Day 1: Class

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

a/n: i just fixed the first chapter! I fixed it so that this chapter wouldn't be so confusing... I only fixed the first part anyways :D 

=YAY COMMENTS=

butterfly555: yeah :))

_azn-queen: glad you liked the first chapter! I fixed it a bit though :))

yncassie: thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaejoongs POV-

Class started and we had to act out something. I think I'm fairly good at acting. We had to be paired up today  and our pair would be determined by getting a name from this box. After choosing your partner, both of you should get a situation that you act out in front of the class from another box. When it was my turn to pick, I stood up and went to the teachers desk to pick my partner. "JAEJOONG OPPA!! PICK ME!!!! GOODLUCK!!" I heard this EVERYWHERE. It's like EVERYBODY wanted to be paired with me. I picked a piece of paper and opened it. "Please read aloud the name of your partner for today Jaejoong-sshi." Hm... "밬(Park)  ________?" Unfamiliar name. Maybe she was the transfer student... After I announced my partner, a lot of heavy sighs and grunts were heard. "야! WHO IS SHE ANYWAYS?!?!" someone said. I suddenly looked at the new transfer student who was now standing up and walking towards me. "Please pick the situation you have to act out Jaejoong-sshi and ___________-sshi" the teacher told us. We got another piece of paper from another box and it read, ' A guy confesses his secret love for a girl and the girl turns the guy down. ' We looked at each other and then to the teacher. "We have to act out a love confession from a guy to a girl but the girl turns the guy down bitterly." we said. Some people whispered to each other sadly, "Poor oppa. He has to get turned down. What kind of person would turn down a guy like him? That person must be brain dead or just plain stupid to do that."

-End of Jaejoongs POV-

After everyone had their partners and the situations they had to act out, they started performing one by one. The first pair was Jaejoong and ________. Their act started and people kept quiet. The script was all made up on the spot. No body was allowed to ask their partners what they were going to say. "_______-ah, I need to confess. Ever since I saw your beautiful face, I knew I loved you. I never had enough courage to tell you, but now, please accept me. I love you ________-ah! 사랑해!!" 

-Your POV-

"_______-ah, I need to confess. Ever since I saw your beautiful face, I knew I loved you. I never had enough courage to tell you, but now, please accept me. I love you ________-ah! 사랑해!!" Oh shoot. What should I say. Bitter. Bitter. I need to be bitter. I finally had a comeback. "Oppa, 미안해! " I saw his smile turn upside down. His acting was good I had to say. "오빠, I would never love you like that! I loved you like a dongsaeng would love her oppa! We promised that we would never fall for each other! I trusted that you wont love me like that!! I CAN'T TRUST YOU ANYMORE! Go away!!" Is that bitter enough? I wonder if it's even bitter... Jaejoong started crying and then he said something. "_________-ah!! Don't!!! T-The day you told me that we c-couldn't fall for each other, I was sh-shattered! I didn't want to leave you just because you told me that we couldn't fall for each other! I became your friend because thinking about getting through c-college without you hurt me so bad!! I s-shed so much t-tears for you and now you rr-reject me? H-How could you?" Jaejoong finished his line while crying. Woah. His acting skills are way better than I thought. It almost seemed realistic. QUICK! I needed to make another bitter comeback! "I did because I can." Fail. I could've said something better than that but I couldn't because I was observing how he acted. He was so good that it looked so real!! "Good job Jaejoong-sshi and __________-sshi! I will grade you a perfect score. That was well done and the lines were very good! "

-End of POV-

-Jaejoongs POV-

I stopped crying. We got a perfect score for that acting. I actually said those from the bottom of my heart. I imagined that she really rejected me. I knew I loved her. It was love at first sight.

-End of POV-

/12 pm lunch break/

That day, during lunch break, Jaejoong sat in his usual table with Yunho and Changmin. "Yunho! That girl I was with during acting class... That 밬 _______ person. What do you think of her?" Jaejoong asked Yunho as they ate their lunch which contained naengmyun, galbi and yuk-soo with vinegar and mustard on the side. Their lunch was always great. The cafeteria in their school didn't need to save money by making the food horrible. They believed that if a student eats well, the student will be able to concentrate on his/her studies more. "I think she was pretty fazed by your acting. If my partner had acted like you, I would've thought that it was real." Yunho replied. Jaejoong wondered if _______ thought that he was weird now....

/dance class, 2 periods after lunch break/

-Jaejoongs POV-

Great. I hate this class because neither Yunho nor Changmin are with me. They were in music class. I think my brothers friend, Yoochun has the same period as both of them too. It's like I got left here to dance alone! Aish. I hate this class because everyone just stares at me dancing and it honestly makes me feel conscious about myself. I looked around and well, what do you know. It's _______. She was dancing and she looked so graceful! I was starting to think that she was better than me at dancing! Ah. She's so beautiful when she dances. She looks like a fairy dancing around the room. I wonder when she'll become my friend.

-End of POV-

 

School ended. Another day passed.

/At the Kim mansion several hours later/

Jaejoong was about to sleep when he suddenly thought of asking his hyung something. Even if he and Junsu were twins, Junsu was born first and so Jaejoong decided to call him hyung since they were young. He ran to his hyungs bedroom which was right beside his. He knocked and asked, "Hyung! Can I come in? I wanna ask you something!" Junsu heard Jaejoong through the door and decided to open the door for his brother. "What is it? It's late already! We still have sch--" he was cut off while talking. "Hyung! Have you met ________? She's the same year as us." Junsus younger brother said. "Ah. 밬 ________? Well yeah! I met her during this Playwriting class. She's pretty smart!" Jaejoong left his hyungs room and went to his own room. He decided that he was going to sleep.

-Jaejoongs POV-

Junsu hyung knows her? I didn't know that! I wonder if they're already friends. I wonder if she calls him 오빠. If she does, I'm so jealous of my hyung! This sounds so wrong! What am I saying!??! Junsu hyung only has one friend. Yoochun! Why should I be jealous.... 

-End of POV-

Jaejoong didn't know that his hyung liked ________ too. He always thought they were just acquaintances or something.

Lots of weeks passed and little did Jaejoong know, his hyung had been building a close friendship with ________. Junsu had lots of subjects with her while Jaejoong barely did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TA-DA! Long 2nd chapter! :D It took me forever to type T_T I even had to research stuff for it D: BUT OH WELL. 

btw:

 = Park (your last name XD)| 오빠 = Oppa | 미안해 = mianhae/sorry | 사랑해 = saranghae/i love you <-- so basic XD

 naengmyeon = cold buckwheat noodles | galbi = short bbq ribs | yuk-soo = boiled beef broth