Finally!

Saranghae~~~

*** Seo Hyun POV:

“Unnie!”  I was too excited when looking at unnie.  She was so pale.

“Are you sick?”  I asked her when she was about to kiss my forehead.

“Pabooo!  You are the one who sick here!”  She slap my face lightly.

“Auchhh!”  Such a violent unnie!

“Sorry!”  She cares my cheek lightly.

“Unnie~~~”  I call her.

“Nehhh Hyunnie?”  She wait me to finish my line.

“Please don’t leave me again?”  I can’t imagine if she was about to leave again.  How many years should I wait for her again?

“Please help me!  To make our omma’s dream come true!”  She said looking in my eyes ambitiously.

“Sure!”  I said while giggling. 

I’m really happy.  I look around, my appa is not there.

“What are you looking for?”  She looking around the ward like me.

“My cold appa!  Just wonder why he is not body guarding me like usual.

“Ahhh I also forgot.  I didn’t meet grandpa when I sneak on your room just now.  Uncle Leo give me greenlight to visit you!”  Both of us burst of laugh while our eyes still looking around to check whether that two cold and tempered heart men is coming.

*** 

Mr. Hwang POV:

I walk to her room and heard their laughter and it was hilarious.  How come you back mouth of me?  Your father!  I smile without me notice it.

“Yahhh!  He is here!  I need to . . .”  Tiffany start noticing me and I cut her word by hug from her back.  She was stunned.

“Appa???”  Seo Hyun shocked with my reaction.

“Please don’t leave us like your omma!  Let’s finish this stupid family and make you omma’s dream becomes true!  SARANGHAEEYOOO!”  I feel like my burden all released when I said those words.

“Wahhh!  Seems like I don’t have to work much to help you unnie!”  Seo Hyun scream like forgetting her sick.

“Let me help you girls!  To make your omma’s dream comes true!”  I said again after turn her back, make an eye contact with her.

“I just can’t believe this!  Why all out of sudden?”  She still stunned with my words just now.

“I love that silly baby, you my princess and your omma!  My queen!  Let’s have a lovey dovey family!”  I said happily.

“You even wish me to die and go to the H.E.L.L. last night?”  She even spelling that words for me.  Aissshhh I’m sorry because become too harsh with you princess.

“I’m sorry!  Please forgive me on behalf of your omma!”  I beg to her.