shoot shoot shoot ((idk what else should be the title for this topic XD ))

Saranghae~~~

 

Tiffany POV:

“Umma!  Fany miss you.”  I run towards my umma.  She is so bright with her with her white dress, her eyesmiles and her warmness.  I hugs her tightly, doesn’t want to loss her again.

“Fany ahhh” She said as she my back gently.

“Can I be with you like this forever? I miss you so much!”  I said without break out the hugs.

“I miss you too my lil mushroom!” She pinches my nose, “But I had getting used with that, I mean, I will miss to miss you if you are with me.” Her giggling made her becomes more adorable.

“Umma is meanie!” I pout my face make her smile brighter than before.

“Fany my lovely daughter!” She put both of her hand on my shoulder, “You need to be there, at least, protect our family on my behalf.  You want to make me happy right?”

“Nehhh~ but I want to be with you.”  I hugs her again.

“Me too.” She let out a deep sigh.  “Promise me!  Please be there on my behalf.”  She said as she hugs me tightly, I miss her so much.

Taekyung POV:

I just keep staring at her, having a beauty sleep or what?  Listen to her unclear murmured.

“So, this is the what my baby call as angle? Tch!  Sleepyheaded! How come she can sleep and even dreams in her situation?”  I walk closer, bent down and look at her face. 

“Yahhhh!  Wake up!” I shakes her body but no response. “Bwoo? Didn’t even react? Are you dead or what?” I slap her face lightly few times.

Still no response.

“….”  Spacing out.  Yeah she kind of pretty too. “Goshhhh! What am I doing!” I slap my own face after realize what I am doing.

“You are crazy!”  I heard someone yelling.  Not my mum!  I know my mum’s voice.

“I am!” and that was my mum!

I walk out the door and peeks them.  My eyes got widen as I look at the other lady.  Not so old, but is about my mum’s age.  That’s not the matter.  The thing that makes me stutter much is her face.  Yes! Her face!  Miyoung auntie?

“Ahjumma?  Miyoung ahjumma?”  I said as I walk closer them, still look at another lady.

“Who are you?  Oh are you complotting with her?  My advice is, you guys better surrender now!  Give my daughter back!”  Nahhh!  Her daughter?  Tiffany?  Tiffany is her daughter and she is her mother?  Means?  She is Miyoung ahjumma?

“Ahjumma!”  I was about to approach her before my mum prevent me.  I look at them with a weird face.

What’s wrong here?  Wait!  Didn’t Miyoung ahjumma had died?  I’m there! When her funeral is held, I still remember that moment, when Tiffany cries days and night.

I hate her!  She keeps on mentioning my mum’s name as a murder.  What the hell?  I mean, I know she was sad, but what with her stupid assumption.  Until I lost my mum, she goes to nowhere.  At that time, I was all alone.  I lost my dad and my mum.  I just have my Uncle, Leo!  He took care of me like his own son. 

“Wait!  You are not Miyoung ahjumma right?”  I look at her disbelief.  Am I dreaming?

“Who are you stupid ?  I’m her twin!”

“Stop it!  We are not here to make a family gathering!”  My mum yell while take out her gun.  Points her gun to mm what I can say?  Miyoung ahjumma’s twin.

“MUM!”  I hold her, try to shut her hand from points the gun to another lady.  She let few shot on the air before I manage to snatch the gun.

Tiffany POV:

I was happily meet and spend my time with my mum before the loud shoot gun interrupt and poof my umma away.

“Mwo?  What is that?”  Feel a bit scared.  This mother and son are crazy!

I look at the opened door. Usually, it will be lock up.  I take the chance to run out from that dark, small and smelly room.

I sneak out slowly behind them, didn’t want them to notice me.  “Wait!”  I said and turn out, look at the bloody lady! 

 

  

sorry for the late update..kind of busy with my abundant assignment

 

^_^

 

have a nice day