Day 6: Hallucinations

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

a/n:  4th chapter! Hey you people! Thanks for 500+ views! And to the people who subscribe to this, thanks so much!

=YAY COMMENTS=

yncassie: yay this chapter’s up :D

butterfly555: HAHA. :)) Maybe… Maybe not..

_azn-queen: here~

jlynne: you wont believe how junsu will react XD don’t worry :)) he wont know anything about jaejoong soon…..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WAKE UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?”

 [Recap: “야!!!! KIM JUNSU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?!?!?!”]

“WHY ARE YOU ON MY COUCH?!? IN MY APARTMENT?!?! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!? ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME!?!?” Junsu suddenly woke up to the sound of someone screaming at him, “Ah. _________. You’re… awake… already… so… noisy…” He was still sleepy and his eyes were still adjusting to the bright 8 am sunlight.

“YOU DIDN’T ANSWER ME!”
“Ah… You fell asleep again… During the movie. Then I drove you here. But then you were asleep. So I carried you from my car to your bed. You don’t remember anything?”
“NO! GET OUT!”

Junsu got out of her apartment and looked at the time. “It’s only 8:15 am! Oh! Why is Jaejoong hyungs car here?” He saw Jaejoongs car and looked at it closer… “How is this Jaejoongs car? Why would he be here?” Then suddenly noticed that Jaejoong was inside the car, asleep. “Weird. Why is he here? JAEJOONG! WAKE UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?”

-Jaejoong’s POV-

“WAKE UP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?” Junsu hyung? Oh shoot. I’m busted. I saw Junsu hyung staring at me. Good thing I have tinted windows. But the window in the back door was open. I drove away really fast so that Junsu hyung would only think he was hallucinating or something. Shoot. I’m so dead if he find out. I’m going home. I have to be home before him.

-End of POV-

-Junsu’s POV-

Was that Jaejoong? Or was I just imagining things… Why would he be there in front of _________’s apartment building? Something’s fishy here… I need to get home soon. I think umma and appa are looking for us.

-End of POV-

/The Kims Mansion/

The servants and butlers bowed to Jaejoong as he entered his house. “안녕하세오 Jaejoong-sshi!” He never minded them. It was useless to him. He walked towards his room and decided that he needed a bath. The last time he took a bath was yesterday morning before he went to school. “Ick. I feel so dirty. I can’t believe Junsu hyung slept with her! He should stay away from her! They’ve only known each other for what, 5 days?” He tried washing away those thoughts away while taking a bath. He suddenly remembered that episode of PKLs Wonderful Outing with SNSD, which was the horror special. He remembered that if you wash your hair while your face is facing the floor, and you feel like your hair’s thicker, it means there’s a ghost watching you from above you. This somehow added to the thoughts that he needed to get rid of. He finished taking a bath and he tried sleeping again. He slept so late waiting for Junsu to get out of __________’s apartment, but too bad. Junsu didn’t. He lay down on his spacious bed, which had 3 big fluffy pillows on it. “Aish. I can’t fall asleep. I still don’t know what happened between hyung and _________! If he did anything to her, I swear, I’m gonna have him jailed even if he’s my hyung!” A few minutes later, he fell asleep. Right when he fell asleep, Junsu arrived in his house. He went to Jaejoongs room as fast as he could but when he arrived, he only saw a sleeping Jaejoong who was making weird facial expressions in his sleep. “Oh. So that was someone else’s car? OMO. I CREEPED OUT A STRANGER! I feel bad for that person… He must’ve been scared to death when I screamed at the car… But that guy seriously looked like Jaejoong… Fishy…”

-Junsu’s POV-

I feel hungry. Maybe I should eat. I haven’t eaten since 5 something yesterday! I’ll want Galbi for breakfast today. I just thought of it. Mmmm…. I can taste it… By the way, Jaejoong hyung cooks really really good food! He cooks like our chefs! Even better sometimes! I don’t know where the talent came from but I guess it’s because hyungs always been cooking ever since ages ago… I call Jaejoong, hyung because… Well. We’re twins. He acts older than I do... sometimes… Oh well. I wonder how Yoochun is. I wonder if we can go eat lunch or something. I heard that he was leaving for US in a few days. I can’t believe that 바보 is actually leaving me in school. I don’t even know why he’s going there! His English ! All I can hear is, “LJKASHFLAKJDHJHDLKFAJHDLAKJDFHA.”

-End of POV-

---------------------------------------------------------------

4th chapter. 820 something words. There. It’s sort of short compared to the second chapter 넣? Yeah. I’ll try to make a longer chapter tomorrow since it’s Saturday! I was having writers block so… I’m sorry for updating it at this time T_T K bye :D p.s, yunho and changmin are gonna appear… soon… Since in the story, it’s Saturday. 2 days from school! So yes~ And Hara is gonna be in the next chapter I think. Yeah. YAY! :D