My two Angles

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

“Hyunnie!  Are you okay?”

“I’m alright but he is not!”  She point out at the man.  He get his bike before riding it back to his destination.

“Why?”

“I know that he is mad.  I can see it in his eyes just now!”  Yup I agree on Hunnie!  I can feel his mad when he gives a death gaze in to my eyes just now.

***

Seohyun POV:

“Oppa!  Did you try to avoiding me?”  I chased him.

“…”

“Wae oppa?”

“Nothing!”

“Why did you become like this?  You say you want to be my angle?”

“I don’t think you need me anymore since that stupid mushroom is here.  She was your destiny all this while!  Am I right?”  He even did not want to look at my eyes. 

“Are you mad or jealous?”  I can feel a jealousy man here.

“Huhhh?  Whatever!”  He takes his steps again.

“Oppa!  Wait for me!”  I grab his hand to stop his steps.

“You really don’t need me anymore!”

“Who said that?”

“Me!  You!”

“When did I said it?”

“I know it when looking you are too happy with your…  errr…  what did they call your family?  A lovey dovey family?”  He was smirking when he talk about my family.

“Yahhh!  I can see you are smirking just now right?”

I tickle him made him showing his brighter smile.

“Are you still mad at me now?”

“I’m not mad at you Seo baby!”

“Yes you are!”

“Nope!”

“Then why did you always avoiding me since the incident?  You even did not visiting me anymore.”

“…”

“Did you feel bored with me?”

“Who said like that?”

“Well…  Some of my friends said that I’m such a bored friends so, I did not have many friends.  did you to feel the same like them?”

“Absolutely not my baby!”

“~~~”  I pout my face.  Finally, he was being trapped with my sulk skills.

He kisses my forehead and say “I love you my Seobaby!  How come I will be bored of you?”

***

Tiffany POV:

I look at the two latter. 

“Huhhh!  Such a jerk guy!”  I feel so annoying looking at him.

How come he can put all the blame on me?  Yes I admit that I was wrong to drift the car like that but did he don’t have a pair of eyes?  How come he can cross in front of my car?  Thank god that my stunt skill is perfect!  I was managed to make an emergency break (Quite proud of my skills haha).

“Why did you act like I’m the only one who was wrong?”

“…”  Just give his death glare to me.

“Don’t you have your eyes?”

“Don’t you have your mind?”  He asking me back.

“What?”

“I will never give my trust on you again!”

“What did you mean?”

“My Seobaby will be in danger with you!”

“Then?  Will she be safe when with you?”

“Absolutely!  I never done something stupid that will hurt her!”

“Then, how come you can claim like that when you almost risking your and our life with that stupid action!”  I will not give in with him for this time.

“Unnie~~~  Enough please?”  Hyunnie voice out after hearing our fire fight conversation.

“Did you hear just now?  Your oppa blame me for his fault!”

“You don’t deserve to be her sister!”

“Then?  You want to be her sister instead of me?”

“I’m lazy to talk with you stupid mushroom!”  He left us.

“Idiot!”  I shout at him back.

“Unnie~~~”  Seohyun look at me while blowing her nose with a deep breath.  I know she was mad with me?  Huhhh!  Just because of him?  Okay fine!  Just go chasing your jerk man!

 

#  I'll not be able to update my story for a few days (Perhaps).  So, here another two chapter.  Please keep on waiting and thank you!