Chapter 25

A Twisted Fairytale
—  Chapter Twenty   Five

Sunlight burst through the blinds and left streaks of light on the wooden floor. Haneul was the only person in the house. Appa had gone on a business trip, eomma went to visit Haneul's grandparents and Hwamin was out with her friends. 

Haneul rubbed her eyes lazily just as she received a text from Baro. ~I'm standing outside your house door.~ 

"What's he doing here so early?" She mumbled to herself and hurriedly combed her hair before going to open the door.

"Let's go out. On an official date." Baro said once the door opened. 

Haneul frowned slightly. "An official date?" 

He nodded. "We haven't had an official date yet." 

"Let me change first." She smiled sheepishly, remembering she was only in a long shirt and a pair of shorts. Baro smiled and nodded.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Baro smiled, intertwining his fingers with hers. 

"I don't feel like watching a movie. Let's go ice-skating." Haneul suggested.

"Okay." Baro agreed. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Baro grabbed Haneul's hand. "I can't skate." He admitted. 

"But you agreed." She was confused. 

Baro shrugged. 

"I'll teach you then. Move your legs and pretend your walking but dragging your feet." Haneul said patiently. 

Baro nodded and moved forward. He fell a little but Haneul caught him in her arms. "Careful." She murmured.

Then she suddenly frowned. "Yah, are you doing this just to get closer to me?" 

Baro pouted. "Do i look like such a person?" 

Haneul nodded. 

"I'm not!" He puffed his cheeks cutely.

She laughed. "Whatever you say." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Which dress is nicer?" Haneul held up two dresses. 

"They both look nice on you, because you're my girlfriend!" Baro replied cheekily. 

Haneul pouted. "I'm going to get goosebumps. Seriously, which is better?" 

"Hmm... The floral one." He said finally. 

Hwamin hid behind a pillar and frowned. She had been following them around the entire day. She had managed to find out that they were going out on a date and followed them secretly. 

"Why must it be Haneul? It's always her. She's getting all the attention. Always. I hate her." Hwamin muttered under her breath.

A lump of hard mass formed in Haneul's stomach. She slid closer to Baro. 

He sensed her uneasiness. "What's wrong?" He asked gently. 

"Nothing. I just have a feeling someone's following us." She said softly. 

Baro turned around. "There's no one there." 

"Maybe i'm just paranoid." She shrugged the feeling off.

"Most probably." He squeezed her hand. "It's okay, i'll protect you." 

"Thanks. Oppa chwego!" She smiled and hugged him. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



 

Author Note

So... how was this chapter? I'm planning something SUPER dramatic hehe. 

You can't imagine my excitement right now! B1A4's coming to my country for MBC's Korean Music Wave on the 16th of November! Hehe, my friend helped me to get the tickets YAYY. I'm just worried i'm too short to see anything. :"( 

I'm super glad i'll be able to catch glimpses of them though. There are many other artists going too, like IU, 2pm, SHINee, EXO etc etc. 

Yeah. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^-^ I might not be updating until Friday or Saturday, sorry. 


layout credit