Day 444: Lunch.

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

okay. so before I leave, I wanted to leave this behind :)

oh and answer this first. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Joon walked towards the table where _________ was seated, texting someone.  He placed the tray with their food and drinks on the table. _________ had picked a couch with a small round table in front of it and it was covered with purple velvet. "Who was that?" _________ said without lifting her head from where it was, reading a text message. She wasn't really texting someone. She just thought that she should do that because it would be too awkward saying it with her doing nothing. Joon took his drink and replied, "She said her name's Jessica. She told me that she's my girlfriend. I don't even know her! I swear. There are crazy people in t--" He was cut off by insane laughing from no other than _________. She was laughing at him, not holding her phone anymore. "Why so defensive?" She started laughing more and all Joon could do was watch her and drink his coffee. A while later, the atmosphere was tense. It was just tense. No one was talking and all they were doing was drinking their coffee. No body even touched the sandwich that was cut in half yet.  Joon finally decided to break the ice. "You're not really from a school in Busan aren't you?" _________ stopped drinking her coffee, put the cup down and looked Joon in the eyes. "Y-yes I a-am..." Putting down his cup of coffee just like what _________ had just done, Joon replied, "Yes you are. I know you're not from there. You're from this school called the National University of Arts. You are!" _________ was fidgeting in her chair already, not knowing what to do for she has just been discovered.

 

-_________'s POV-

Oh shoot. How'd he know that? What do I do now?!? I can't deny it... But... Why would he want to know and why would it even be useful to him? Ugh. I'll just admit it.... "Fine! Yes! I am from there but why do you even need to know?" I really wonder why.... It's strange....

-End of POV-

 

-Jaejoong/Joon's POV-

I don't really know why I needed to ask her that.... I already know that she's from there..... But why did I need to ask her? "I have a friend from there and told me that he saw you when you were there before. You know him? Kim Jaejoong." 

-End of POV-

 

-_________'s POV-

KIM JAEJOONG?!?! Oh my god. "O-okay... Did you know that h-he d-died?...." Does he.. Does he know about... Jaejoong..... Dead..... Jaejoong............... DEAD. HE SAID HAVE. PRESENT TENSE. Jaejoong's dead. He's dead. He can't be.... I saw him.....

 

-Flashback-

I want to leave... Leave this place... Leave all my feelings here.... I don't want to stay here anymore..... Rest in peace... Jaejoong.....

-End of Flashback-

 

I left... He was still in the hospital.... No. This can't be.... The doctors announced his death.... This.... Can't.... Be.

-End of POV-

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

So, after tomorrow, I will be on a week hiatus. Answer the poll quickly so I can write the next chapter and post it while I'm still here!!!