Unnie is my Mushroom~~~

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

“Unnie~ I need to go to grocery!”

“Nehhh… Chagiya… Just a little bit more!” Today we start to move in this apartment. I need to do some cleaning. Even a dust will should not be left! So that my Hyunnie will not caught her asthma again.

“Nope! Unnie no need to give me accompany. I’m not a child anymore and yet you look so tired after clean all this mess.”

“Just wait for me!”

***

Seohyun POV:

Aishhh… I’m so bored! Looking at her busying clean all the mess. I just sit in the living room because she doesn’t want me to help her cause bla bla and bla…

I sneak out silently from our home. “Hehe.. Mianhae unnie! I want to do something for you too!” I giggling silently while close the door without any sound.

***

Tiffany POV:

“Hyunnie! I’m done and let’s go having our dinner!”

“…” Just look in the empty living room.

“Kitchen!” I find her in the kitchen, “…” She’s not there.

“Toilet!” “…” Not there also. I try her every single of our home but she’s not there. Damn! Where is she?

I call her but end up by hearing her pororo ringtones. That’s mean her phone is here but she is not here. She left her phone!

“Hyunnie~~~ Where are you!!!”

***

Seohyun POV:

“Hmmm… This! This! This! Anything left??? … ???” I try to remember any missing ingredient.

“Aishhh! Mushroom! Haha how come I can forgot my unnie!”

“Unnie is mushroom~~~ Mushroom is unnie~~~” I sing in a rhythm while searching my unnie. Nehhh I mean my mushroom.

“Okay! Done!” I pay at the counter and left.

“Did anyone peeping me?” I feel strange. Looking back! No body! “Just a silly instinct!” I walk again. “Unnie is Mushroom~~~ Mushroom is unnie~~~” Haha I sing it again.

“Hye sweety!”

“…”

“??? Why did you stop singing? It such a nice melody! Unnie is mushroom~~~ Mushroom is unnie~~~” He imitating me.

“Who are you?”

“Your lovers!” He come nearer to me before whisper those words made my stomach feel uneasy. I can smell his alcohol. Drunker !

“Yahhh! Don’t playing around!” I yell. “Let’s play with me! It such a boring day but my night will be amazing with you.”

“Yahhhhh!” That drunken being kick!

“Woahhh my angle arrived at the perfect time!” I giggling lightly seeing that drunken run away with his mumbles.

“Thank you my angle!”

“…” Just give me a sharp glare.

***

Someone POV:

Looking at her. She look so happy. Sing that ridiculous song, made me smile unnoticely. You such a cute baby!

Suddenly, that drunken disturb my baby. I’m about to help her before that angle come to rescue my baby. I step back and looking at them. They look so happy, should I just take a move from their life?