Miss you omma~~~

Saranghae~~~

Tiffany POV:

I’m so sleepy.  After back from college, I just stay in my room having my sleeping beauty.

I look at the clock on the wall.  “8pm already?”  I can’t believe I had sleep for that long hour!

“Are you awake now?”  My uncle entered my room.

“I’m hungry~~~”  I make my poor face.

“Of course you are my lazy princess!  Go down to take your lunch with grandpa.  I’m sorry I can’t joined you cause I have a date!”  He said while smiling happily.

“Yurkkksss!  Don’t smile like that!  You know how yours old right now?  Why did you still not married?  Stop changing your girlfriend ahjusshiii~~~”  He can see my smirk I think.

“Pabooo!  When did I keep on changing my girlfriend?  I just want to find someone like you!  Nope!  I mean, my unnie and yours omma!  Even you cannot be compared to your omma’s charms!”  Uncle Leo said happily without notice my face changing.

“Ahhh mianhae~”  He start to notice my sadness… 

“I miss her so much!  Let’s go to herplace~~~”  That’s only crossed in my mind whenever I remember her and miss her so much. 

Same like yesterday, I go to visit her until uncle Leo came.  He asked me to come back home but I crying so much not too leave my omma.  Finally, he decide to accompanied me there until the morning.  Grandpa mad a lot when we came home.  Soo unnie said that he is worried for the whole night but I don’t feel it like it is.  He even never care with me.

“No dear.  I don’t want you spent the whole night again there.  You know, she will be upset when she looks at you crying and upset because of her.  Please cheer youlself!”  Uncle Leo rob my back to make me feel better.

I hold my tears before prepare myself to facing my grandpa for dinner.  I can hear he start to mumbling and yelling at the downstairs cause waiting for long time.

“I think, better I go first before he shoot me with the gun or so on.  Haha!”  I said before drag my uncle out of the room.

“You are such a gangster!”  He is complaining after I drag him out.

“Something that I learn from you!”  I giggling before step down to the downstairs.  I can see my grandpa’s face had become like hulk.

 

“What had you done till take a long time to have the dinner?”  He said with a high voice.

“Mianhaeyoo grandpa!”  I took my place just looking down at the dishes cause not enough brave to face his face.

“Wahhh!  My favourite KIMBAP!!!”  I said excitedly.

“Just eat!”  He said before eating quietly.

Ahhh…  He is so cold towards me but never mind.  I don’t care anymore since I had used to be treat like that since I was born.

The important thing is the dinner is awesome!  Full of my favorite dishes!  Yummy!!!

***  At the rooftop…it like a mini garden.

I can’t sleep since I had sleep from the evening until 8pm.  Plus, my stomach is really full!

Once again, my mind full of my memory with my omma.  I miss her a lot.

***Beep Beep >>> 1 message come in…

Sunny:  Chinggu yahhh…  Just wondering what are you doing right now.  Me and TaeTae just came back to our home.  It is such a good day you know.  Next time, you better follow us!!!

Fany:  Orait my chinggu!  Next time I promise that I will!!!

Sunny:  I have something to tell you tomorrow.  Just wait yahhh…

Fany:  What?  Can’t you tell me now?

Sunny:  Nope!  Wait till tomorrow.

Fany:  L

Sunny:  Here is the clue>>>The man that we saw in the college!

Fany:  Which man?  Our classmate?

Sunny:  Nope!  Our old lecturer!  Paboo!!!

Fany:  WHO???

Sunny:  The one with motorbike!  Kekeke… Wait till tomorrow… Jalcha!!!

Fany:  Okay… Jalcha~~~

Hmmmm…  What is it she want to tell me???

That guy?

I don’t know but when I look at him, I feel something.  Like I had seem him before.

Did he is a friend’s of Sunny?  Ahhh just wait till tomorrow!