Day 11: Torture

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

a/n: I wanted to post another chapter... lol. I wrote it on paper already :)) It's cut again. So the story would be longer! I have another poll after you finish this... erm... 7 page chapter... It's 7 pages on my notebook! 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

"It's... You? S-seung Hyun.... Oh god. I'm sorry! I was so naive and stupid then! I didn't mean it!"

 

-Flashback-

/6 years ago 3 days before last day of school/

"_________-ah..."

"WHAT?"

".....I.....love.....................you."

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?"

-End of flashback-

 

"You know you were so evil... I got over that though. But you still have to pay." Seung Hyun went closer to _________ and examined the ropes that bound _________ to a chair. She tried getting away but it wouldn't work. "I SAID I'M SORRY OKAY?!?" She looked at him as if she was going to cry but it didn't affect him. Not a single bit. It was pointless. She was apologizing to a brick wall. His heart's been scarred too much that it was numb. Too numb to feel emotion. His voice was monotone as he said all those words to her. "Sorry can't change anything. You think your sorry can rewind time and undo everything? Well, sorry, you're no some time traveler who does all sorts of fancy tricks. The only trick you know how to do is to hurt people. Hurt people without even thinking."

 

-Flashback-

/4 years ago in class/

"_________! I'll tell you this again! I love you!"

"Shut the hell up! I told you I never wanna see your face again!

"Why do you hate me so much?!?! Why?! What the heck happened to our friendship!?? What the heck happened to "oppa"!?!?!"

"That's all gone now."

-End of Flashback-

 

"Oppa! That was ages ago! I was so naive back then! I was stupid to not even consider your words." As Seung Hyun heard the word "oppa", he felt his spine shiver and for a moment, he actually felt emotion. Pain. Regret. He didn't want to do this anymore. Part of him wanted revenge for everything but part of him also didn't want to hurt her. That part wanted to give in to her pleads and just leave. "That was all in the past. You can't change it now. And plus, you already have a boyfriend don't you? That guy you've been treating as a slave? What's his name again? Isn't he the guy you used to hang out with ever since we were still kids? Se7en is it? I think that's his name. Yes." _________ was speechless. She didn't know what to say. Was she really manipulative and heartless? "...Fine. I give up. Kill me now. Burn the heartless witch. Stake me, burn me, torture me even. I deserve it don't I?" As she looked up to see his reaction, she saw him smirk then she turned her head to look at the others faces. They looked regretful and sorry. Especially Jiyong... His head was down so low that she could only see the crown of his head. "Your wish is my command... Princess..." Seung Hyun wrapped a towel across her head to cover and muffle her screams, making her almost choke on it. "This should make you shut up. If you scream or make any loud noises, you'll be punished more." The other four just stared at what was happening until Seung Hyun yelled at them, "Help me out here. I know you want revenge too." They walked closer to _________ and looked at Seung Hyun. "Get me a lighter. She said she wanted to burn. So let her burn." Seungri took out a lighter from his pocket and handed it to Seung Hyun. He hesitated at first but finally gave in. "Get ready to burn you witch." She tried wiggling out of her chair again but failed. "You can't get away now. Get the biodiesel. This will be interesting." After a short period of silence, a container holding biodiesel in it finally was given to him. It was in this big black plastic container and they placed it beside _________. "Try spilling that and burn the whole place down and I shoot you in the head until your brains spew out and look like vomit." She stopped trying to escape and shut her eyes closed praying for a miracle. Her eyes flung open when she felt more than a pair of hands rip her clothes open. She wanted to scream in disgust but remembered Seung Hyun's threat. "This is what you want right? You look like someone who does." He grabbed another towel from a desk nearby and started pouring the diesel on the towel. After the towel was fully soaked, he wiped _________ everywhere not missing any spot from head to toe. She bit onto the cloth preventing any screams coming out of . When he was done, he looked at what he did and smirked again. "It needs something more... Ah. We should pour the rest of the diesel on you." He grabbed the container which contained the diesel and poured it over _________'s head and laughed. "You wanted torture right? Well here you go. I'm just following your orders." The next thing that happened was predictable. Flammable liquid? Check. Lighter? Check. Flammable liquid + fire = disaster. As _________ sat in her chair, flashes of old memories went through her head as the shut her eyes closed thinking that this was the end. 

 

-Flashback-

/In _________'s room about 5 years ago; 1st flashback/

"Oppa... Why are you making me so confused? *I'm so sorry but I love you, it's all a lie. I don't know, but I know now that I need you. I'm so sorry but I love you, out of anger. I pushed you away with those piercing words without realizing. I'm so sorry but I love you, it's all a lie. I'm so sorry but I love you. I'm so sorry but I love you, will you leave and forget me slowly so I can be in pain?"

 

/In _________'s room; 2nd flashback/

Dear Diary,

Seung Hyun oppa has been ignoring me for the past couple of days... Also Jiyong oppa... And Youngbae... Seungri and Daesung too... Why? Why are they ignoring me? Is it because of all I said? I hope we become friends again... I really miss them and I'm sorry...

 

/In _________'s room; 3rd flashback/

Dear Diary,

Today, I overheard Seung Hyun talking to Jiyong at lunch... I heard them talking about me... They were talking about how bad I am... How stupid I am... Do they really hate me? I really didn't mean what I said... But I have no guts to face them anymore...

-End of Flashback-

 

Her train of thoughts were disturbed as she suddenly felt a sharp pain on her right arm just below her elbow. She looked at her arm to see what was wrong and her eyes opened wide to see that there was a long piece of metal piercing her arm straight though it. Her arm was bleeding heavily and it was a gross sight to see. Her head spun around to the left as she felt another sharp pain was felt. She didn't want to look at it anymore and her eyes were already going teary. She saw that there were about 3 more long metal pieces going through her left arm and she was starting to get dizzy from seeing all the blood. She couldn't take it anymore and she screamed as loud as she could. The sound was loud even if it was muffled by the cloth choking her. "Tsk tsk. You broke our rule... What happens now? What a bad girl..... I'll make you live. I'll let you die... A very slow.... Painful death." 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

* those are the lyrics to lies - big bang in english :D it's so... perfect XD

 

Hmm 1254 words? :)) Okay... I think this is slightly PG.... lol don't you think :))) It's getting... Gory.... XD lololololol

 

oh. And since 100% answered that I should extend it.... Answer this poll so I know what to write in the future chapters :D

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Please also support my new fanfic which I have been planning about for the past month. Yes, a month! :)) I was making it be in time with a comeback. It was supposed to be out when SHINee had their comeback with Lucifer but then I wasn't able to write and I was too busy. So here, I'm posting it now since Big Bang's comeback is... Soon? lol anyways, please support it! :D

 

The Diary of a Stalker