enemies fighting or couple bickering?

It began with mistake (a.k.a. Forever love)

 

-----Recap-----

“If I’m not their friend, I will think they are couple.” JJ teased

“They somehow really look like a couple.” XJ nodded. I felt my cheek turning red. What are they talking about? I saw GG was blushing as well.

“So now I take half and you take half.” GG said and cut the sushi into 2 pieces. I took my piece and we ate silently.

“Finally, they solved it.” XJ said and hugged JJ.

-----End of recap-----

 

-----GG’s POV-----

“So what are we going to do next?” I asked. Everybody shrugged their shoulders. 

“I don’t know but I also don’t want to stay at home.” JJ pouted. I had to think of some idea…. 

“Why don’t we-”I got interrupted by WZ’s phone. Now our eyes were on him making him felt awkward. 

“Hm… excuse me. I go out to answer my phone for a moment.” WZ said and left. 

“I wonder who is it…” XJ said his chin. 

“Yeah.” JJ added

“I never see him walking out to answer the phone like this… Oh! Got it!” XJ said. Our eyes were on him. I felt that I was really curious to know. 

“Who?” JJ asked with a frown.

“You’ll see.” XJ said smile.

“Tell us who!” I unknowingly slapped the table loudly. Other people in the restaurant looked at me. I bowed apologized and back to look at XJ with a dead glare.

“hm… It’s-” XJ faked a laugh and told who it was but got interrupted by WZ. AGAIN? Why he always interrupted us?

“Hey, guys! I can’t go out with you today. I got something to do.” WZ said

“What is it?” JJ asked. I looked at WZ impatiently to get the answer. 

“WZ, I think you’d better because SHE isn’t patient. I’m afraid you’ll meet trouble.” XJ said emphasized the word “She” looking at me. 

“How do you know it’s her?” WZ asked confused. So it meant WZ went out with a girl….?

“You’re the only one who forget. She promised to come back today!” XJ said. 

“Hey! Who’s she?” JJ asked. That was the exact question I wanted to ask.

“My sister.” WZ smiled. 

“Sister?” I and JJ asked. WZ and XJ nodded. I had a sigh of relief hearing that. 

“So why don’t we fetch her together? We also have nothing to do.” JJ suggested.

“Yeah.” I said. WZ seemed hesitated a bit. I signaled XJ to help. 

“Yeah. They will have to meet sooner or later since we live in the same house. Let’s go before she is going to kill us for being late.” XJ said. 

“She is that wild or you’re exaggerating?” My eyes and JJ’s wide opened. The boys busted out laughing. Now we knew the answer. THEY JUST TRICKED US!!!

“Come on. Let’s go.” WZ said. We left together to the airport. 

 

*At the airport*

“Hey! Sister! Over here!” WZ shouted at a beautiful girl. I felt that she’s familiar but I couldn’t remember who she was. She walked slowly to toward us. WZ and she hugged each other tightly. I thought they might not see each other for years. They broke the hug and she started to hug XJ, too. After they broke the hug again, WZ’s sister began the conversation. 

“I miss you two so much.” WZ’s sister said.

“So do I.” XJ and WZ said. 

“WZ, you’re taller and more handsome now. If I wasn’t your sister, I would fall for you.” WZ’s sister Joked.

“Oh. Thank god that you’re my sister because I’m not interesting with older woman.” WZ . She smacked WZ’s forehead slightly and WZ POUTED! Haha… it’s the first time I saw him doing it!

“Why did you say bad thing to your sister like this? It’s not good! And XJ, you’re also more handsome. Still available?” WZ’s sister asked.

“Sorry. I’m already taken by her.” XJ said and put his arm on JJ’s shoulder. JJ blushed and smiled at WZ’s sister.

“Oh! I just noticed! There are 2 more girls here. One is XJ’s girlfriend, so other one is WZ’s?” WZ’s sister said. I blushed and quickly denied.

“No!” I said.

“We’re just friend.” WZ and I said at the same time. 

“Look! You two really have chemistry together.” WZ’s sister teased us. I felt my cheek was burning hot. 

“Someone is blushing.” She teased me again.

“Sister! Stop it!” WZ shouted. 

“Alright! By the way, I’m Hebe.” Hebe smiled. 

“I’m Gui Gui.” I smiled.

“I’m Jie Jie.” JJ said trying to push XJ’s arm away. We laughed at their actions. 

“Ah hem.. Do you all want to stand talking like this forever?” WZ asked. We looked at each other and smile. 

“Let’s go back home. Someone is complaining.” HB said and threw her luggage to WZ. LUGGAGE!! 

“Hey! You want to kill me?” WZ shouted. HB just laughed and walked to the car. We all laughed at the siblings. They were just the way too cute. 

 

*At the house: Living room*

“Hey let’s have a big dinner tonight!” JJ shouted excitedly. Everybody rolled their eyes. 

“For what?” I asked.

“For HB.” JJ said. Everyone nodded. Then someone came into my mind.

“Hm… Can I bring a friend, too?” I asked. 

“Who? Your boyfriend?” HB asked. 

“No!! Just a simple friend.” I quickly denied. 

“I’m just kidding. You can.” HB smiled. 

“Thanks. I’ll call him now.” I asked and walked happily to my room.

