Day 5: Inception

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

  a/n: Here’s the third chappie~ sorry it took long D: safari kept quitting on me! It’s really long though! Yes, I’ll make the font bigger :))

=YAY COMMENTS=

yncassie: you have to read to know :>

butterfly555: expect more jealousy in the future!!

_azn-queen: thanks!

jlynne: ta-da! I fixed it :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/3 days after the 1st day; Friday/

-Junsu’s POV-

I’ll go catch up with ________sshi later at dance class. I wonder if she wants to go with me to watch Inception. I heard it was a great movie. It IS Friday anyways.

-End of POV-

/During Dance Class; First Period/

“Hey ________sshi!” Junsu spotted __________ across the room. “넣? Junsu 오빠?” __________ said. Junsu went near her and said, “안녕하세오__________sshi!” __________ thought, ‘ sshi? that’s so formal… ‘ So she said, “Hey oppa! Uhm… Can you drop the ‘sshi’? It’s too formal for me…” Junsu was confused for a while but then he was able to reply, “Ah okay. Eh… __________ah.. Would you like to watch a movie with me later?” he said.

“Which movie?”
“Inception. I heard it’s a really great movie!”
“But I wont have a ride home.”
“I’ll bring you home, but can we go to my house first before we go to your house? I need to change my car.”
“Then sure, I guess I can go. I need to be home by 8:30 though.”

What they didn’t know was that Jaejoong was listening to their conversation.

-Jaejoong’s POV-

Aish. My brother. How can she call him oppa already? That’s so unfair! I don’t even think that she knows that Junsu hyung’s my brother… Or does she? I’m seriously gonna follow them tonight…

-End of POV-

/Later that day outside the schools gates/

A silver Porsche Carrera GT was waiting for __________ outside the gate after school. “Oppa… Wow… I didn’t know about this! Now people are going to think I’m doing this because you’re rich!” ___________ was so shocked about this. She thought, ‘ who was this guy? Why was he so rich yet so friendless?’ “Don’t worry ___________ah. Nobody cares about me.” After that, they proceeded to drive to the mall where the movie theater was. Jaejoong followed them. He tried to lay low so he wore an old worn out shirt and normal faded blue pants.

-Jaejoong’s POV-

So he brought that car to school today eh? People, I swear to you all. Junsu hyung never uses that car. He thinks its really showy and expensive looking. He always brings the Samsung SM7 because it’s more simple and normal… What a show off.

-End of POV-

/At the mall near the ticket booth/

-Junsu’s POV-

She actually accepted. I can’t believe we’re ‘friends’ now. I’ve always wanted another friend. I wonder why __________ doesn’t call Jaejoong oppa… We’re the same age… I wonder if she even knows that Jaejoong and me are brothers. Twins to be exact. Maybe he’s mean to her of he just ignores her. Oh well. “__________! Lets go get our tickets! So that we can eat already!” We bought our tickets and we went to an Italian restaurant.

/At the Italian restaurant/

“I’ll order 2 shrimp fettuccine. Can you bring parmasan cheese with it? Thanks. Is that okay with you, __________?” Junsu said. “Yeah I guess.” The waiter took down their orders and left. Suddenly, Junsu said, “Ah __________, we have 40 minutes to the movie. We should eat fast yeah?” She nodded. Food came a few minutes later. They started eating. A few minutes later, ___________ suddenly started coughing really badly. “_________ah! Are you okay? Do you need water?” She couldn’t talk again and just nodded. She drank water but it wasn’t helping. “ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO SHRIMP!?!?” She honestly didn’t know. “OH GOD. I THINK YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SHRIMP. We have to go to the hospital really fast! You sound like you’re dying!” They rushed to the hospital fast. It was only a few minutes away.

/In the hospital/

They injected her with some allergy medicine and she had to sleep because the medicine wasn’t non drowsy. There were only 10 minutes left before the movie started at 6:05. It was 5:55 pm already. They had been in the hospital for more than 30 minutes.

-Jaejoong’s POV-

___________ got rushed to the hospital. She’s allergic to shrimp. I should remember that. I hope she gets better! Stupid brother! She looks so peaceful when she’s asleep… They’re gonna miss the movie! I wanna watch that movie! Ugh!

-End of POV-

__________ started waking up and Junsu noticed that. “___________ah! You’re awake! It looks like you’re allergic to shrimp. Are you feeling better? All he heard of his reply was a sleepy,

“Mhmm… JUNSU OPPA! THE MOVIE! DID I OVERSLEEP?”
“아니요… We have 6 minutes to the show. Hurry up so we can leave already!”
“Aigoo~ I’m dizzy.”
“LETS GO!”
They paid their hospital bill and then they rushed to Junsu’s car. They drove so fast just so they could go to the movie. When they arrived at the theater, other movies trailers were still playing. Right when they sat down, the movie started. “See __________! The movie waited for us! 30 minutes into the movie, Junsu noticed that __________ fell asleep. He put her head on his shoulder, looked at her, decided not to wake her up, then continued watching the movie.

When the movie finished, Junsu woke her up. She woke up and started walking sleepily to the car park where they parked. All this time, Jaejoong has been watching their every move. He saw his brother do that to her. He saw it all and wished he was his brother. Junsu and _________ started going to Junsu’s house and Jaejoong followed.

-Jaejoong’s POV-

Are they going to our house?!?! OMO! WHAT’S HYUNG DOING?

-End of POV-

/Kims Mansion/

-Junsu’s POV-

“___________! You can go off the car now! I’ll go get the other car then you can go in it. I’ll use the mini cooper if you don’t mind…” I sort of didn’t want to show off to __________ah anymore. “넣오빠!” she replied.

-End of POV-

They started driving to __________’s apartment and when they arrived. Junsu noticed that __________ was sleeping again so he decided to carry her bridal style inside her house. He looked for her house keys inside her bag even if he knew it was wrong, but hey, he didn’t wanna wake her up again. He looked inside her apartment and it looked really empty in some way… It was fully furnished but it looked like it lacked something. He found his way into her room and put her on her bed. He saw a picture frame with a picture of __________ and her old bestfriend, Hara. There was something written on the picture. It said, “We’ll never be separated! _________ and Hara, BFF!” Junsu let out a little laugh… He found it so cute! He decided to stay here so __________ wouldn’t think that he was a bad friend and just left her there. He went outside her room, found a couch and slept there.

/Saturday morning/

“How’d I get in my room?!?” __________ said. She decided to get up from bed and went to her bathroom. She washed her face and noticed that she was wearing the same clothes she wore since yesterday. She tied her hair into a messy bun and changed her clothes to house clothes. Once she was done, she went outside her room to go to her kitchen and cook something. On her way to the kitchen, she saw Junsu on her couch, sleeping. “야!!!! KIM JUNSU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!?!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta-da :D Here’s the 1300+ word chapter! Osm right? MOAR CLIFFHANGERS :D The font’s okay now right?? This took me more than 1 hour just to type T_T I was even copying it from paper! It takes me that long to type D: Wee~ Wait for the next chapter! Silent readers, comment please? I don’t kill people D: btw, the pic is the draft XD so long!