Day 6: You.

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

a/n: 6h chapter already! YAY! The next next chapters fun 8D

---------------------------------------------------------

-_______'s POV-

I'm so sick of being alone in this stupid new school. After that acting class, I think people seriously thought I was some cold hearted person! No one even wants to be my friend! Except for Junsu oppa... He's sorta weird... I think I'm gonna avoid him from now on... I think it's the safest thing to do. I should talk to Hara I think. I haven't heard from her in a week!!

-End of POV-


-Start of Texts-

From: Park ________

Time: 8:52 am

Hey Hara! I need to tell you something bb! We seriously need girl time soon!


From: 구 하라 Goo Hara

Time: 8:54 am

Yeah ikr! Girl we need to shop! How does Forever 21 sound? We should go today! You can come over here in my house :>


From: Park ________

Time: 8:57 am

Yeah kk! We should! Sounds great :D I'll be there in a few! :*

-End of Texts-


/In Hara's House/

*ding dong*

"Oh! My _______'s here! YEAH! GET IN!!!!!" Hara screamed those words and _______ heard it all. She's been Hara's best friend since the 4th grade and they never chose a guy over each other. They never fought over a guy because if they knew that they would, they would just leave the guy instead of fight each other for him. "야! Hara! You look like a mess! We should go dress up already!" After that, they finished dressing up. Now they had to fix each others hair and makeup.


[Your outfit(L); Hara's outfit(R): http://c1603302.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/92844_1275511723_x486.jpg]


"We have like 2 hours before the mall opens. Wanna kill time? My DVD collection just got bigger because I bought more DVDs yesterday. Wanna watch something? Hara and _______ looked through the DVDs and found a perfect one. "Hara! Let's watch Final Destination! Remember when the Todd guy in the first movie died because he slipped and strangled himself? HAHA that was a fail!" Both of them laughed as they remembered that stupid death scene in the first movie and then soon enough, they finally put the DVD in the DVD player. They ran to the bed and went under the covers and continued watching. "_______, Final Destination sure has stupid bloody deaths." It was true. " That's why I find it funny! Because it's stupid!" After they finished the movie, they saw that it was already 11. "Hey Hara! Do we eat lunch here or in the mall?" Hara thought about it. "Remember the last time I cooked and we almost burned down the house? We're definitely eating out!"


/The Mall/

"Let's eat in the Japanese restaurant that sells wicked ramen!" They walked to the Japanese restaurant and ordered. After an hour, they finished and started talking. "Hara... So the thing I was gonna tell you... So yesterday... I watched a movie with Junsu, a new friend I met in that stupid new school. We ate and then we watched the movie. I don't really remember the movie... but I remember him bringing me home. I woke up and he was outside my room! I WAS IN MY ROOM!! ON MY BED!! I don't remember me getting home! What should I do?" She sounded worried and Hara noticed this. "_______-ah. I think you should just forget it. I bet he just brought you to your house because you fell asleep or something. I'm sure nothing happened because you don't seem to be acting differently." They continued talking and then decided to go start shopping.


/In Forever 21/

They started walking around Forever 21 first going to the accessories. Hara spotted this really cute owl necklace that she wanted to buy. "_______, do you remember when you used to be scared of owls?" _______ nodded and remembered. She was scared of owls because of their huge intimidating eyes and the weird eerie sounds they used to make. They continued shopping and being in Forever 21, they took forever. Seriously.


---------------------------------------------------------

 Hmmm.. It's sorta short? But I promise :D The next 2 chapters are exciting :)))))