Day 11: Good news and bad news

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

a/n: I AM SOOOO SORRY PEOPLE :< I LOVE YOU ALL. I've been having writers block since the end of the term exams. I think it killed my brain cells. oh lol, the picture up there ^ is from the dbsk vacation drama :) I couldn't think of any other thing Jaejoong came out on with blood on him okay D:

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

[recap: "Tsk tsk. You broke our rule... What happens now? What a bad girl..... I'll make you live. I'll let you die... A very slow.... Painful death."]

 

~Jaejoong's POV~

What was that? Holy crap! She's hurt! I need to go in! I can't continue hiding here like a retard. 

-End of POV-

 

"Stop! Don't hurt her anymore! Take me instead!" Jaejoong said as he rain into the old abandoned warehouse which reeked of old fish that was slowly decomposing in their plastic crates that were stacked up high. "Who's this, _________? Your boyfriend? Hahaha. Very funny. Do you think this guy can fight against us and save you? He looks like a weakling. He only has a pretty face and nothing else I bet. I bet that he's actually dumb and just plain stupid. Oh, you'll be lonely watching him die by the way. Would you like to go first princess?" Seunghyun laughed in an evil manner and looked at _________ as she screamed in terror. It was shrill and ear piercing. It sent chills down Jaejoong's spine and along with that chill came thoughts and images of _________ on the floor, blood splattered on her face with her eyes blood shot abd blank with her body still bound to the chair which was on the floow with her. "No! Not her! Kill me instead! Let her go!" Seunghyun walked closer to Jaejoong almost looking like he was gliding across the cold cement floor. Putting his face close to Jaejoong's face which was only mere centimeters away from his own face, he looked at Jaejoong straight in the eyes and said, "You? Okay." While Seunghyun and the others were busy looking at Jaejoong, _________ managed to snatch her pocket knife from her back pocket and cut the rope that kept her from puching in Seunghyuns face. The chair was rusting of age and miraculously, the chair didn't make any noise as she struggled to cut the rope. As _________ saw Seunghyun point a gun at Jaejoong's stomach, she quickly ran from her chair and stabbed Sunghyuns shoulder with the pocket knife she used to cut the ropes that bound her to the chair with. As a reflex, Seunghyun pulled the trigger and shot his gun not knowing where the bullet would hit. Alas, misfortune has struck Jaejoong for he was hit right on the left rib cage going through his left lung. "YOU JERK! IT'S ALL YOUR EFFING FAULT. NOW YOU GOT SHOT YOU IDIOT! YOU'RE NOT THINKING!!!" As Jiyoung saw and heard Seunghyun fire his gun, he walked closer to _________ and told her, " I'm so sorry about this _________. Please forgive us! Seunghyun was blinded by rage and he was only forced to do this. A guy named Yun... Yunho was it? Well, a guy named Yunho paid him. Good bye _________. Take care!" They soon left and with them was a shouting bloodied Seunghyun being dragged out before any police interfered. "_________, I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!!"

 

-_________'s POV- 

Jaejoong-ah? Are you okay? Oh wait. I'm so stupid. Of course you're not okay. Oh shisus. What are we going to do? I'll call 112! I'll get you an ambulance! I swear, don't die on me or I'll eat your face!!!!"

 

-End of POV-

 

-Start of call-

"Yeoboseyo~ 112. How may I help you?"

"112? I NEED AN AMBULANCE REALLY FAST. MY FRIEND GOT SHOT. HE GOT FREAKING SHOT. AAAAAAHHHH THE BLOOD. OH MY GOD. SERIOUSLY. GO. FAST. PLEASE."

"Okay. Miss, calm down. Where are you?"

"OH. SORRY. Oh. Okay... I'm here in this old abandoned factory that's dark. Uh... I don't really know where I am. I was kidnapped. Can you just trace my call and FREAKING GO SEND ME AN AMBULANCE?!??!"

"Miss, please stay on the line for 30 more seconds so we can trace you."

"Okay. Thank you. Tell me when to hang up."

^35 seconds later^

"Okay. We already got the address of where you are. An ambulance is already on your way."

