Chapter 21

A Twisted Fairytale

Eomma entered Haneul's room and sighed.

"Eomma, what happened just now?" Haneul asked.

"Your dongsaeng is going to drive me to my grave one of these days. She's so childish. She's not understanding at all." Eomma frowned.

"Give her more time. She still has a long way to go." Haneul suggested.

"How can i? Her attitude is getting from bad to worse." Eomma sighed again.

Haneul was silent, thinking of something to comfort her.

"She said you stole someone from her?" Eomma asked.

"Baro." Haneul whispered.

"Ignore her. She's immature." Eomma said.

"Ne." Haneul nodded.

"It's getting late. Get some sleep." Eomma gave her a small smile before walking away.

"Ne." Haneul nodded again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Noona, can i ask you something?" Gongchan asked.

Haneul nodded."Of course."

"Remember when you fainted often back in elementary school? Why did you faint so often?" He asked.

"Well... back then my family had financial problems. The money was just enough to buy food to keep us alive. They gave Hwamin as much food as she wanted. I got the leftovers. Sometimes, i didn't even have anything to eat. That's why i fainted." She explained.

"Do you have enough to eat now?" He asked worriedly.

"Of course. But why the sudden question?" She looked at him.

"It's nothing. I was just thinking about my childhood and remembered those incidents." He said.

"Do you think of your eomma often?" She asked.

He nodded. "Very often."

"You can always tell me if something happens." She smiled at Gongchan.

Gongchan smiled back at Haneul. He was glad to have such a nice noona. He would have dated her if she a year younger.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Wait, you two are dating?!" Sooyoung was mortified after Haneul had told her everything.

"Is there a problem?" Haneul pouted.

"It's not that... I guess it's just weird to see someone suddenly confess when you've been classmates for about 3 years." Sooyoung giggled.

"It's not that weird..." Haneul frowned.

Sooyoung sighed. "Nevermind. I'm happy for you two." She smiled.

Haneul smiled back.

Within a day, the news had spread that the Kingka and Queenka were dating. Both Jinyoung and Gongchan were shocked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"We need to have a talk." Jinyoung pushed Baro against the wall.

"Ne, hyung." Baro bit his lip.

"When did it start?" Jinyoung asked.

"Erm... it started three years ago. But i didn't have the courage to confess." Baro admitted.

"That long?" Jinyoung frowned.

"It used to be just a crush. But then, after the bullying case..." Baro trailed off.

Jinyoung released his grip on Baro. "You'd better take good care of her."

"Got it." Baro nodded.

"You're dead if you make her cry." Jinyoung warned.

"Got it." Baro nodded again.

"Then we're good." Jinyoung smiled and patted Baro's back. "I'm glad for the two of you," He said while hiding away the grudge in his heart.

Baro smiled back. "I'll treat her well. I promise."

"You'd better." Jinyoung smirked.

"Of course." Baro fist-punched Jinyoung and smiled.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Haneul's phone rang and she immediately answered it.

"Hello? Miss?" A coarse voice spoke over the line.

"Ne?" Haneul was confused. Who could be calling her at this hour?

"There's this really drunk guy here. Jung Jinyoung, i should think." The voice said.

"How do you know..." Haneul frowned.

"You're the person he's trying to text." The person said quickly.

"Oh... Where is he?" Haneul asked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey~ Sorry for the bad chapter, i'm not in a good state now. My phone out and it's been reset to it's initial state so everything is gone now. Thank God for the music files in my SD card, they're still safe. I think i'd have a mental breakdown if all my songs and pictures disappeared. All my diary entries are gone too. :"(

I typed out all my fanfics in it and now they're all gone. I was crying so much because all these months of typing has just vanquished to nowhere. They can't be retrieved now. :""(

I am never using LG again. I'll use Samsung instead. LG is ruining my life. The same thing happened with my other LG phone. -_- 

I'm hoping to change my phone next month, i just hope my current phone will be able to stay 'alive' until then. 

Oh and by the way, i'm updating today because my CCA date changed from Thursday to Friday. I won't be able to update tomorrow like promised so i decided to update today. 

I'll post another chapter on Saturday afternoon if i've finished my homework. Thanks for all your support. :)