SeoFany Moments>>>Wake Up unnie!

Saranghae~~~

Seohyun POV:

I open my eyes and thank god it was not a dream anymore.   I’m glad that I still in her arms again.  Almost everynight, I dream of my umma and her with me, with the bed time story umma always tell to us before we slept but end up with sadness when I realized that is only a dream.

“Unnie~~~”  I call her.

No responds. 

“Unnie!”  This time I touch her cheeks.

She just throws away my hands from her face. 

“Unnie!”

“Hmmmm…”  At least she answer me for this time.

“Get up!  We have to go to the college today!”

“Hmmmm…”  Aishhh!  Just like when we kids.  It is hard to get her up.

“Unnie get up!”  This time I pull the blanket off from her.

She just crossed her hand over the body, hugs her body to reduce the coldness.

“Unnie!  I’m get ready first!  Make sure you are fully awake when I’m get out from the bath room~”  I said before left her.  Not suspect much of her.  I bet that she will be in the same condition when I’m done.

***

Just like I had said before.  She was still in her dreams.

“Unnie!  Wake up!”

Still sleep?  My nose blow a breath hardly.  This time I pinch her cheek a bit.  It swollen and red but she never awake.

“Aishhhh Otoke???”

Should I use the same tactics that umma used when we were kids?

“Unnie!  Your friend call me just now said that your class had been cancelled!”

“Jinja?”  She was fully awake now with the wider eyes.  Can’t believe on what she had heard just now!

Just like before!  Thank god, nothing changed.  I try to hide my smile.

“Cheater!”

“Haha mianhae~~~  Wake up unnie!  Make sure you are ready when I come here again!”  I warn her again.

“Yeahhh can you see now that I’m already fully awake now?”  I just hear those words before I go out the room but I still not sure whether I can use her words or not.

***

This time I bring grandpa with me.  Still not know what to do.  Uncle Leo followed us.

“Unnie!”

“Hmmm…”  Like I had predicted, she was sleeping again.

“This lazy princess!”  Uncle Leo drag her in the bathroom.

“Now I understand why the nannies always complaint when she need to wake you up when you are in California!”  Uncle Leo complaints.

“Yahhhh!”  Unnie yelling.

Grandpa and I just shake our head when looking at unnie still closing her eyes when already in front of the bath room.

“Okay!  Okay!  Okay!  No need to nagging on me!”  She said before lock the bath room’s door.  I hope she will not sleeping in there.