The rival appears

It began with mistake (a.k.a. Forever love)

-----Recap-----

 

When they turned back about to go back to their room, they saw each other. GG forced a smile and quickly walked into her room. WZ was still standing there thinking. 

WZ: *think* Did she just smile at me? No. Maybe I should go for an eye check tomorrow. 

Then he walked back into his room. 

-----End of recap-----

 

*The next day, America: Restaurant* 

-----Ivy's POV-----

I was now waiting for my friends to come. It had been 30 minutes but they never shown up. 

Ivy: *think* Hmp... Where the hell are they?? 

Suddenly, I saw a fimiliar figure.

Ivy: *think* Oh no. It's him. Why is he here?

Then that person started approaching me.

Ivy: *think* What am I going to do??? Anyone tell me please. 

??: Hey, Ivy! Long time no see. 

Ivy: Hey, Ken! Yeah. How have you been?

(A/N: yeah. It's Ken. Remember him? He's the one who cheated on our GG and Ivy was the girl. But soon, they broke up.)

Ken: Good. Haha... You're still lonely. 

Ivy: Sorry. Many boys ask me to be their girlfriend but I'm the one who reject them. I just want to be single for a while. I see you are also a loner!

Ken: Oh. You're wrong. I'm here with my girl. Now here she is. Let me introduce her.

A beatiful girl started walking and stop at my table near Ken.

Ken: Baby, you're here. Let me introduce someone. She's Ivy. Ivy, my girl named Jane. 

Jane: Hi. 

Ivy: Urgh... Hi. 

Ken: We have to go now. Bye. *mumble* Loner. 

Jane: Oh bye, Ivy. *smile* 

Ivy: Bye, Jane. Bye Ken *mumble* crazy. 

Ivy: *think* I think I should get a new boyfriend now. 

Meanwhile, my friends, Ann and Yoyo, reached the restaurant. They came to sit beside me. 

Ann: Hey, Ivy. Who's that guy?

Ivy: My ex. 

Yoyo: Is he the one who named Ken?

Ivy: yeah. 

Ann: Honestly, who do you think is better among of your ex? 

Ivy: I think the one who named WZ.

Yoyo: OMG. WZ?

Ivy: Yeah. Why you seem really surprise like this?

Ann: Don't you know? WZ is the only son of one of the 4 richest couples in TW. 

Ivy: *laugh* Funny. I think they are two different people. The WZ I met seems even poorer than me. 

Yoyo: Well. Maybe you're right. 

"Today the children of the 4 richest couples in TW are holding a conference to introduce their company. Liao Jun Jie of Liao companies, Zhang Xiao Jie of Zhang companies, Wu Ying Jie of Wu Companies and Qiu Shen Yi of Qiu companies are now working together to manage their parents' new company." The TV news broadcasting.

Ann: OMG. Ivy! He is the one I and Yoyo was talking about. *point to the TV* 

Ivy: Hm... I said they are different people! *Turn to the TV* It's him! 

Yoyo: What??

Ivy: *still shocked* He's my ex. 

Ann: Wow! ! So are you going to get him back?

Ivy: *grin evily* Why not? He's a gold mountain. *think* WZ, I'm going to get you back no matter what. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Updated! ^^ I haven't updated a few days ago because I have to study for my mid-term exams. The person is Ivy! Anyone guessed correctly??? Well, Ken also appeared but I didn't count him in because he's just a guest star. comment please....... Don't forget to wish me luck for my exams tomorrow. ^^ Lols...

Love,

Bibi