 

*At GG’s room*

I took out my phone and dial to someone’s number.

 

+Phone conversation+

??: Hello?

Me: Hello, Aaron! It’s me, Gui.

A: Oh. What’s up?

Me: Nothing. I just want to invite you for dinner at my house. Are you free?

A: Let me see…. Hm… I’m free.

Me: Great! 

A: Now give me your address.

Me: (A/N: put whatever address you want because I can’t think of any address.) 

A: Alright! See you then.

Me: See you.  

+End of phone conversation+

“Gonna take a bath first.” I said to myself and walked to bathroom.

 

*An hour later: Living room*

Everyone was gathering in the living room. Suddenly, the maid came to us. 

“Excuse me, Misses and Misters. There is a young man outside. He said he came for dinner.” The maid said. 

“Oh. He’s my friend. Tell him to come in.” I said.

“Yes, Miss.” The maid said and walked out. 

After a moment, Aaron walked into the living room with the maid. He and other one person were shocked. The person was… HB.

“It’s you! Why are you here? Hey! Don’t copy me!” AR and HB said at the same time. They glared at each other which made the atmosphere awkward. 

“Hm… You two know each other?” I swallowed and asked.

“Who know him/her?!” AR and HB shouted at me. I felt the shiver went down my spine. 

“Why do you two seem really hate each other?” WZ asked with a frown.

“Because he/she’s my enemy! Hey! Stop copying me!” AR and HB said at the same time again. Seeing this, JJ started to introduce XJ and WZ to AR. 

“Enemies…” I mumbled and tried to think of it.

“Oh! I know!” I said. Every eye was now on me. 

“HB senior. Do you remember me?” I faked a laughed and quickly asked HB. HB frowned and shook her head. 

“I’m Yingjie, your bratty xiao jie.” I pouted. 

“Oh! My bratty xiao jie! I can’t even recognize you. No wonder you seemed so familiar.” HB said and hugged me. 

“Yeah. I can’t recognize you, too.” I smiled and hugged her back. 

“HB senior?” JJ said with a frown.

“Oh! HB, this is your shy xiao jie.” I pointed to JJ. 

“Really? She is not as shy as before.” HB said and hugged JJ.

“I miss you.” JJ said.

“Me, too.” HB said. The other two boys frowned. There were a lot of question marks above their heads. I saw them, so I decided to do something.

“Let’s me explain you. AR, HB, JJ and me used to study at the same high school. We were like brother and sisters-” I got interrupted by HB and AR. Why did everybody always interrupt me????

“Not me and him/her!” They shouted at the same time AGAIN.

“Yeah. They two always argue with each other.” I smiled.

“That’s why other students voted them to be the most wanted couple.” JJ added.

“What???” AR and HB shouted. They fought with each other by eyes contacts, we all were so scared but luckily, the maid came on time.

“Excuse me. The dinner is ready.” The maid said. 

“Let’s have dinner!” XJ said and we quickly walked to dining room leaving the two glared at each other.

 

*Dining Room*

“The food is getting more and more delicious.” XJ said. Everybody nodded. Then, AR and HB were about to pick a fish ball at the same time. That’s when the chopsticks war began…..

“I pick it first, so it’s mine.” HB said.

“No. Me first.” AR denied.

“Hey! Are you a gentle man?” HB said angrily.

“I am but not with you.” AR said.

Meanwhile, us four were watching them fighting. 

“Do you think they look like enemies fighting?” XJ asked.

“No.” We said at the same time. 

“It looks like they are couple bickering more.” I said.

“Yeah.” WZ nodded. XJ and JJ back to look at WZ and me.

“What?” I asked confused.

“JJ, do you remember there were two people argued with each other just because of a piece of sushi in this afternoon?” XJ pretended to ask JJ.

“Yeah. It was almost exactly like now, except that they forced one another to take the food, not to get the food themselves.” JJ added. They teased me and WZ!! 

“Hey! Don’t talk nonsense!” I said.

“Someone is shy.” XJ teased.

“I think you should stop AR and my sister before our dining room broke down.” WZ said.

“Don’t try to change topic.” JJ said.

“Whatever. I just reminded you.” WZ said. We turned to look at AR and HB. Our jaws dropped. 

“Are they just arguing, or trying to destroy this room?” XJ asked with his eyes still look at AR and HB. There were broken plates almost everywhere.

“We’d better stop them.” I said. We all nodded and told them to stop.

 

*After dinner*

“I have to go now.” AR said.

“But it’s still early.” XJ said. 

“Don’t stop him, XJ. Mr. Annoying, the door is there.” HB pointed to the door. 

“Miss Annoying, I never thought you were so good to me like this. Thanks.” AR teased and quickly ran to the door.

“You!” HB shouted and chased AR.

“It will be interesting if they are couple. ‘Annoying couple’ ” XJ, JJ, WZ and I mumbled.

---------------------

Updated! Haha... BEBU is fight with each other. BTW, i just notice that GG isn't mischievous as the foreword.Sorry. *bow 90degree* I'll try to make her that way in next chapter. Don't forget to comment.
 
Next chapter: Unexpected dinner+Engagement?? 
Who is engage who? Stay tuned!
 
Love,
Bibi