almost end :)))

Saranghae~~~

 

Tiffany pov:

“Wait!”  My eyes stop at the bloody lady.  “UMMAAAAAAAAAAA~!!”  I run towards her as fast as I could, lays her head on my lap.  She is holding my hand, it was so tight!  She must be really in so much pain.

“Tifffff~”  Umma looks into my eyes deeply,  I can see her loves there.

“Umma, don’t leave me again.”

“Please keep being my nice princess neh…  take care offfff…”  I put my index finger on her lip, doesn’t want her continue her words.

“Shhhh.. Everything will be okay.  I want you to take care of us!  Must!  It is compulsory umma!”  My tears drop on her cheek.  “Let’s get out from this place!”  I said as I trying helping her to get up.

Taekyung POV:
 

“Urghhhh~!!”  Miyoung ahjumma whines in her pain.  I come to help them.

“WHATTT?”  Tiffany widen her eyes at me.

“Let me help you, get in the car!  NOW!  She lost much blood already!”  What the hell with this girl?  Ego?

She still hesitates as we walk to the car.

“WHATTT THE HELL???”  I heard my mum yelling from there.  Still at the place where she stands before.

“Let’s just ignore her!”  I said to them and still help them get into the car.

“HWANG TAEKYUNG!!!!!!!!!”  She hold my hand, pull me to turn facing her.

“Enough mum!!!  Stop it!”

“You are my son!”

“ I am!”

“You should be on my side!  They ruined our family!”

“….”

“LISTEN!  Bring them out again and let me finish their family! NOW!!!”

“Stop it mum?”  I said with a low voice, glance at her.

She ignoring my words and open the car’s door violently.

“MUM!!!!”  I try to blocking her.

“Stay away!   You are not my son!  Stupid like your dad!!!!”  She pull away Miyoung ahjumma out from the car before bumps her weak body on the wall, falling down to the floor.

“MUMM stop it!  I love you! Don’t do this!!! I hate seeing you being like this!”  I hug her tightly, try to stop her being a es.  If only you know, how much I love and caress for you although you may not seem like caress me as your son or any important person in your life.

“You are annoying you know?”  She pushes me away.  “How about me kill you too?  The fact is you are just disturber in my life!  Because of you!  I need to marry your dadd!  Because of you, I lost my love!  Because of you!  I’m being chased away!  You are just the same with them!”  She point up the gun on my head.  “THEREFORE, YOU DESERVE TO DIE!!!”

“MUMMMM???”  I look at her disbelief. 

At that moment!  I heard police’s siren getting close and close.  I had calls police few minutes ago, when tiffany still in her beauty sleep.  I told my baby too.  I just can’t stand look at my mum being es nonstop.  I means, I love her.  I did love her.  So much! Although I never feel beloved by her even since I was born.  But still!  I love her that much! 

“Kill me now…”  I said with a weak tones.

“DID YOU CALL THE POLICE?”  She looks around, the place had been surround with the police.

“Unnie~!!!  Ummaaa!!!”  I heard Seo’s voice. 

“KILL ME NOW MUM!!  NOW!!!”  I stand up and walk closer to her.

“Don’t you think I am afraid my son!”  She point the gun at me.  So what?  Just kill me if that will satisfy your needs. 

“Huhhh?  Let me kill them first!!!”  She said as turns the guns to them.  Tiffany who is holding her umma get up try to sneak out from this place.

Tiffany POV:

What a drama?  Let just ignore that stupid family!  I holds my umma, try to help her get up and get out from this place.  Police is outside, at least we are more secure if I can grab this moments, bring umma out and far from that crazy evil .

Umma’s face is so pale.  Luckily the shoot just hit slightly on her arms, but still she lost lots of blood.

“Umma~ stay strongggg.” I said as my tears falls nonstop.

We are about to step outside the place before I heard few shoots sound to nowhere. 

I just run as much as I could bringing my umma together, out as fast as I could. 

That stupid family! 

 

 

okay i guess..this is maybe kinda confusing... so sorry if it is so...

i will post the next chapter soon...yeahhh i really mean it... like i had promised, i will post this chapter when im done with my final chapter....

i will post it tonight or tomorrow... aniya~ i will post it now xDDD

so keep on reading... 

:)))