i can find them :')
6. How many stories are you subscribed to?
7. Which AU do you find yourself writing the most?
8. How many friends do you have?
9. Is there something you'd like to write about but are afraid of people judging you for it? (Feeling brave? If so, share it!)
i want to write a non- slave/torture au but that probably won't happen :')
10. Is there anything you would like to be better at on aff? Writing, graphic design (posters), replying to comments, updating regularly, etc..?
what does updating mean
11. How many subscribers do you have?
12. How many stories have you posted online to this day (finished and unfinished)?
13. How many stories do you have saved in your writing program?
i don't know
14. Do you write down story ideas, or just keep them in your head?
tbh the ones i write down i forget about
15. Have you ever co-authored a story?
i've just beta-ed
16. How did you discover AFF?
i used to use asianfanfiction but people kept getting it confused with asianfanfics so i just switched over
17. Do you consider yourself to be a popular or famous author on AFF?
i'm underground indie
18. Do you have a nickname or fandom name for your readers?
19. Was there an AFF author who inspired or encouraged you to write?
tbh changdictator changed my life but for aff, its inertia for inspiration
and kai who encourages me to write by being #supportive
20. How many karma points do you have?
not a lot
21. What writing advice would you give to a beginning author?
read quality writing and be open to criticism
22. Do you plot out your stories, or do you just figure it out as you go?
23. Have you ever gotten a bad review or comment on a story? If so, what did you do?
I get reviews critiquing my grammar but honestly i wish they understand its 'artistic freedom' lmao
24. Is there a certain type of scene that you have a hard time writing? (action, , etc..)
tbh anything 'bad' because i'm i n n o c e n t
25. What story(s) are you working on now?
26. Do you plan your next project(s) before you finish your current ongoing story(s)?
how do you finish stories
27. Do you have a daily writing goal set for yourself?
my goal was to write something anything every day but even that didn't work (altho i do write for work idk if that counts)
28. Do you think you've improved as a writer since you first started?
i keep saying this but my peak was the last year of high school
29. What is your favorite story that you've written?
in terms of plot, probably danse macabre. in terms of writing, probably scribbled in the dark
30. What is your least favorite story that you've written?
the things i write for work
31. Where do you see yourself (as a writer) in 5 years?
hopefully still writing
32. How many upvotes do you have?
33. What is the easiest thing about writing?
34. What is the hardest thing about writing?
the middle part
35. Why do you write?
i fantasize writing about social problems that affect many ppl and make them wake up but tbh that won't happen
i just like writing