I will forget him!

Saranghae~~~

“What did you wanna say to me last night?”  I can’t sleep last night because of my curiosity.  But maybe it is because my overdoses sleep in the evening.  Haha…

“Neh!  You can’t sleep because thinking of that guy right?”  Sunny showing her aegyo face.

“Yahhh!  I’m not interested on him neither your story.  It just that I doesn’t want make you disappointed.  That’s why I asked you just now!”  I said with my pout face.

“Really?  Sure???”  She asked me naughtily.  Omo!  She knew that I was lying!

“Whatever!  Just tell me if you really one!”  I cover my eagerness.

“Omo!  Look at there!”  Sunny point out at the couple (Tae Kyung and Seohyun).

 “Unnie!  Anyeohasaeyoooo~~~”  Seohyun approach Sunny.

Sunny just reply it with a bow.  “Anyeosaeyooo!” while looking at Tae Kyung. 

Tae Kyung glared at her deadly.

“I didn’t know that you also study here!”  Seohyun said without notice her oppa’s face is full of fire.

“Me too!  This is my friend Fany!  We took business management here.  You?”  Sunny introduced me to the young girl.  She look matured but I bet she is younger than us.

“I took law!  My oppa took entertainment here!  He is our senior and this is his final year rite oppa?”  SeoHyun look at his oppa and he just nodded his head.

“Let’s go!  You must eat something before go to your class!”  He dragged the young girl.

“Who is that girl?”  I asked after they go to the café.

“This is what I want to tell you earlier.  Well!  I think she is his girlfriend!”  Sunny look at me seriously.

“Really?  Good for him.  What a nice girl!”  I said coldly.

“Are you okay?  Did you had a crush on him?”  Sunny asked me again.

“What??? Of course not!”  Omo. Am I that obvious.  Ahhh I need to cover it and seem it like they are a true couple, I need to forget about that guy.

“Then it is good for you since he is not a kind guy!  I hate him!”  Sunny pout her face as she remember yesterday’s incident.

She tell me the whole story.  Based on her story, I conclude that that guy must be love her girl so much until being to protective like that.  That’s it.  I’ll not make any problem with them and my own heart.

Just forget him!

 

In the class:

“Ms Hyo!  May I asked you some question after this?”  I raise my hand after the lecturer finished.

“Yes you can!  Follow me to my office after this.”  She said while cleaning her things.

“Why you are so interested in the study?  I think you are not like this course?”  Jessica asked while rubbing her eyes.  She spent almost of the time to sleep during the lectures.

“I need to!”  Yeahhh!  I just take this course because my grandpa want it.  The tradition of this family, we must learn  so that we can know how to manage our family’s business.  Actually, I more prefer fesyen designer.

“I wanna follow you!”  Tae Yeon joining me when I am about leaving the class.

“Me too since Tae Yeon follow you!”  Sunny followed her cousin.

“Are you les or what?  Always being together?”  Jessica smirk behind them.

“Yahhh!!!  You jerk!  I’m straight okay!”  Sunny yelling until most of the eyes look at us.

“Really?  Haha don’t you have a boyfriend?  Did he not complaining or protest when dating with you, she is there also!”  Jessica asked again.

“We are still single!”  Tae Yeon help to answer Jessica’s question.

“That makes my suspicion increase!”  Jessica start to laugh when she see Sunny’s face start to burning in the fire.

“I need to go before she shoot my head!”  Jessica give a hug to me and TaeYeon before she run away from Sunny.

 

*** 

“Did you understand what she was explaining just now?”  Sunny asked me.

“Not so much but I got a clearer view than when in the class.  It is so hard to me to accept this when I’m not so interested with this course.”  I said while looking for my phone in the bag.

“What are you looking for?”  TaeYeon asked me.

“Aishhh!  I think if leave it on the Ms Hyo’s desk just now!”  I tap my forehead.

“Wait here!  I wanna check it first in her room!”  I run quickly… and bump a latter before enter her room.

***

“What are you doing here?”  I almost scream when looking at this familiar guy.

 

# finally, i had made Seo and Fany meet each other but still lack of communication.

who do you think she was bump to.  At first, i want to made it for another man idol's character but suddenly, i think mb i can replace it with the guys that already appear in this fanfic.  Hmmm...  Still not decide yet.  Tae Kyung (I choose this name instead of Jang Geun Suk because of some reason) or new charachter?  or her ahjusshiii??? Haha...