Day 7: Lunch.

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

a/n: Here's the 9th chapter already :) lololololol yunjae :>  sort of short chapter sorry D:

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

/In Se7en's house the next day; 12:28 pm/

 

-Se7en's POV-

Why... Does my head hurt so much? What time is it?..... OH CRAP IT'S MONDAY ALREADY. AND IT'S 12:29 PM ALREADY. OH MY GOD. I'M LATE. I AM SO DEAD. SO DEAD. CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. AUGH. GOD. MY HEAD. I think I should be absent today... OH! What's this? It's a note... From... _________... I think I should call her to thank her... But I think she's in class. I think I'll call her later when she's already out of school. I got... drunk? Well, I guess that's what happened... I remember kissing _________ though... Ah. I can't believe it. We're finally together.

-End of POV-

 

/In school/

 

It was lunch and the school had a cafeteria in it. No body really wanted to go out of school to get lunch because the food in the cafeteria was fine. Obviously, the popular people sat together and the rest of the tables were filled with other different groups of people. The popular people of course was composed of Jaejoong, Yunho and Changmin. Today was like any other day, except for the fact that Yunho was missing. "Changmin! Look for your hyung! He might have been attacked by his crazy fan girls already!" Changmin left the table and Jaejoong was left a lone to wait for Yunho and Changmin.

 

-Changmin's POV-

 Yunho hyung... Where could he be? I want to eat all the food I got already~ They're calling for me~ He usually goes to that garden behind school when he worries a lot... He might be there. Before I go check if he's there though, I need to go to the bathroom. I drank too much lemonade a while ago in free period haha. 

-End of POV-

 

Changmin starts walking towards a bathroom that was located near the back of the school which was near the garden.  He tried to get there as fast as possible because he really needed to go to the bathroom and he knew that Jaejoong would probably already be getting suffocated because of the number of girls around him "probably guys too..." He didn't notice that he said those words out loud but not loud enough for other people to hear. He was already at the bathroom and noticed someone walking around the bathroom looking at the mirror from time to time. He was tall... And he looked like he was saying something. All Changmin could make of what the guy was saying was, 'I think I do love Jaejoong... I can't let her have him...' and as the guy stopped facing the mirror and turned around to get out of the bathroom, "AH. HI C-changmin... Did Jaejoong tell you to look for me? Sorry..." Yunho was shocked and wondered how long Changmin had been there. "Are you gonna go eat with us today hyung? I think Jaejoongs going nuts waiting for us already... So... Yeah..." Yunho walked outside the bathroom and mumbled a few words before saying out loud a sentence, "I think I'm gonna eat out here today. Sorry for bothering you... bye!" Yunho left Changmin in the bathroom and started walking towards the garden. He always liked it here because it was always quiet. A place where he could escape the stress of school and  it was also where he could relax. 

 

/In the Cafeteria a few minutes later/

"Jaejoong, Yunho said he's not gonna eat with us today... He's being emo again and staying in that weird garden behind school. Eh. I wanna eat already~" Jaejoong understood the situation because sometimes, just sometimes, Yunho would ditch them during lunch and be all weird and stay in a garden the whole lunch period. Jaejoong looked at Changmin eating a mountain of food then searched the whole room for _________. He wondered if anything bad happened to her again. He looked around to see _________ sitting alone and then a guy approached her but then she just pushed him away. When she pushed the person away, the guy tried to get closer to her but she was still desperately trying to push him off but he was too strong for her. The person who Jaejoong now could recognize was Choi Siwon. He was smart but he was a bit of a weird person too... He was known to be the student council president and he was also known for being an athletic guy. He was perfect but his only flaw was that he was a popular wanna be. He was popular way different from the way a normal "popular" person was. He was popular for being... Weird. Not in a very good way though. Soon she already had enough and just hit him smack in the face real hard. "WHO. THE. HELL. ARE. YOU. GETAWAYFROMMEYOUFREAK" She walked away with her bag and walked out of the cafeteria as people started shouting stuff like, "OOOOHHHH PRESIDENT FREAK GOT BURNED.", "Such a freak!" and "Haha, look at that jerk of a president!" He was ashamed and embarrassed. He was the president of the student council but the probably everyone in the cafeteria was laughing at him by now, mumbling rumors to each other. 

 

-Jaejoong's POV-

Damn that guy! If he went any closer, I swear, I would've punched him 'till he bled! Such a jerk. I wonder where _________ went...

-End of POV-

 

-Changmin's POV-

Yunho hyung.... He's gay? For... Jaejoong hyung? *GASP* I always knew that Yunho and Jaejoong were really close... But they've been talking less recently... I think it's because Yunho was confused about what he was feeling and yeah... Yun..Jae... Hm... Yunjae. lol I'll call them that in my head from now on hahahaha this lunch is good hahahahhahaha

-End of POV-

---------------------------------------------------------

Yunjae XD HAHAHA. I forgot to post this :| I'm so sorry but I love you~ lol XD Sorry :D Again, I edited the pic. It's a fail. I know. I know. It's also a very short chapter. /dissapoint I need more ideas soon D: