Chapter 34

A Twisted Fairytale
—  Chapter  Thirty   Four

"Are you ready?" Sooyoung knocked on the Haneul's room door.

"Yeah." Haneul grinned and opened the door. "Let's go."

"Take care!" Appa waved from the dining table.

"Ne. See you after school, appa." Haneul smiled and left the house with Sooyoung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"You're sitting beside Baro." Sooyoung whispered to Haneul and pointed to her seat.

Haneul nodded and quietly slipping into her seat. 

Baro looked up sharply. 

"Am i disturbing you?" She asked softly.

He grunted in response and turned away from her.

Haneul frowned. He didn't seem very friendly. She glanced at Sooyoung who just shrugged. 

*It's gonna be a long day.* She thought to herself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The bell rang and Sooyoung hurriedly pulled Haneul out of the classroom. "Let's go refresh your memory." She smiled.

They met with Gongchan and Jinyoung in the corridors. 

"Noona!" Gongchan squealed and wrapped his long arms around her. 

Haneul chuckled. "Do you miss me that much?"

Gongchan nodded. "You were asleep for a month! I missed your chattering."

"I chattered?" She looked over at Sooyoung who nodded promptly.

"But that was after you got comfortable with us. After those episodes with-" Gongchan was cut off by Jinyoung who had slapped his hand over Gongchan's mouth. 

"Too much information." Jinyoung mumbled to Gongchan.

"What episodes?" Haneul blinked.

"You don't remember?" Sooyoung asked her.

Haneul shook her head innocently.

"Do you remember anything about Hwamin?" Sooyoung asked.

"Of course i remember Hwamin. She's my dongsaeng." Haneul replied. 

There was a deafening silence among the four of them.

 "Why? Did she do anything to me?" Haneul asked.

No one dared to say a thing.

"It's not that important. Let's go get something to eat." Sooyoung broke the silence and slung an arm over Haneul. "See you guys around." She waved to Jinyoung and Gongchan before tugging Haneul away to the cafeteria.

"Hyung, shouldn't we be helping Haneul to get her memory back? Why does it seem like we're preventing her from remembering?" Gongchan asked worriedly.

"It isn't the right time yet." Jinyoung sighed. "She'll remember by herself."

"But what if she gets mad at us because we didn't help her?" Gongchan pouted.

"The Haneul i know won't stay angry for long. We'll just let her cool down before talking to her again." Jinyoung replied. "I'm hungry, i'm gonna go eat." He mumbled before walking off, leaving a confused Gongchan behind.
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 

Author Note

Sorry for the short chapter. I think my chapters are getting shorter and shorter, aren't they? So extremely sorry for that. :"(

Anyway, i wanted to inform you that after this Sunday, i may be going on a semi-hiatus, then possibly a hiatus until the 10th of October. It's about 3 weeks long and i'm terribly sorry, but i need to revise for my final examinations.

I'll still see you guys tomorrow though. ^_^ 

Enjoy your Thursday~

 

 

layout credit