It's easier than my though~~~

Saranghae~~~

CH32

Seohyun POV:

“So, starting today, you will move out with your sister!”  Appa said while giving the apartment’s key.

“Huhhh?  Why it all of sudden?”  Unnie look so surprised.  Is she not happy to live with me only?

“Just come back home after finishing your class and pack out your stuff!  Just bring your necessity since the condo is complete furnish.”

“Just follow our decision this time!”  Grandpa agrees with appa.  Our plans is really gonna happen ahjussi…  I looking at smiley ahjusshi secretly. 

“Just make a deal, you will not come back home before we can learn of becoming a nice father and son in law!”

“You really take ahjusshi’s idea?”  Tiffany unnie look at them disbelief.

“This is also for you.  You need to become more independent!”  Uncle Leo interrupts since Unnie start made her argument.

“I just want to spent my time with my family.  I think I had being enough independent when I am in California!”

“What?  The fact that, you are only a lonely princess there, being treat with all the nannies and maid.  Spoilt princess!  But now, at least Seohyun will be there with you and I think you should learn to be more discipline like her!”

Unnie just look at him unbelievable.

“Then, we will have a perfect Lovey Dovey Family!!!”  His last sentences receives our loud applause just like a politician.

“Your idea is so brilliant Ahjusshhiii!”  I clap my hand while sharing a secret winky with him.

Well, the plan to move out and leave with unnie is settled!  Mission is accomplished!  Seohyunnie>>>Daebakkk!!!

***

Tiffany POV:

“Why all of sudden?”    

“Unnie~  Are you not happy with this?”

“…?”  It’s not I’m not happy.  Of course I’m happy to be with you but I just too shock.  I had think of it, want to consult to the old men to allow us move out but suddenly, they chase us out without any delay.  Haha…  halluweyyya…  My heart jumps with happy rhythms.

“You look so surprise.  You doesn’t like to stay with me?  I mean only the two of us?  do you hate me now?”

“What a nonsense?”

“Did you say the idea for us to move out is a nonsense?”

“Aniyaaa my Hyunnie yahhh.  I mean the statement of I hate you is nonsense.”  She turn her face, looking straight into my eyes.  “I know that we had some quarrel battle lately and I’m so sorry!”

“…”  Still looking into her eyes.

“Let’s move out together!  I want to spent more and more and more time with you!”

“Only the three more and more and more again?”

“Nope! I want to add one more since your oppa had become another annoying man in our life!  And let’s multiple it with thousands and thousands time again and again continuously!  So that we will really have our time together!”