-End call-

 

"Don't die, Jaejoong! Don't die! If you do, I freaking swear to shisus that I'll kick your coffin during your funeral. The ambulance is coming!" _________ franatically took off her shirt to show a black wife beater (OoOOo Like the one Taeyang wore... The one with eff you on it. Rain wore it too :O) underneath. She quickly wrapped it around Jaejoong's upper body but soon, it wasn't useful anymore because it had already been soaked in warm blood. "_________, ....I...." Jaejoong was wear, dizzy and almost unconsious from the loss of blood but he wanted to say those three words to her before he dies. Those three words were cut by _________, though. "You idiot. Stop talking. Save your energy." Jaejoong winced from that pain that he started to feel because his body was getting less numb by the minute. His whole back was soaked with the blood pooling around him on the floor with a salty and rusty smell in the air. He was constantly coughing up blood which showed that his lung was punctured and affected by the gun shot. The faint sounds of an ambulance was heard from inside the abandoned factory and soon the ambulance arrived. Paramedics rushed out the ambulance carrying a stretcher with them. They ran to the two who were on the floor near the back side of the first floor of the factory. They set the stretcher on the floor and carefully transferred Jaejoong onto the orange stretcher and brought him to the ambulance. Once inside the ambulance, a doctor tended to Jaejoong's wound and cleaned up all the blood that was seeping out of Jaejoong's chest. "Jaejoong, don't you freaking die. Seriously. Don't die." _________ said as she started thinking about everything that happened. She knew that she didn't want to tell the police. If she was asked, she would lie. She would tell them that she had been kidnapped by people and Jaejoong was nearby and noticed and he tried to save her. She would tell them that she didn't see the kidnappers faces and she didn't recognize any of them. This was partly true. _________ also thought about why Jaejoong had been there. Was he coincidentally nearby and heard her scream? Or did he follow her? And why did he try to save her? _________'s thoughts were disturbed by the sudden opening of the ambulance door as the paramedics carried Jaejoong out rushing him into the emergency room. When _________ reached the inside of the emergency room, a nurse walked to her holding a black plastic clipboard with papers on it.

"Miss, you're with this man right?"

"Uh... Yeah."

"Okay. I need to ask a few questions."

"Okay....."

"What's his name?"

"Jaejoong.... Kim.. Jaejoong..."

"What happened to him?"

"He was.... shot.. In the... chest...."

"What's his bloodtype?"

"I.. I don't know!"

"His birthday?"

"I don't know either..."

"Okay. Type O then. Since type O blood isn't rejected even if it's used on different kinds of bloodtypes. Do you know who to contact? Parents probably?" 

"Uh... No... I'll check his phone I guess?"

 

"Okay. Thank you"

The nurse writes his name and "O+" on a red wrist tag and walks to Jaejoong. _________ sees the nurse slipping beside the other nurses and closing the snappy buttons on the wrist tag around Jaejoongs wrist before he was wheeled over to the operation room. She was worried. She was also embarrased because she didn't know his birthday or any thing else besides his name.

 

-Jaejoong's POV-

Ughh.. *cough* I feel... So.... heavy.... I'm... thirsty....... My eye lids... They feel so heavy...... I wanna sleep..... I'm so..... tired...................

-End of POV-

 

"Nurse! We must operate on him now! He's loosing too much blood! Anesthesia please! Give me the tweezers while you're at it!" the nurses around Jaejoong started washing their hands and wearing gloves and masks. They were in the operation room to extract the bullet from Jaejoong's lung and stich everything back together. _________ was sitting outside the operation room nervously waiting for the doctor to come out and report about Jaejoong's condition. Many minutes passed. No doctor. More minutes passed and doctor came out wearing a mask and scrubs. "Ah... You must be the girl who was with... Kim Jaejoong-ssi?" The doctor said while looking at _________ with a clip board in hand. 'Damn clip boards' she thought. "Yes.. I am. I'm _________." The doctor let his glasses hang from the strap they were attatched to  and said, "Well... I have good news... and bad news...."

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey! I hope this looonggg chapter made up for me missing! I swear I'll post more! I love the cliffhanger. Don't you? lol I love pissing people off. Just kidding!! I suggest that if you have a tumblr, you follow me on it. Just look for -whaleblubber and follow. I'll most probably post something there before I post a chapter. Oh. And also the diary of a stalker fanfic.... It will be on a short hiatus while I think of what will happen. Junsu will come back in this after a few chapters with MORE drama btw. Whoah. This is a long note.... Okay. Bye! I LOVE YOU ALLLL