Married Announcement

It began with mistake (a.k.a. Forever love)

 

-----Recap-----

“Also, their kiss was so hot.” JJ said looking at AR and HB who were blushing. 

“Oh baby, you want, too?” XJ hugged JJ and said to her which made her blushed. 

“No way.” JJ denied and XJ pouted.

“Oh come on... don’t be shy.” XJ tried to persuade JJ. They repeated that action again and again which made everyone laughed. It was such a wonderful moment. 

-----End of recap-----

 

*At WZ’s parents’ house*

“What? Are you serious?” WZ’s dad shouted furiously at WZ. 

“Dad, I love Ivy, so what’s wrong with getting married?” WZ said with annoying voice. 

“You! Don’t you know how much our company have suffered after GG canceled the engagement? I asked her why, but she said nothing. Now I know. It’s because of her, right?” WZ’s dad shouted and pointed to Ivy. 

“Stop it, dad! What’s wrong with her marrying me? She’s a normal girl like GG and other!” WZ made Ivy stood behind him and shouted back at his dad. 

“She? Normal girl? Huh... Why are you so stupid? She left you once-” WZ’s dad was about to said something but got interrupted by WZ.

“She left because she had a cancer!” WZ said holding Ivy’s hand. 

“She laid you! Before, she thought you were poor, so she left you for other rich man. Now she knows you are rich, so she wants to be back with you! Just for money!” WZ’s dad shouted angrily. WZ was stunned. Somehow, his dad’s words could be true. He was too stupid to think about this point. Ivy noticed WZ’s reaction, so she thought it was time to do something. 

“Uncle Qiu. I, Ivy, truly love WZ. The reason I left him was because of cancer and the reason I’m back is because my cancer is disappeared. I never love him for money. Money is nothing to me because I also have money! I’m sorry that I bother you.” Ivy said and pretended to run away. 

“See what you’ve done?” WZ said to his father and chased after Ivy. 

“This kid...” WZ’s dad was very furious which made his heart ache. WZ’s mom quickly helped patting his chest and shouted to others to call the doctor. 

Meanwhile.... outside the house. 

“Ivy! Wait!” WZ shouted and ran after Ivy. Ivy smirked and pretended to cry. She slowed down her pace which helped WZ to catch her and pulled her into a hug. 

“Don’t run away. I’m sorry for what just happened. I don’t care what others think. I only know that I love you. Don’t leave me again.” WZ said hugging Ivy who was crying on his shoulder. 

“I will marry you no matter what.” WZ said and used his thump to wipe away the tears on her cheek. 

“WZ... I-” Ivy got interrupted by WZ. He signaled her to be quiet. Then, his face slowly leaned toward her face until their lips met. Ivy was enjoying this moment, yet something else was flashing back in WZ’s mind. 

 

+Flashed back(chapter 13)+

GG flew into the room and hit WZ’s chest. One of her hands was on his chest while the other was on his waist. WZ’s hand was on her waist, too. GG’s eyes enlarged because WZ was actually topless! He probably just took a shower. She looked up to him and he looked down to her. Time seemed to stop when their eyes met. There’s spark between them. After gaining her consciousness, GG quickly pushed WZ away, but she was too close to the bed, so she tripped onto the bed. Before she fell down, she held onto WZ’s arm trying not to fell, but WZ didn’t stand properly at all, so they both fell onto the bed with WZ on the top of GG and one of his arms was under her back. Their faces were only a few centimeters away from each other. They could hear their hearts beat so fast. It was a weird feeling. Kind of comfortable and special, but they didn’t know what it was. Their eyes were locked at each other for a LONG time. Then, WZ had an urge to kiss her, so he slowly bended down to GG’s face. GG didn’t know what she should do. All she did was lying there like a stone. When WZ’s lips met hers, her eyes enlarged in shock but then slowly closed. After a while, she replied the kiss back. WZ bit her low lip slightly making open and put his tongue in it. GG was shocked at first but eventually relaxed. Their tongue started battling with each other. Her arms naturally moved to hug his neck trying to make him as close to her as possible. WZ’s lips moved from her lips to her ears and slowly down to her neck. She groaned in pleasure while her hand was messing his hair. Then, WZ backed to attack her lips as his hands under her back was caressing her. Their eyes slowly opened. After realizing what they were doing, they stopped and quickly sat up in different directions.

+End of flashed back+ 

 

WZ broke the kiss all of the sudden which made Ivy puzzled. He wondered why he was kissing Ivy, but thinking about GG.

“WZ, what’s wrong?” Ivy asked in concerned. WZ smiled and shook his head. Then, they saw their family doctor arrived and ran into their house. They quickly followed and saw WZ’s mom walked back and forth in the living room with worried expression. 

“Mom, what happened?” WZ asked with a frown. 

“Your dad got heart attack at the moment.” WZ’s mom looked at him and said. 

“It’s all my fault.” WZ said and messed his hair. 

“Don’t be like this. You didn’t mean to make him like this.” WZ’s mom said and patted his back. An idea came into Ivy’s mind. It was the right to get into this family, so she walked slowly toward WZ and his mom. 

“Auntie, WZ, uncle will be fine. I think you should take care about yourself first because uncle won’t be happy when he knows you feel bad because of him.” Ivy said and sat next to WZ’s mom holding her hands. WZ’s mom smiled and nodded. A moment later, doctor walked out of the room. WZ’s mom quickly asked how WZ’s dad was. 

