Surprise!!!>>>Coming Soon~~~

Saranghae~~~

Seohyun POV:

“Woahhh”  Her eyes can’t stop blinking.

“You like it?”  I try to winking my eyes but failed.  What an epic!

“Is it the dress that I like and about to try it before recognize the another girl who wear the same design that I was holding is my Hyunnie?  At the shop?  About a month before?” 

“Yup!  Then, you run away and left me dumb clueless.  At least you should tell me, who am I to you that make your face too shock!  Do you still remember this?”

“Of course!  I really like the design.”

“So, here is this for you.  I bought it even at that time I still don’t know that you are my unnie!”

“Chincha?”

“Yup!  I just feel that this dress is really fit you well and guess what?  I buy one for me too!”

“Woahhh…  Let’s wear it together on the anniversary!”

“Sure!  That’s why I give you now.  At first I want to give you on your birthday, it just about another week later….  Hmmm…”

“Then, I’ll receive another gift from you for my birthday!  Yippi!!!” 

“The seller said, this is exclusive design.  It just have two!  One for you and one for me.  Luckily, I buy it before others!”

“Yeahhh!  I’m proud of you~~~”

“Are you happy?”

“…”

“…”  Made my confusion face, waiting for her answer.

“Do you really need to ask that?  Can’t you see that I’m the happiest unnie in this world?”

Me?  Smiling happily in her another hug again.

*** 

So, today is the anniversary… 

“Ahjusshi?  Is everything under control?”  Unnie asking ahjusshi.

“Absolutely.  I had prepared everything!  You appa still busy and have another meeting while your grandpa, I force him to hang out with his friend for awhile.  It really work!”

Unnie and me come in.  The party will be held on in the garden at the roof top, just a closed party.  For my family.  We want to bring the memory together.

“Shhhh…  Grandpa had arrived!”

“Surprise!”

“Mwo?”

“Today is umma and appa anniversary!!!”

“Woahhh I’m happy for that?  When did you plan all this?”  He look at the decoration disbelief.

“I’m just going out a few hour and what happen here?”  He mumbles.

“Wait!  Why didn’t you inform me about this?  This is not a surprise for me but your appa?  I should collaborate with you?  How come you want to make a surprise on me for other people anniversary?”

“Kekeke…  so you didn’t happy for this?”

“Of course I am! But…”

“Dads!  I know that this is one of your dream!  To celebrate unnie’s anniversary.  Am I right?”

“Yeahhh…”  Sobs…  His cold heart had been touching with this surprise. “Thank you cause fulfill my dreams!”

“Please don’t cry old man!”  Ahjusshi teasing his father.

“I miss my Miyoungie!  She will be happy if she is here~~~”

“We’re here!  Let’s be happy for her then I bet that she will be  happy when look at us from there!”  Unnie said as she point up at the sky.

“Miyoung unnie!  We are happy here!  Can you see it?”  Ahjusshi shouted happily to the sky while waving his hand followed by us.

“Shhhh…  another cold hearted man is arrived!”

***

“Thank you dear!”  Appa looks so happy.

After having the dinner, all of us end up by look at the old album.  Photos of their wedding, umma personal photos.  Full of memories. 

“Look here!  Miyoung and Tiffany when she was 3 years old!  Run and crying afraid of the bug!  Haha!”  Grandpa show us the photo.

“Yeah!  Such a crying baby!”  Ahjusshi teasing unnie made her stood up to knock ahjusshi.

“Werkkk!  Better than a trouble maker!  Make my umma worried for most of the time~~~”

“Yup!  I admit that!  My wife can’t sleep at night because thinking of her jerk little brother!”  Appa support unnie.

“Wuhhuuuu…  This is too much!  I’m had changed!”

“Yeah I know it!  This is because of her.  I miss my daughter so much~~~”  Some tears are on his old eyes now.

“Wait!  Like I had promise to my two beloved nieces!  I have another big surprise for you guys!”

“What?”  Both of us said in unison.

“Soo my darling!  Bring my surprise here!”  Ahjusshi calling Soo unnie.

***

Me:  Omo!  She is …

Tiffany:  …  (Just speechless with her widened eyes smile.)

Appa : You???

Grandpa : … (Speechless too, just like unnie.  But his tears really drop over now.)

Ahjusshi :  Like what I said.  All of you are shock right now, am I right?  Jigemeun>>>  Shocking Shi Dae!!!

 

# >_< What did you think?

Who will it be???