XJ+JJ

It began with mistake (a.k.a. Forever love)

 

As usual, 4 of them worked, worked and worked. They were really busy with their almost a whole day. After work, they went home to relax except XJ. He always went out with his girlfriends. Yeah... GIRLFRIENDS.

 

"Such a playboy." JJ mumbled while looking at XJ surrounded by girls flirting. GG seemed to noticed her, so she frowned a little. 

"What's wrong?" GG asked. JJ just shook her head and fake a laugh.

"Nothing." JJ asked

"You're weird." GG said and look suspiciously at JJ.

"Don't look at me like this. Let's go shopping." JJ drag GG away before she could reacted. 

 

*At XJ's side*

"XJ... Look! I just bought a new dress." A girl said

"Look at my nails. Are they beautiful?"

(And so on)

XJ didn't listen to them at all. He often took a peek at JJ until she dragged GG out. Then he saw WZ coming out.

"I have to go now, girls." He said and ran to WZ. WZ seemed a bit confused with his friend's action.

"What's wrong?" WZ asked. XJ shook his head and fake a laugh.

"Nothing." JJ said

"Are you sick? You ran away from girls for the first time." WZ asked and took his hand to feel XJ's forehead. XJ quickly pushed WZ's hand away. 

"I'm not sick. Let's go to have something." XJ said and dragged WZ away as well. 

 

*At restaurant* 

JJ and GG walked in the same restaurant while WZ and XJ was having their dinner. Their tables were quite far away from each other.

"The food is nice. I think we should-" XJ paused when he saw JJ. 

"Well... We should come here more often." XJ continued. WZ just nodded. 

 

On the other side, JJ also saw XJ. They often took a peek of each other. GG and WZ noticed it so they turned around to find out what their est friends looking at. When they saw each other, they just smiled and turned back. After finish dinner, they went home. 

 

*Home* 

XJ and JJ went to their rooms while GG and WZ went to the garden. They walked opposite direction and looked at the sky. Then they bumped into each other. They laughed a bit and sat on a nearby bench. It was award silence, so GG decided to broke it. 

"Well. Actually, I think JJ is so strange." GG said. WZ looked at her. 

"I think XJ is also strange. You know? Today he ran away from girls for the fist time." WZ said

"Really? I never expected a playboy like him to do that." GG said surprisingly. 

"The weirder thing was he always takes a peek at JJ." WZ said

"So does JJ. They both are weird." GG was deep in thought.

"Don't you think that they have feeling toward each other?" WZ asked. GG thought a bit and nodded.

"We have to do something." GG continued. WZ was deep in thought for a moment. 

"I got an idea." WZ said. Then he signaled GG to lean closer. She did, so he whisper something to her. They suddenly had evil grins on their faces. 

---------------

Updated! How do you think of this poster? I just did it for fun. if you don't like it, i will remove it. Comment please. ^^ 
Love, 
Bibi