“He is fine now, but don’t make him angry again, or else he will probably be able to be saved next time.” Doctor said and bowed at WZ’s mom. She nodded and asked a maid to accompany him out. WZ, his mom and Ivy slowly walked into WZ’s dad’s room. He was laying unconsciously. WZ’s mom sat near the bed and held his hand. 

“WZ’s pa. Please get well soon. And I think we should let WZ marries Ivy. She isn’t as bad as we thought.” WZ’s mom said while WZ was hugging Ivy who had a victory smirk on her face. 

 

A few weeks had passed. WZ’s dad finally recovered and Ivy took care of him everyday which made him begun to like her. At a dinner, WZ’s dad told everyone that he had something to announce. After everybody gathered, WZ’s dad put on a serious face and started the conversation. 

“Everyone, weeks has passed since the incident and I’ve thought clearly about WZ’s wedding. My answer is...” WZ’s dad paused while everyone swallowed their saliva. 

 

*A few days later*

+GG’s house+

GG, HB, XJ and JJ were having their breakfast. Suddenly, the maid came in with AR walking behind. He seems anxious about something. GG signaled the maid to go outside. Seeing the maid had gone, AR quickly rushed to grab the remote control.

“I thought you have something important. Huh. You just want to watch TV? Not even notice me!” HB pretended to ignore him. 

“It’s really important!” AR shouted and continued finding the channel.

“I think you just want to watch TV.” XJ . XJ, GG and HB smiled and nodded as agreement.

“I’m not kidding!” AR said.

“What’s so-” GG wanted to ask but got interrupted by AR.

“Here!” AR said. Everyone turned their attention to TV. They saw WZ, his parents and.... Ivy were have a conference. 

 

“Mr. Qiu, I heard this conference will be about your son’s wedding, is it true?” A journalist asked.

“Yes. Is he going to marry Mr. Wu’s daughter?” Another one asked.

“But what about this girl?” Another one asked and shifted attention to Ivy. She just smiled shyly. WZ’s dad cleared his throat in order to make the journalists silent. 

“Well... Actually, this conference is really about my son’s wedding, but not with Mr. Wu’s daughter. They had already canceled the engagement. Today, I want to announce that my son, WZ, will get married next 3 days to this lady, Ivy.” WZ’s dad said and pointed to Ivy.

 

HB snatched the remote control and turned off the TV. XJ, JJ, AR and her looked at GG with worried expression. 

“Don’t worry. I’m ok. At least, I have you and my baby with me. Nothing will turn me down.” GG smiled which made everyone had a sigh of relief except HB. 

“Hm... I’m tired now. I want to relax.” GG said and walked to her room. AR, JJ and XJ turned to look at each other.

“Relax?” The three busted the question out.

“We just had breakfast and she want to relax?” They frown.

“It’s the habit of pregnant lady.” HB said and walked to GG’s room as well. AR, JJ and XJ shrugged their shoulders and started another topic.

 

+GG’s room+ 

GG sat on a chair near her window and thought about what she had heard on TV. 

“WZ’s married with Ivy in next 2 days?” She thought. A tear unknowingly fall down on her cheek. 

“You can’t cry, GG. Be strong.” GG said to herself and wiped her tear away, but more tears kept falling down. HB who was standing at the door saw everything. She was burning inside.

“Why the hell does he have to hurt her like this?? That stupid brother!” HB cursed under her breath and walked into the room.

Seeing HB walked in, GG turned her head to the window not letting HB to see her crying.

“You don’t have to hide. I saw everything.” HB said and pull a chair to sat next to GG. GG turned around looking at HB with her teary eyes.

“If you need, you can cry on my shoulder.” HB said and patted on her own shoulder. GG smiled and cried on HB’s shoulder while HB patted her head and comforted her.

“Don’t cry. He is not worth it. He is blind and has no luck to marry you. You are a good girl. There are many boys wants you.” HB said. After a moment, GG finally stopped crying. GG had already decided what to do.

“HB sister. I want to move back to Taiwan.” GG looked at HB and said. 

“Why?” HB frown.

“There are too many things happened here. I’m tired. I’m really tired. I can’t take it anymore.” GG said with her voice up a bit. 

“Maybe it’s a good choice for you.” HB sighed.

“Thanks.” GG smiled. HB was like a really good sister to her.

“When will you leave?” HB asked.

“On WZ’s wedding. I want it to be a reasonable ending for us. Maybe this will help me to move on quickly. I also want to spend the two days with you all.” GG said.

“HB sister, I think you should go and join others. I’m fine now.” GG continued. HB was hesitated at first but gave up and went to others then. 

GG looked out of her window. The sky was really beautiful and the weather was not too hot or cold. A smile appeared on her face. She looked at her belly and patted it.

“Baby, your dad is going to get married soon. We will also leave here soon. We’ll start a new life in Taiwan. It’s a beautiful place.” She paused and tried to hold her tears.

“Let wish your dad to be happy with his true love.” She bit her lip and continued, “WZ, I wish you happy in your whole life with Ivy. I really hope that the one was me, but it’s just my imagination. You’ll never love me. My love for you began with a mistake. It was a mistake since the beginning. I should have warned myself not to fall for you, but I don’t regret loving you. At least, I have our child as a gift from this mistake.” She looked the sky and smiled with tears.

“WZ, I love you.”

---------------------

The end?

--------------------------

Sorry for gramma error in the story and late update. I'm really busy with my school now. please comment and give me some advice to improve.

Truly, 

Bibi