Miss you Omma! Unnie!

Saranghae~~~

SeoHyun POV:

I just came back and my dad had give me so much question.

“Appa~~~  Don’t worry too much.  I’m okay since Tae Kyung Oppa is there with me.”  I try to reduce his worries.

How your first day?

Are you okay?

Why you are so pain?

Did you get you sick again?

Did you take your pill?

Are you tired?

My appa is worry too much!

“I’m sorry!  You are my only daughter and the only one that I have right now.”  Appa said sadly.

“Appa!  I love you and believe me that I will take care of myself.  Don’t feel burden because of me please.”  I look at his eyes.

He taps my shoulder and go inside his room.

 

Mr. Hwang POV:

I miss you my lady!  I sigh while watching the photo.

I’m with my ex-girlfriend.  She is the one that I love from the first time we meet till now.  Even I had married and get a daughter.

 Although I married that lady and said that I love her so much, it just a propa.  You know, I never forget you?  How come you can leave me without saying anything and joining the conspiration of my arrange wedding?  I hate it so much you know but still I love you!

 

***Seo Hyun’s Dream:

“Omma!  I miss you so much!”  I hug my omma. 

“Me too my little baby!”  She kiss my forehead.

“Why are you sad?”  She said again.

“Why did they take unnie away?”  I start crying.

“Cause they love your unnie!”  Omma wipe my tears.

“But I love her too!  And omma too!  Saranghae!”  I said while show her a love hand gestures.

“Ahhh you are so cute baby!”  She hug me once again.

“Wae omma?  Wae did you leave me?  Unnie leave me?”  My eyes start full of tears again.

“Don’t cry baby!  I leave cause god love me too much that doesn’t want me to suffer in this crime world anymore you know?”  My omma bow to look at my eyes.  She wiped again my tears.

“Then, me also doesn’t want to live in this crime world!  Is it the same reason why unnie leave me?”  I asked her again.

“She just need some space from the person around her.  It is too tough for a little girl like her to face it alone.”  Omma explain to me.

“I’m here to accompany her!!!”  I pout my face to protest my omma’s explanation.

“Yaahhh my little baby.  Don’t be like that.  Give her some time to recover her heart!  She is so hurt!  And till that time, please waiting her by being a good girl okay.  Omma love you!  Saranghae~~~”  Omma start to disappear.

“Omma!”  I mumbling her name until I awake.

I dream again!  Saranghaeyooo OMMA!  UNNIE!!!