Day 6: Out. [finished chapter]

I Changed His Life Forever -Hiatus-

 

a/n: the complete version of chapter 7. I hope you don't get confused! :) And sorry to those people who waited so long!

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

~Jaejoong's side of the story~

 

/The Kim's Mansion/

At about 12 pm, Jaejoong woke up from his very much interrupted sleep. He kept thinking about Junsu and ________ being together with him being left out miserably. "I need to forget these things. I need to stop. Relax. I'm starting to think like an obsessed freak. Should I tell Yunho.... Or will he think I'm going crazy and leave me? Shouldn't you tell you friends your problems?"

 

-Start of Texts-

From: Kim Jaejoong

Time: 12:14

Hey Yunho! Wanna go to the club later? I have stuff I wanna forget.... I think I should go... :(

 

From: Jung Yunho

Time: 12:25

Are you ok? Tell me about it! Um... Does 6 pm sound ok to you?

 

From: Kim Jaejoong

Time: 12:27 

YAH! YOU REPLIED SO LATE! :( 6 pm's okay... DJHFLDFHAL See you later :(

-End of Texts-

 

-Yunho's POV-

I wonder what Jaejoong's worrying about now. He usually doesn't go to a a club to dance and sing randomly. Yeah he drinks there but not to forget something. He drinks just because he thinks its "fun"

-End of POV-

 

After that, Jaejoong had a wonderful idea about what he was going to do until 5:50 or so. He decided to have a movie marathon. "Maybe this would cheer me up or something." Probably. He chose 3 movies to watch. Mean Girls because it was stupidly funny especially the really stupid friend of Regina George, Karen Smith was super well, STUPID. "It's like I have ESPN or something. My s can always tell when it's going to rain. Well... They can tell when it's raining." He actually said that out loud because right now. He chose 2 other happy movies, made popcorn and sat down in front of the TV on his bed. 

 

 ~________'s side of the story~

 

-________'s POV-

So we walked around Forever 21 and I found good stuff actually. I found this pretty formal dress and other stuff. I actually felt better even if I walked around the store for like, 5 hours or something. 

 

[Some stuff you bought...

http://www.forever21.com/images/model_front/66214033-02.jpg

http://www.forever21.com/images/model_front/00003304-01.jpg

http://www.forever21.com/images/back/77332543-02.jpg]

 

You know what? I feel like dancing suddenly. HAHA. Maybe I should go to the club nearby... I haven't gone there in ages. For your information to all the people out there, I go to the club to dance and have fun. Not to get drunk and look like a freak. It's actually fun. 

-End of POV-

 

"Hara! You done? I think I got all I need already!" Hara just finished trying out all the clothes she chose and decided that what she picked was okay already. "Yeah sure! Lets pay already." They soon payed and got out of Forever 21. "Wanna go to the club nearby? I feel like dancing after all that shopping. I think we should change clothes before we go though. Should we go to your house, leave the stuff we bought there, change then go?" They both decided that it would be fine even if there was school tomorrow since they weren't really heavy drinkers and they were responsible. They drove off to Hara's house to drop off their stuff and do what ever else is needed.

 

/In Hara's House/

The two best friends decided that they choose clothes that suit the night better and re-did their day time make up. 

 

[Your outfit: http://www.forever21.com/images/model_front/63901321-01.jpg]

[Hara's outfit: http://www.forever21.com/images/model_front/75220297-01.jpg]

 

After fixing everything, they left Hara's house and went to the club. 

 

~Jaejoong's side of the story~

 

-Jaejoong's POV-

It's already 5:30. I think I should get ready now. Those movies really made my mood get better by a bit. I should call Yunho to tell him to get ready already. He might have forgotten about tonight. 

-End of POV-

 

-Start of Call-

"여보세요?" [Yeoboseyo?] 

"Ah. Yunho hyung! Did you forget about tonight?"
"Eh. Jaejoong! I didn't forget! I'll get ready already neh?"
"Mhmmm. Hyung! I'll meet you outside the club!"

-End of Call-

 

-Yunho's POV-

Aish! That Jaejoong! He thinks I forgot about tonight. How would I forget about it huh? I really wanna know what's bothering Jaejoong! If it's one those people who threat him because they're jealous again, I swear. I'll punch them until they see stars. 

-End of POV-

 

Yunho and Jaejoong got ready to leave and left their houses.

