He is GONE! Halleweyaaa~~~ T_T

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

It had about an hour.  Why did they took too much time.  What would they talk about?

“Unnie just wait for me here!”  I recall her warn before she left.  They meet at the nearer parks from our apartment.

I texting her. ‘Is everything okay?’ Wait for no respond. 

“Hyunnie~~~”  I sigh.

“What is that want to talk about?  The last time? Is it mean he want to take a leave from Hyunnie’s life?”  Thank god if it really happen.

“But why is it take so much time?”  Aishhh…

***

Seohyun POV:

“Oppa!  Don’t leave~~~”  I hug him.

“But you already have your unnie!”

“I think it was clear before this.  I want you to stay in my life.  She was my unnie and you are my oppa.  How can I live without one of you.  I’m about to have a very complete life since unnie come back to my life but now, you want to leave me?”

“I don’t want to lose you either but I really can’t take it anymore.  To see you and your appa neglecting me.  I just have both of you in my life but since your unnie come, I really feel abandon by the two of you.”

“Oppa!  We really doesn’t mean like that.  You are one of our family.  Let’s just be nice with unnie please?”

“Huhhh!  How come I can be nicer with someone who stole my lovers?”

“Oppa!  How come you can say unnie like that?”

“What?  This is the fact!  She steal your appa and you from me! 

“Mwooo~~~”  Omo!  Did unnie really hear all this stuff?

“Unnie!”  Aishhh I had ask you to stay far away.  I know that oppa will talk about this.  I really want to stop the hatred between my this two angle.

“How come you say that I steal them from you since they are really mine?”

“…”  Oppa just keep in silent.  “Everything was okay before you come in our life again!”

“Mwo?  Is everything okay Hyunnie?”  Unnie look at me.

“She lost me!  She lost our umma!”

“That’s not her umma!  That stupid woman had ruined up our life and make it too complicated! 

“Yahhhh!  How come you can say my pure Umma like that?”

“She steal our happiness!”

“You are the one who steal our happiness!  Nope!  I mean your Moms!  She kill my umma, then seducing my appa and then???  What?”  Unnie stop as oppa grip her hands firmly while his other hand is flying away.  He was about to slap unnie before I manage to catch his hand.

“Oppa!”

“Don’t put all the blame on my moms when your stupid umma can’t take care well of her husband!”

“Yahhh!  Don’t call my umma like that!”  Unnie is crying crazily right now.

“Unnie~” 

Aishhh I really don’t know what to do.  I just can see the hatred in that both angles’ eyes.  Unnie crying so hard after that.  Oppa?  I don’t know where did he go.

God!  Please help me settle down this hatred.  Let’s us live in happy loving life.  Say no to hatred.  Just yes to LOVEsss…  Saranghae…

*** 

“Unnie, please have your rest first.”  I said as I lay her weak body on the bed.  

“Hyunnie~~~”

“Nehhh unnie…”

“Are you really love him?”

“I love him as much as I love you…”

“I hope that you will love me more than him.”

“I think I do love you more than him but you need to remember that he is my oppa too,  he always be with me when you are not here.  This is really hard for me.  I think he is just the same like you.  We really don’t want this bad memories in our life but yet we still should taken it.  Just forget the past and he was not guilty with his mom’s past life.” 

“Mianhae…”

“Just rest unnie.  I’ll cook for you.”

I’m about to finish my cook before receiving his text.  “I’m really will be leaving soon.  Just have the happy moments with your beloved UNNIE!”

“Oppa…”  I sigh.

***

Tiffany POV:

I just have my rest in my room while Hyunnie busy preparing the meals.  I feel like 1000tans of stone on my head right now.  It’s so heavy.

“Umma…”  I know that I should not have to blame him on that.  It was not his fault either.  But how come he talk like that about you?  You are stupidest who can’t take care of your husband?  This really gonna not be happen if her moms is not a !  Huhhh!  Sorry!  I know you will be angry if you hear me to talk like that but I really in craziness mad now.

He will regret to talk like that about you when he know that you really have a pure heart, UMMA!  How come a cold hearted person like his moms is exist in this world?  You never hate them although what she had done to our family.

I really want to be like you umma but I think that I’m fail.

***

I’m about to take some medicine in the kitchen when I hear Hyunnie mumble her oppa’s name.

***

Seohyun POV:

“Unnie!”

“Wae?”

“What are you doing here?  Did I tell you earlier to stay in your room.  Have your rest!”  I’m so shock when realized she was stand there, stunned while looking at me.  Did she hear anything?

“I want to take some medicine.  My head is so dizzy~~~”  She said with her weak tones.

“Ah…  Just sit here, let me take it for you!”  I drag her to sit on the chair.  Her face is so pale.

“Are you okay?  You need to eat something before take this medicine.  I had cook for you!  Let’s eat this first!”

“I’m not feeling like want to eat.”

“But you need to eat something!  You look so pale.  Are you alright?”  I ask her, I’m really worry.  She look so trembles after hear oppa’s accuse.  She must be really miss Umma at this time.  Mianhae unnie.

“I really don’t want it!”  She said as she rub her pale face.  She put her face down to the table.  I rub her back up and down.

“Unnie~~~  You need to eat something.  Umma must be watching you abandon me right now!”  I pout my face.

“Shhh…  Don’t say like that!”  She lift her face.  I look at her teary eyes.  It had become so swollen.  It really hurt to see you like this unnie.  If I had to let him go to wipe this sadness on your eyes, I think, I’m willing to do it for you.  But.  He is also my oppa.  How about his sadness?  Aishhh chinchaayooo…  Otokhe???

This is really a hard time for you right unnie?  I caress her face.  Remove the stain of her tears that still on her cheeks.

#  Beeppp 1 message from oppa

“I know that this is really a hard time for you to make a choice between me, your oppa and your unnie.   So, I decide to move on.  Please have a nice days with her.   Please don’t fell burden with me and send my regards to your new family.  Ask for my forgiveness on the behalf of my Moms.  Good bye my sweety baby~~~  You’ll always be my baby!”

 

#  >_<  Thanks so much who still read my fanfic...

Hope you'll be satisfied with my a few next chapter...

Have a nice day!