 

~End of Jaejoong's side of the story~

 

 

/in the club; 5:54 pm/

 

\Hara and ________/

 

They found an empty table in the club and decided to sit there since they weren't going to dance until after a few drinks. "Hey  ________, want anything to drink?" Hara looked at  ________ who nodded her head and said, "Sure. What are you getting?" Hara  remembered this drink that she got there before that tasted really good and remembered its name. "Chocolatini." Without thinking, ________ agreed that she'll have the same thing. Before she knew it, Hara left her alone with the table. ________ looked around and saw many people having fun and she thought, ' this will be a good night. ' While ________ was waiting, she saw someone familiar.... "Se7en oppa! Is that you? How are you? Wanna sit here?" Se7en and _________ were old friends. They knew each other since grade school. They were really close friends... And when I say 'close friends' I mean REALLY CLOSE. If someone saw them, they would be mistaken as a couple who's been together forever. Se7en looked around to see the person who called him and he saw _________. He didn't believe his eyes at first but then he snapped back into reality and she was calling him to sit beside her. "_________? Is that you? Wow! You look... Different! In a really good way....." ________ hugged her oppa and said, "Oppa! It is you! How are you?"

"_________-ah! You still remember me! I'm good!" 'not........ ever since you moved schools, I've been getting lower grades...' se7en mumbled.

"Of course I still remember you! You're my bestest friend ever!!!!"
'I think my heart died a bit when she said friend. I don't consider her as my friend. Well, not anymore. I love her. I'm just a coward who's too scared to confess because our friendship might die if I told her. She might look at me differently and avoid me because she doesn't like me back. If only she knew...' Se7en sighed because of what he thought and thought up of a conversation. "_________, you still owe me something! Do you remember?" She remembered exactly what it was.

 

-Flashback; Last day of _________'s school in her old school-

"_________-ah! I'll miss you! Please keep in touch with me!" Se7en told ________. It was a rainy day and it was dismissal. That was the last dismissal _________ would ever have in that school. "Oppa... Don't be so dramatic about i--" She was cut off as she was suddenly kissed by Se7en. Se7en felt her tense up at first but then she went back to normal and kissed him back. "Good bye ________-ah.... I'll miss you!!" She was shocked but she liked it.... Se7en noticed that she was blushing like a tomato and laughed a bit. "..O...Oppa... Me t...too. I'll miss you too..." She ran away because she felt so embarrassed about what just happened because she felt herself blushing like crazy.

-End of flashback-

 

"Ah.. About that oppa... 사란해! I was really stupid to not notice that I had feelings for you at that time... I'm sorry I ran away from you and avoided you! I'm really sorry! 미안해!" Se7en couldn't believe his ears. Did she just say that she loved him? 

 

-Se7en's POV-

Did she just say what I thought she said? Did she just confess before I did? Am I hearing right?....... I need to say something! AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY!!

-End of POV-

 

________ was already going teary when Se7en suddenly held her chin up and kissed her again but unlike the first time he kissed her, it didn't feel so awkward and stiff. 

 

\Jaejoong and Yunho/

 

-Jaejoong's POV-

I'm here already! Hmm... Where's Yunho? Maybe he went inside already. That jerk actually went in already before I did. Pffft what an over excited guy. I'll go in already then.

-End of POV-

 

Jaejoong went inside the club and looked around the place with tables. 'Hey! Isn't that _________? Who's that guy? Does she have a boyfriend? She hugged him a while ago but now they're talking.... I wonder what they're talking about. I wanna go closer to them... I gotta find out.' he thought. He came closer to them but he was sure he wasn't seen. "_________, you still owe me something! Do you remember?" That was all Jaejoong heard and he thought, 'who is this guy? What does he want with _________? What does _________ owe him? Money?' He thought so long that he missed out what ________ said and when he looked back at them, they were kissing. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

I'm so sorry for the long wait people! Here's the edited version :) I added the pic too! Sorry for the major fail at editing pictures XD Btw, when I was writing the flashback scene with se7en kissing "you" I was thinking about CHICKEN. IDEK XD =)))))))))) MUAHAHA MAJOR CLIFF HANGER. loljk. i at cliff hangers so yeah XD I shall post the next chapter today. or maybe tomorrow. The past couple of days were actually stressful even if it seemed not stressful at first :(